Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆Cloudbet's Cloud 9 Predictor Competition! Free Entry + 0.47 BTC Prize pool! 🏆  (Read 4447 times)
Cloudbet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:36:18 PM

Afternoon all,

I've just been through and updated the spreadsheet - looks like Eubank Jr is the favourite here!

Eubank Jr: 6
DeGale: 1 (Good luck niceboy999!)  Wink

We've also had one Safety Net played from athreekv in this round. Hhampuz, Johnyz, niceboy999, pesur, and TopTort777 are yet to use theirs.

Honestly I'm still torn between these two, not sure who i'd bet on. In our recent blog our experts tipped DeGale for a win on points if the fight goes the distance, but there's a real chance Eubank Jr could end it early with his history of winning by KO (21 to DeGales 15).

Boxing aside, anyone planning to watch other live sports this weekend? My beloved Leyton Orient are travelling to Brackley in the cup this weekend, so I'll be listening in to the commentary and praying for a return to form   Grin

Have a great weekend!

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:57:34 PM

Afternoon all,

I've just been through and updated the spreadsheet - looks like Eubank Jr is the favourite here!

Eubank Jr: 6
DeGale: 1 (Good luck niceboy999!)  Wink

We've also had one Safety Net played from athreekv in this round. Hhampuz, Johnyz, niceboy999, pesur, and TopTort777 are yet to use theirs.

Honestly I'm still torn between these two, not sure who i'd bet on. In our recent blog our experts tipped DeGale for a win on points if the fight goes the distance, but there's a real chance Eubank Jr could end it early with his history of winning by KO (21 to DeGales 15).

Boxing aside, anyone planning to watch other live sports this weekend? My beloved Leyton Orient are travelling to Brackley in the cup this weekend, so I'll be listening in to the commentary and praying for a return to form   Grin

Have a great weekend!

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
i am planning to watch Boxing match and cricket Wink.
KingZee

Activity: 924
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:31:07 PM

@Cloudbet you should give the players here an eSports game! It doesn't look like a lot of people here follow it and it might be fun, since the CS:GO major is being played as of the next 2 weeks.

Beep boop beep boop
Cloudbet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 08:55:19 AM

Morning all,

Apologies for my lack of posts yesterday, I was off work with a particularly nasty bug. Just going to take care of a few tasks then I'll be updating with last week's winners and this week's event to predict!  Smiley

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
niceboy999
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:00:31 AM

Morning all,

Apologies for my lack of posts yesterday, I was off work with a particularly nasty bug. Just going to take care of a few tasks then I'll be updating with last week's winners and this week's event to predict!  Smiley

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

Morning Ronnie @Cloudbet we were waiting for you No worries Wink.
Cloudbet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 10:23:08 AM

Ok I'm all caught up, thanks for your patience  Smiley

I've updated the spreadsheet from last week, and 5 people made it through to Round 6!

Congratulations to an@sha, athreekv, Hhampuz, Johnyz, pesur, and TopTort777 on progressing to Cloud 6, and commiserations to niceboy999 on being knocked out - you can console yourself with the fact you get the 0.047 BTC prize pool for Round 5 all to yourself!  Wink

This week we'll be going back to the EPL (it was either that or NCAA basketball and there was only one weekend game  Wink)

Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal
12:30PM UTC on Saturday 2nd March

Deadline for entries at 11:30AM UTC on Saturday 2nd March

Eubank Jr. Won the fight.
Nice move from niceboy999 with winning 0,047btc bank since was the only one who predicted DeGale, while others goes next round and fight to split 0,063 btc Grin

@niceboy999 - Don't forget to PM me your wallet address so I can get your winnings sent out! Cheesy

@Cloudbet you should give the players here an eSports game! It doesn't look like a lot of people here follow it and it might be fun, since the CS:GO major is being played as of the next 2 weeks.

I'm hoping we might have some big news coming in the next few weeks in regards to eSports (I've got all my fingers and toes crossed) so I'd rather hold off on including eSports for now and do something dedicated if anything happens. The CS:GO major would be a great event for it though, who's your team?

Hope you all have a great week!

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
niceboy999
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:36:58 AM

Nice move from niceboy999 with winning 0,047btc bank since was the only one who predicted DeGale, while others goes next round and fight to split 0,063 btc Grin
[/quote]

@niceboy999 - Don't forget to PM me your wallet address so I can get your winnings sent out! Cheesy

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
[/quote

I really enjoyed by participating in sports challenges.Shout out to Ronnie @Cloudbet for hosting competition.Good luck all those who moves to Round 6 Wink.

Btc address sent.Thanks
KingZee

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:38:18 AM

I'm hoping we might have some big news coming in the next few weeks in regards to eSports (I've got all my fingers and toes crossed) so I'd rather hold off on including eSports for now and do something dedicated if anything happens. The CS:GO major would be a great event for it though, who's your team?

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

The major's almost done! The quarterfinals are being played next week, and the semifinals & finals on 2nd/3rd march.

The qualifiers were really fun to watch, Ence and Renegades were underdogs that made it to the quarterfinals in their first time they made it out of the minors! And we have long-time legends like Fnatic and Cloud9 that got disqualified, it was hilarious seeing the live odds for most of the games go all over the place as the teams that are favourite to win end up getting sweeped.

I'm cheering for the underdogs in these quarterfinals even though Astralis's looking as good as ever, so they'll probably win this major again, I recommend you try giving it a watch, maybe we'll hit 1 million+ live viewers again and break Twitch records for the second time.

Beep boop beep boop
Cloudbet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:24:10 PM

The major's almost done! The quarterfinals are being played next week, and the semifinals & finals on 2nd/3rd march.

The qualifiers were really fun to watch, Ence and Renegades were underdogs that made it to the quarterfinals in their first time they made it out of the minors! And we have long-time legends like Fnatic and Cloud9 that got disqualified, it was hilarious seeing the live odds for most of the games go all over the place as the teams that are favourite to win end up getting sweeped.

I'm cheering for the underdogs in these quarterfinals even though Astralis's looking as good as ever, so they'll probably win this major again, I recommend you try giving it a watch, maybe we'll hit 1 million+ live viewers again and break Twitch records for the second time.

Nice! Maybe if we reintroduce eSports I can get you to write some blogs for us?  Grin

I usually go for the underdogs and have been following Ence on CS:GO for a while, but I still have a soft spot for Fnatic as I've worked with them in the past and used to walk by the Fnatic 'bunker' on my way to work.

These days I stay more up to date with Rainbow 6, Overwatch, and LoL when it comes to live eSports, but still watch the major tourneys for CS:GO, Dota, Smite, TF2, etc when I have time (and Leyton Orient aren't playing of course!)  Wink 

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
KingZee

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:14:42 PM
Merited by buwaytress (1)

Nice! Maybe if we reintroduce eSports I can get you to write some blogs for us?  Grin

I usually go for the underdogs and have been following Ence on CS:GO for a while, but I still have a soft spot for Fnatic as I've worked with them in the past and used to walk by the Fnatic 'bunker' on my way to work.

These days I stay more up to date with Rainbow 6, Overwatch, and LoL when it comes to live eSports, but still watch the major tourneys for CS:GO, Dota, Smite, TF2, etc when I have time (and Leyton Orient aren't playing of course!)  Wink 

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

Do you pay blog writers in bitcoin or in free spins? Grin I'm kidding but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I can't say I'm up to date with R6 and Overwatch, but I was an avid LoL fan (and player) a few years ago. I used to watch LoL A LOT, and it seems that just recently SKT T1's reign over the championship has finally ended, and there's more room for competition. But CS:GO definitely is more enjoyable to watch purely of how both games are played, in CS there's much more room for an upset, mainly because of that individual skill factor, you see players pull off insane 1vs4s or 1vs5s, and it just looks so good when they make it. For league of legends, the game doesn't always allow that, and for the last 2 years the gameplay has been headed more towards the macro rather than micro actions, outplays, and so on. That's why I stopped playing it, but I still watch major championships like you.

I can understand being a Fnatic fan Cheesy Everyone has to pick a side for the EU vs NA meme, but their performance in this major has been pretty depressing compared to their achievements last majors, maybe they can pick it up the next year. As for ENCE you can always cheer for them in 2 days, if they make it out of quarter-finals it'll be one hell of a run for them.

Beep boop beep boop
Cloudbet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:17:27 AM

Do you pay blog writers in bitcoin or in free spins? Grin I'm kidding but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Grin

Our writers are mostly paid in Bitcoin, but some 'weirdos' prefer fiat payments via paypal  Wink

We are always looking for knowledgable people to write about specific sports, or crypto topics, so if anyone is interested then more information can be found here.

No guesses for this week's match yet? This is taken from our weekly soccer preview blog:

Tottenham v Arsenal

Mauricio Pochettino’s outburst at the final whistle at Turf Moor hinted towards the knowledge that Tottenham’s title hopes are almost over, which could dent their confidence ahead of a huge game against high-flying Arsenal. Unai Emery’s side have sneaked into fourth, and a win at Wembley would make them favourites to grab the final Champions League spot. The contrasting momentum means the away side can take all three points.

However, the safest bet is a topsy-turvy match in which Arsenal’s erratic away form creates opportunities at both ends. They have only won two of their last nine away matches, against Huddersfield and Blackpool, which should give confidence to Harry Kane – scorer of seven goals in eight North London Derby games.

Back over 2.75 goals @ 1.81

So our writers are leaning slightly towards Arsenal at the moment, but predicting a close match with multiple goals.

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
Cloudbet (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 10:55:47 AM

Morning all!

Still only 2 predictions for this round so far, so i'll send out a couple of reminders now.

Still looking like this is going to be a close match. Arsenal spanked Bournemouth mid-week, while Tottenham lost to Chelsea, so momentum could be on Arsenal's side. Will it be enough to overcome the home crowd advantage in a North London derby?

Hope you all have a great weekend, and good luck with your predictions!  Grin

Ronnie @ Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
athreekv

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

I predict it's a DRAW.. very hard prediction..  Huh
pesur

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:47:29 PM

Tottenham wins.
an@sha

Activity: 490
Merit: 211

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:41:38 PM

Tottenham Hotspur WIN! 🏆
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:00:49 PM

The time has come!

ARSENAL for the WIN!
summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 711

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:09:18 PM

New round is not starts yet?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

I predict it's a DRAW.. very hard prediction..  Huh

Very hard, but very precise prediction. You are the only one who moved to next round  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
athreekv

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:51:00 PM

oh my.. that 90 minute penalty when score was 1-1 nearly caused me a heartattack. Cheesy And that save.. Cheesy
omg.. I'm the only one got into the next round..? Shocked Cheesy
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

oh my.. that 90 minute penalty when score was 1-1 nearly caused me a heartattack. Cheesy And that save.. Cheesy
omg.. I'm the only one got into the next round..? Shocked Cheesy

You are a cool guy. Now we are all cheering for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: