Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trump the problem or is the media just hating on him  (Read 356 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:12:38 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2019, 07:43:03 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

I might not be a citizen of the United States but I'm a 100% trump fan. Although I still prefer trump the businessman more than the politician. I just saw this tweet above and it got me laughing and thinking at the same time. Is trump the problem or are the US government/media confused I ask this question based on the fact that,  if it was a more likable president that suggested the building of the wall he/she would had been supported massively but because it's trump everyone now against it.
Just saying...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:26:03 PM

In the US, we call it "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Put that phrase in Youtube for some excellent examples. Also yes, it is almost as if the entire media has been reworked to shit on anything Trump does 24/7/365 for the past 2 years. To some people, anything that is said by the glowing idiot box in the corner of their room is as good as the word of God.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:34:45 PM

I might not be a citizen of the United States but I'm a 100% trump fan. Although I still prefer trump the businessman more than the politician. I just saw this tweet above and it got me laughing and thinking at the same time. Is trump the problem or are the US government/media confused I ask this question based on the fact that,  if it was a more likable president that suggested the building of the wall he/she would had been supported massively but because it's trump everyone now against it.
Just saying...

It's possible that they are hating Trump because they know he will actually do the job and get it done.

Sure the others made their promises on border walls. But then they did nothing.

That's okay with those in Washington DC (District of Criminals)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:48:50 PM

Trump is the solution. The problem is the morphed British Empire ( which includes Clinton, Obama and others), The bankers tried to combine the US and the UK just after the second world war, and they have been messing with this ambition for global dominance ever since. The EU and TTIP are just two of the projects they have started.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:00:14 PM

I might not be a citizen of the United States but I'm a 100% trump fan. Although I still prefer trump the businessman more than the politician. I just saw this tweet above and it got me laughing and thinking at the same time. Is trump the problem or are the US government/media confused I ask this question based on the fact that,  if it was a more likable president that suggested the building of the wall he/she would had been supported massively but because it's trump everyone now against it.
Just saying...

well i explain you its pure game theory

usa is ruled by its central bank, and they want the security forces of the united states to be eternaly enslaved to maintain order, so the central banksters can abuse the immigrants as money earning cattle,

if trump builds a wall and ends the immigration crisis the fractions will flow throughout the society, as it will become the question "who prints money?"

regards

coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:51:44 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I must ssay Trump really has the whole system in checkmate.  He's been playing 3D chess and has been several steps ahead this entire time.  The Dems have no way out of this current situation without losing.  Trump is like the joker to them and they have no batman to save them.  

The media has no idea how trump operates.  They give him free material by attacking everything he does.  They lost all credibility long ago and haven't realized it. The media is siding with the dems on all of their positions and shouldn't be taking positions to begin with.  The media is confirming everything Trump accused them of with each situation.  Trump has this whole thing on a string.  

I hate the fucking wall but it seems like giving him the wall is the best way out at this point from a perspective of loss mitigation.  I don't think the democrats realize this and think perpetual chaos (Trump's element) will somehow end in their favor.  We are already about to lose more money from the shutdown than he was asking for the wall.  Dems have always supported border security including some type of barrier so its an odd redline at this point.  

All of this is making Trump look stronger and more dependable to his base.  Its all distracting from the Mueller probe.  I wish a democrat could explain to me how they think this will end and how this strategy is a winning one.  
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

He's not the hero tons of US citizens think he is.

He's just an asshole honestly.

He's a psycho conservative with all the good values of the right.

But the fact is that he's the first one completely out of control xD

There is really a huge "I don't give a fuck" coming from him. That makes him different from all the previous POTUS.

CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

I love the fact that Trump improved overall US' economy which grew during his presidential years.
He admitted to be wrong on Afghanistan and reversed Obama's withdrawal.
Also he is fighting against terrorists (remember the chemical weapon of terrorists
where he enforced Obama's red line against Syria's chemical weapons)

At the same time,
I don't understand how a wall can solve the solution. I would rather pay the billions of dollars to
MONITOR borders because if you build a wall, you'll also have to MONITOR it since people
can jump over it / use a ladder (unless it's an electric wall but this is unlikely).

What I don't understand about Trump is the military threats that he is creating in the entire world.

- Why does Trump want to exit NATO?
- Why does Trump want to exit the nuclear treaty?
- Why does Trump look like he does everything Putin wants?
- Maybe I am a little harsh on this one, I am trying not to hate, but who is Ivanka Trump (Trump's daughter) to be given an entire OFFICE IN THE WHITE HOUSE? How can someone like USA condemn UAE for passing the crown and top kingdom roles from parent to children and cousin, when essentially Trump is doing the same? This is a little bit of hypocrisy here but it's just my opinion.
- Why did Trump pull out of Paris Agreement about Climate change? I can understand he has maybe 40-50 years left, but what about our children's children? He looks egoist on this one. Unless he has an explanation which is not about 'saving money', I condemn him about this decision.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:05:16 PM

Trump is a problem. It's just that he is less of a problem than other presidents.

The OP is a simple example of the problematic situation.

Post #2 shows us where the real problem lies. It isn't the media, although the media exacerbates the problem.

So, where is the problem? The problem is that most of the people aren't picking up their freedom. Rather, they are trying to get government people to give them their freedom. When they do this, they are really accepting indentureship (slavery) to government. What do I mean?

As an example, consider the border crisis used as the example in the OP. There are some "citizens" who want their relatives to come up over the border. There are other "citizens" who want workers to come up over the border. But there are also "citizens" who don't want anybody who was not born within the territorial borders of the 50 States to come in, over the borders.

Where is freedom? The freedom should be to let them come, but to enslave them in prison if they injure (harm, or damage the property of) anyone else.

This is where the Private Membership Association (PMA) comes in. PMAs are outside of all kinds of government controls, because government is here to regulate the public, not the private. There is/are Constitution, Amendments, and loads of court cases that say this. So...

Make a PMA for just about any over-the-border purpose... like teaching Spanish with an emphasis on Mexican customs, by Mexican teachers, to people within the U.S. Find Mexican teachers who will join the PMA by signature on the documentation. Then privately bring them up over the border, keeping them in the PMA car so that they don't go into the public. This is outside the purview of the authority of the U.S. Government, because it is a PMA.

House the Hispanic teachers in PMA housing. Make them work for their living on PMA jobs in PMA buildings on PMA property. Use PMA Bitcoin to pay them. If they break their PMA agreement that they signed, turn them over to U.S. authorities for acting outside the privateness of the PMA.

Anyway, you get the picture. As long as they remain in the PMA properly, they will harm nobody. If they injure anyone, they are acting outside the PMA contract, and should be punished just like any other criminal.

What does this do? It places the freedom back on the U.S. people. It takes usurpation of authority that they don't have, away from the President and Congress. It places legal regs back where they should be... freedom when there is no harm or damage done. It makes sure that there will be no harm or damage done; but if there is, it punishes the Hispanic criminal... and maybe more than the "citizen" criminal.

DuckDuckGo search on "Private Membership Association." Also, search on Karl Lentz, especially in Youtube, to see how to make PMA stuff work in a strong way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:47:59 AM

But the fact is that he's the first one completely out of control xD

There is really a huge "I don't give a fuck" coming from him. That makes him different from all the previous POTUS.

Well, you may have a point there. "Out of control," as opposed to "Yes, we career Washington people can control him."

I know which I'll pick.
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:08:34 AM

Now, I dont trust that donal trump is a president of america. He is just a businessman, not a politic. why dont he come to white house to work for financial ministry?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:35:59 AM

Now, I dont trust that donal trump is a president of america. He is just a businessman, not a politic......

A majority of voting Americans saw that as the solution, not the problem...

So far it looks like we were right...

My test of whether he is good is very simple. Can he solve the problem of North Korea.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:15:39 AM

Well, you may have a point there. "Out of control," as opposed to "Yes, we career Washington people can control him."

I know which I'll pick.

Sure.

I don't like him but I understand why he got elected. Can't be worse than Hitlery.

I don't understand people who litteraly cried after the election. What you prefered the wallstreet bitch?
I would have cried when they announced the candidates I guess xD

Same thing happened in France in last election, I was completely depressed after the first part of the election when only the last 2 were possible choice. Macron or Lepen. Plague or cholera. Chose.
Couldn't care less of who won. Both were shit.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:58:36 PM

I must ssay Trump really has the whole system in checkmate.  He's been playing 3D chess and has been several steps ahead this entire time.  The Dems have no way out of this current situation without losing.  Trump is like the joker to them and they have no batman to save them.  

The media has no idea how trump operates.  They give him free material by attacking everything he does.  They lost all credibility long ago and haven't realized it. The media is siding with the dems on all of their positions and shouldn't be taking positions to begin with.  The media is confirming everything Trump accused them of with each situation.  Trump has this whole thing on a string.  

I hate the fucking wall but it seems like giving him the wall is the best way out at this point from a perspective of loss mitigation.  I don't think the democrats realize this and think perpetual chaos (Trump's element) will somehow end in their favor.  We are already about to lose more money from the shutdown than he was asking for the wall.  Dems have always supported border security including some type of barrier so its an odd redline at this point.  

All of this is making Trump look stronger and more dependable to his base.  Its all distracting from the Mueller probe.  I wish a democrat could explain to me how they think this will end and how this strategy is a winning one.  

https://victorygirlsblog.com/democrats-were-for-border-security-and-against-illegal-immigration-until-trump/

The House and Senate Democrats do not care that the government is shut down. Nor do they care about the 800,000 federal employees who have been without pay since January 1, 2019. What they DO care about is thumbing their nose at Trump even as we now see that they were for Border Security and against illegal immigration, until Trump came along.

As Deanna wrote here, what Trump is offering is quite the deal.

5.7 billion to fund a steel barrier system, including embedded investments in technology and roads, on our southern border in the priority areas cited by Border Patrol.
This is in addition to the more than 115 miles of barriers already built, replaced, or contracted under President Trump.
$805 million for technology, canines, and personnel to help stop the flow of illegal drugs, weapons and other contraband. This includes:
$675 million for drug detection inspection technology to help secure our ports of entry.
$130 million for canine units, training, personnel and portable scanners to help deter and detect smuggled narcotics, weapons, and other dangerous materials.
$800 million dollars in humanitarian assistance, medical support, and new temporary housing.
$782 million to hire an additional 2,750 border agents, law enforcement officers, and staff.
$563 million to support our immigration court system, including hiring 75 new immigration judge teams to reduce the immigration court backlog of 800,000 cases.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

Wake up! Government has always been in the hands of the people, locally. Outside of war efforts, all that government is there for is to make money for the people in government.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:31:18 PM

I know which I'll pick.

Sure.

I don't like him but I understand why he got elected. Can't be worse than Hitlery.

I don't understand people who litteraly cried after the election. What you prefered the wallstreet bitch?
I would have cried when they announced the candidates I guess xD

Same thing happened in France in last election, I was completely depressed after the first part of the election when only the last 2 were possible choice. Macron or Lepen. Plague or cholera. Chose.
Couldn't care less of who won. Both were shit.

No, it wasn't the same thing. Not at all. Because Trump is just a business practical type guy. Voting him in was a rebellion against the problem that you cite (bolded). And in the world of business, certain of your critiques do not apply. (Example: Trump is an asshole. Response: Totally irrelevant, question is does he product results on time and under budget, and does his company make a profit.)

Pipster1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:06:27 PM

Refreshing to see how a businessman as opposed to a politician runs a country although some of the self publicity seems over the top.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:14:47 PM

If I were Pelosi or Trump, I would start negotiating a deal that includes the wall.  The dems can't ask for anything because they don't actually want to fix anything but I would ask for DACA amnesty instead of 3 years temporary status.  I would probably ask for increased capacity for processing asylum seekers at all southern points of entry.  I would give him the wall in return and the government may open.  Maybe Trump would deny but the democrats aren't offering ANYTHING.

Now, I dont trust that donal trump is a president of america. He is just a businessman, not a politic......

My test of whether he is good is very simple. Can he solve the problem of North Korea.
I'll give it to you he has done a great job with North Korea but the hawks and MSM pundits act like he is handing Kim the infinity stones.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:45:01 PM

If I were Pelosi or Trump, I would start negotiating a deal that includes the wall.  The dems can't ask for anything because they don't actually want to fix anything but I would ask for DACA amnesty instead of 3 years temporary status.  I would probably ask for increased capacity for processing asylum seekers at all southern points of entry.  I would give him the wall in return and the government may open.  Maybe Trump would deny but the democrats aren't offering ANYTHING.

I'll give it to you he has done a great job with North Korea but the hawks and MSM pundits act like he is handing Kim the infinity stones.

Well, maybe they will wake up and make a deal. But so far doubling down on stupid has been the measure of their merit.

If you LOOK AT THE ACTUAL LIST OF SPENDING in the border proposal that Trump made and the Dems rejected, it is very clear they are acting as anti-American agents. There's no plausible reason such a bill should have been rejected. The US Democrats are not in favor of open borders. Granted, some diseased section of their leadership may be (through payoffs, extortion and propaganda from international power brokers such as Soros for the most part). But the voters are not, never have been and never will.

As for NK I think we have a genuine breakthrough possible but it hasn't totally happened yet, and if he pulls that off what should happen is really quite simple.

If that breakthrough does happen, all the "NEVER TRUMPERS" and the "Degenerate Democrats" totally just need to get off the crazy wagon, and shut the fuck up with their negativity.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:41:44 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 11:55:12 AM by BADecker

There are two problems:
1. The banking system;
2. The ignorance of the people.

Trump and the media are simply there to distract the people so they don't lose their ignorance about the banking system.

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: