Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆Cloudbet's Cloud 9 Predictor Competition! Free Entry + 0.47 BTC Prize pool! 🏆  (Read 4440 times)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5917

Meh.

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:14:34 PM

Seriously, it's one person)))  
Grin Grin Grin

It could be a coincidence but I'll leave that up to Ronnie to decide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edge777

Activity: 278
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:28:55 PM

Seriously, it's one person)))  
Grin Grin Grin

It could be a coincidence but I'll leave that up to Ronnie to decide.

I believe they belong to the same person because the "TR" in the former matches the name in the latter.  Grin Cool Cool

Pryanto_iseng

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

Velasquez gonna bring this one home!

Velasquez FTW
dcuentas

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:39:37 PM

Ngannou Win!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool
rkorade

Activity: 661
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:19:26 PM

Hi, my friend Ronnie @ Cloudbet, why do not I see myself in this last list, nor in the anterios ... please, am I participating too Huh
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Because you did not participate in the first round.
dcuentas

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 06:25:34 PM

Thank you for the attention paid to the proximity and participation from the beginning. Thank you ... Greetings ..... from Venezuela Grin Grin Grin

Hi, my friend Ronnie @ Cloudbet, why do not I see myself in this last list, nor in the anterios ... please, am I participating too Huh
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Because you did not participate in the first round.
Grab

Activity: 377
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:28:08 AM

Ok last time i ask OP:
WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ABUSERS(Couple of them got prize so far).
And why your contest is so fucking unfair Smiley?
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:05:46 AM

Ok last time i ask OP:

But no one forced you to participate in it. No doubt that in the end everything will be rechecked and all the cheaters get kicked out.

The other thing is - Cloudbet has now negative trust and is painted red. It will be good if people who participated in mentioned below topics could confirm that they received all the prizes as promised:

Win bitcoin for your 2019 Crypto Resolutions! Free Entry + 0.30 BTC prize pool!
Write a spoof review of traditional money to win Bitcoin with Cloudbet!
Cloudbet’s 5th Birthday Crypto Meme Contest - Free Entry - 0.75 BTC Pool!
Cloudbet's Super 6 Soccer Predictor Competition

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:20:29 AM

I participated in one of those and received the prize without issues.
Grab

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:48:43 PM

Ok last time i ask OP:

But no one forced you to participate in it. No doubt that in the end everything will be rechecked and all the cheaters get kicked out.

The other thing is - Cloudbet has now negative trust and is painted red. It will be good if people who participated in mentioned below topics could confirm that they received all the prizes as promised:

Win bitcoin for your 2019 Crypto Resolutions! Free Entry + 0.30 BTC prize pool!
Cloudbet’s 5th Birthday Crypto Meme Contest - Free Entry - 0.75 BTC Pool!
Nice argument, "This contest is not fair, if you dont like it just shut up".
I have doubt that everything will be rechecked and cheaters get kicked out. As you can see there was abusers in old contest and in this contest they got paid.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:07:29 PM

Ok last time i ask OP:

I have doubt that everything will be rechecked and cheaters get kicked out. As you can see there was abusers in old contest and in this contest they got paid.

You got it all wrong. I didn't say that this contest "is not fair" and I didn't mean to "shut somebody up".

According to "if you dont like it just shut up" - Maybe it will be reasonable to write to cloudbet support with the link to this thread, if OP doesnt answer your question. Maybe this will whip up Cloudbet to do something with cheaters or update rules for this or next competition. Once again, I didnt mean to shut you up, but, maybe, lead you to other solution of your indignation.

About contest not being fair - lets wait for winners of other Cloudbet competitions to write a proof here you can ask them personally if they received the prize. Otherwise this prediction competitions looks good so far...

I'm not protecting anyone. If the person is guilty, he deserves punishment, but after his guilt is being proved and arguments from both sides are heard.

p.s. sorry for my not perfect English.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Grab

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:36:53 PM

Ok last time i ask OP:

You got it all wrong. I didn't say that this contest "is not fair" and I didn't mean to "shut somebody up".

According to "if you dont like it just shut up" - Maybe it will be reasonable to write to cloudbet support with the link to this thread, if OP doesnt answer your question. Maybe this will whip up Cloudbet to do something with cheaters or update rules for this or next competition. Once again, I didnt mean to shut you up, but, maybe, lead you to other solution of your indignation.

About contest not being fair - lets wait for winners of other Cloudbet competitions to write a proof here you can ask them personally if they received the prize. Otherwise this prediction competitions looks good so far...

I'm not protecting anyone. If the person is guilty, he deserves punishment, but after his guilt is being proved and arguments from both sides are heard.

I didnt get it wrong. I send message to support with proof's after first round. They ignore it and send prizes to abusers.
I dont say they didnt pay, i say this contest is not fair becouse they didnt ban abuser's.
pesur

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:44:17 PM

Ngannou
PrimediceRegistry

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:17:36 PM

Easy win for Velasquez...
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:25:54 PM
Merited by an@sha (1)

I didnt get it wrong. I send message to support with proof's after first round. They ignore it and send prizes to abusers.
I dont say they didnt pay, i say this contest is not fair becouse they didnt ban abuser's.
Problem is that second post in this thread, the one with terms for this competition, says nothing about multi account joining being forbidden. Yes its not particularly nice nor especially fair but obviously allowed. Allowed not because OP is somewhat corrupt but he has had simply omitted, overlooked, failed to predict that people will get abusive. You just have to deal with it as changing the rules while in progress would be even worse.

Velasquez 4 the win

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:53:02 PM

I already mentioned on the 2nd page and several times that the contest would have a lot of alts participating. OP also said that not all of them are alts, some are just users from twitter that had to create accounts to participate.

Its still the first contest in this format and understandable that its not going to be proofed in every way, I'm sure contests further down the line will have more issues considered.

Beep boop beep boop
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:53:51 PM

Ok last time i ask OP:

As i Remember you mentioned me too, complaining that i have 2 accounts and i answered you back. But then you keep silent did not replied to my question.there is a lot newbies as i seen abused this giveaway. i already  suggest at start of giveaway to create some criteria to enter.Also your proofs is not solid that's why @Ronnie did not answer, you did just on doubt.Be Honest and fair you see i am in Round 4 now with only one account,abusers getting out. Honest with yourself
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:29:44 PM

I won prizes in two competitions.

And the company paid me my bitcoins. It was fair.

Grab

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:54:36 AM

Ok last time i ask OP:

As i Remember you mentioned me too, complaining that i have 2 accounts and i answered you back. But then you keep silent did not replied to my question.there is a lot newbies as i seen abused this giveaway. i already  suggest at start of giveaway to create some criteria to enter.Also your proofs is not solid that's why @Ronnie did not answer, you did just on doubt.Be Honest and fair you see i am in Round 4 now with only one account,abusers getting out. Honest with yourself
Thats why in couple last posts in other topics, you add that this is your one and only account? Even if nobody ask about it xD
I know your alt's sir and i know who you are. If op didnt care that you abuse giveaway i will just drop this and never join any of his contest Smiley
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:34:29 AM

Velasquez to win

Going with the crowd with this one, but it has been years since his last showing, so I'm not all too sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: