Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining  (Read 20541 times)
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1192

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:08:51 PM

I have just checked Oduwa Coin website, I have a lot of questions that I want to ask, but the simple point I like to understand is the problems your project is trying to solve.

You can find complete details on website only, but anyhow. Oduwa Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system that leverages on the smart contract in order to provide users with a seamless trading and payment environment. The aim is to solve one of the biggest problems in the cryptocurrency industry – volatility. Traders on our platforms are encouraged to verify their identities but it is not a requirement for payment, trading, and deposit. The platform trades in several coins compared to other platforms which started operation the same time with it. Hope this is enough to explain. Thanks

And how in concrete terms are you planning to reduce volatility in the market with your platform? This is way easier said then done. I would like to hear a few suggestions from your side. Thank you

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Hung Yu So (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:40:11 AM

I like thisr project. It's a nice concept compared to other crypto platforms. BTW, How to buy it (Oduwa Coin) ?

See, As a crypto investor, it should be understood that sometimes it can be difficult finding a platform which hosts major coins in real-time. This problem has been there since the advent of Bitcoin. But, if you are currently seeking a platform where you can buy the Oduwa Coin in realtime, you can look at Crex24, P2P B2B, Coin Payment, and STEX. These are the major platforms where you can buy the coin. It is imperative to mention here that we would roll out innovative products or projects in a few months’ time. Thank you
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:44:30 AM

I have just checked Oduwa Coin website, I have a lot of questions that I want to ask, but the simple point I like to understand is the problems your project is trying to solve.

You can find complete details on website only, but anyhow. Oduwa Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system that leverages on the smart contract in order to provide users with a seamless trading and payment environment. The aim is to solve one of the biggest problems in the cryptocurrency industry – volatility. Traders on our platforms are encouraged to verify their identities but it is not a requirement for payment, trading, and deposit. The platform trades in several coins compared to other platforms which started operation the same time with it. Hope this is enough to explain. Thanks

And how in concrete terms are you planning to reduce volatility in the market with your platform? This is way easier said then done. I would like to hear a few suggestions from your side. Thank you

We are Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We base our structure on well consolidated classic IT methods, practices and values, which despite being used in years are still not well known to cryptocurrency world. Furthermore, from time to time, we organize a “Hacker- Contests” with conspicuous prizes to whoever will manage to crack the system, thereby helping us recognize our weaknesses. So, hope this can help you understand about us better. Thanks
mv1986
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:51:31 AM

We are Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We base our structure on well consolidated classic IT methods, practices and values, which despite being used in years are still not well known to cryptocurrency world. Furthermore, from time to time, we organize a “Hacker- Contests” with conspicuous prizes to whoever will manage to crack the system, thereby helping us recognize our weaknesses. So, hope this can help you understand about us better. Thanks

This says nothing about the question that I asked. With all due respect, but you don't plan to change the universe with your coin or do you?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
▐█████▄
▀██████░███████░██████▀
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 259
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

It's become too common to see platforms like these turning scam, it's very hard to trust! Anyhow, how exactly this will help earning digital dividends???
mv1986
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:57:10 PM

It's become too common to see platforms like these turning scam, it's very hard to trust! Anyhow, how exactly this will help earning digital dividends???

It's not worth the time and effort to ask demanding questions here as you are on the right track with calling this a scam.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
▐█████▄
▀██████░███████░██████▀
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

It's not worth the time and effort to ask demanding questions here as you are on the right track with calling this a scam.

Dear mv1986, please be kind enough to understand the "DIFFERENCE" between Not seen and Ignoring.

The question you asked was "REPLIED", you asked that again, as you felt it was not what you asked. I am replying that now, as I have JUST seen that.

So, be kind enough to reserve your views a bit. You are VERY precious for us, as you are our potential FUTURE client! Any question asked by you or anyone is our HIGHEST priority, but sometimes allow us time, as often we get stuck in several other stuff, which leads to SOME delay in answering your question.

Anyhow, thank you so much for considering us WORTHY to even ask these important questions. Please don't hesitate in letting us know your views in Future as well! Thank you!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:55:33 PM

This says nothing about the question that I asked. With all due respect, but you don't plan to change the universe with your coin or do you?

Hello, We have Oduwa Dev coming soon, which will integrate asset protection option on Oduwa Blockchain ecosystem. A process that will protect all OWC holders asset against volatility for a contractual period of time, giving users the opportunity to be a gainer in short period of time and not worrying about losing value in their portfolio due to cryptocurrency volatility. This move will bring confidence and peace of mind in the crypto space. Hope this answers the question you have. IF you are still not convinced, please feel free to ask anything else. Thank you
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

We are digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We value privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the block provides for our users, which the initiative of its community has made so popular.

We stand tall among our competitors in terms of offering digital dividends to its users. When you earn dividends on our platform, it is paid out to account holders based on a pre-defined structure. We are also mobile-compliant. You can view your earnings directly from your mobile phone. We hope we’ve been able to help?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:57:30 PM

We have some VERY VERY exciting news for all our users and people who continues to appreciate and support us!

We have more announcements to make, stay tuned with us!
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:20:15 PM

I do like this somewhat, but one thing that I feel happy is that it's at least on exchange, unlike SOME which just promises!

And to be honest, I like the concept behind the project. From the feelers I got, I believe your project could be cool. However, I will really like to watch how you guys maintain the platform safety, which is a common issue with most and often makes asset compromised! So is there any special plans for protection?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:28:52 AM

I'm having a hard time finding any team information barring a "Certificate of Verification" from who knows who. Worst part is the certificate has not hyperlink to whoever issued it. I mean i don't put much stock into ICOBench rating, but their KYC team verification does come in handy.

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:17:51 PM

I do like this somewhat, but one thing that I feel happy is that it's at least on exchange, unlike SOME which just promises!

And to be honest, I like the concept behind the project. From the feelers I got, I believe your project could be cool. However, I will really like to watch how you guys maintain the platform safety, which is a common issue with most and often makes asset compromised! So is there any special plans for protection?

Well, Oduwa Coin has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which payment and trading platforms can operate without putting the assets of our users at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to apply without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis. Thanks

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:30:59 PM

I'm having a hard time finding any team information barring a "Certificate of Verification" from who knows who. Worst part is the certificate has not hyperlink to whoever issued it. I mean i don't put much stock into ICOBench rating, but their KYC team verification does come in handy.

I believe after visiting ICOBench, you MUST have got all the team info you wanted. In case, if there is anything missed or any questions regarding the team members, then please feel free to ask. Thank you
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:37:22 PM

As mentioned yesterday, we have ANOTHER GREAT NEWS!!!

There are several other deals that are very close to becoming reality, so stay tuned with us for more exciting news!
MongoozeMax

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:40:21 AM

Hi all,  I was just reading the previous posts.  Some back logged questions.  One thing I'd suggest is to keep an eye on the Road Map of the Project of Oduwa.
    The whole project is moving along at an unprecedented rate, although there are future goals being constructed currently.  The advent of OWC on exchanges
has been the recent progress, with two smaller exchanges [Crex24 being one] and two larger ones [P2PB2B, as example], and the exciting one will be hopping
on board "coinmarketcap.com," which is large and recognizable. 
    In regards to the "volitiity reduction" question:  It involves the underconstruction OWC native exchange at - oduwaex.com.   It will be OWC's very own
exchange, upon which five major coins, for now {ADC, DASH, ETH, LTC, ODW } are listed.  Note ODW and ADC being listed, and named as major, are the key
links for the Oduwa Project.  ADC is the African Digitized Coin, that will be 'tethered' to the USD one to one.  So, ADC will be utilized over six African nations,
being able to link their native fiat currency to ADC.  ADC becomes the underlying stable coin for the Utility Aspect of OWC.  OWC is projected as a peer-to-peer
digital cash across the highly populated areas of Africa, with the six participating nations.  Designed to provide digital cash transfers, no fees, to the 'bankless' in Africa,
thereby assisting economic foundations. 
    ONCE, the OduwaEx is active [it is 'offline' at the moment, to be launched at strategic time after market stabilization], then the Oduwa Coin holders on that
exchange can Trade, with the buffer of "smart contract."  This smart contract, often referred to as "insurance" in the description language, will remove the "loss"
portion of traders, using the OWC exchange.  In essence, for a minute fee on the up side of trading, the contract creates a "stop loss" for the trader.  So, the buffer
is that traders, using OWC on the Oduwa exchange, will never 'lose' below the amount they started investing.  I believe the idea here is to create a "trust" on
the trading space, and a continual rise in the trading value.  Plus, the OWC holder, or trader more accurately, trades with a safety in place, so not to lose what
they started with.  This is a rather unique, if completely unique, feature of OWC [coming soon, on the Oduwa exchange].
     So patience, as this massive project, enlarges even farther.   When Oduwa becomes farther down their Road Map of the project, it will be more, and more
of a valuable coin to use, or invest in.
     Large, already existing exchanges are including OWC, and the open trading is in the infancy stage [ check Crex24 for the last of the 'good deals to buy OWC],
as later it will be larger asset value per coin.  Expect 8 - 10 USD, to start.   Immediately, today, their are "cheaper" values, as bonus coins are sold off for
quick reward.  Later the market will kick it up a lot more.
     Currently African nations are connecting and financing the ADC; then the OWC will be connected at that point.  Then, there will be wondrous activity, and the
"insurable contract" [to stabllize volitability] will be in place.   

Hope this eases some minds, and excites some hearts,   = mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:56:20 AM

slight correction for clarity.   When I typed "ODW" ... that it
OWC, the Oduwa coin.     apologies for that    = mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:05:26 AM

ADC is "African Decentralized Currency"
I wrote, 'digitized,' my bad.   - mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:21:08 AM

Some news:

As of yesterday, OWC is also listed on the exchanges STEX and EXRATES.
The starting off price for OWC is 0.000729 Btc.
At $3,953, current Btc, that is $3.13 US per OWC.

- mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:26:44 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 08:24:06 AM by MongoozeMax

direct from the 2019 White Paper draft

" 2.1 WHAT IS ODUWA COIN (OWC)?

Oduwa coin is digital cash. Virtual money that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its
transactions within the network. Oduwa coin is a free open source project derived from
collaborative blockchain technology with the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient
scrypt-based cryptocurrency. Built on the foundation of Hybrid Blockchain POW/POS,
innovations such as proof-of stake help further advance the field of crypto-currency. Oduwa coin
is boosting nearly NO- cost transaction fees for all its users and creating future asset protection
solution against trade volatility.

The Oduwa team understands that cryptocurrency trading is a lot riskier than most other
industries due to the substantial Volatility associated. We decided to provide a solution by
creating a hybrid blockchain-based POW/POS Cryptocurrency and an asset protection platform
where the participants can protect their cryptocurrency assets from massive losses and future
depreciation. The project is only possible by combining insurance solutions with blockchain
technology. The asset protection project is set to kick off in the 3rd quarter of 2019 and will be
launched on OduwaEx

2.2 VISION OF ODUWA COIN

Oduwa coin is committed to developing a fully qualified and professional global collaborative
blockchain infrastructure that will allow energy efficient cryptocurrency mining, zero transaction
fees when users send and receive payment within the network, and asset protection for
cryptocurrency trading on OduwaEx.
We aim to be the gateway to Africa and other regions in the world that are still financially
underserved. We are committed to making Oduwa coin accessible to everyone while enhancing
the way Africa does business with rest of World utilizing blockchain technology. Oduwa also
aims to release an open, reliable, and secure means of communication that can be used regardless
of the user’s location.

CHAPTER 3: PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

3.1 ODUWA COIN PRODUCTS

Oduwa coin is a revolutionizing digital money & payment system with no fees

3.1.1 ODUWA ASSET PROTECTION
Oduwa Asset Protection is the first blockchain-based Trading Platform solution that minimizes
risk against devaluation for its users when trading selected cryptocurrencies on our insured list
on Oduwa Exchange. This is done by deploying smart contracts at the time of purchase of the
crypto asset to provide a stop loss and take gain for a specified period. The list of insured assets
is selected by our experts and machine learning algorithms to help give participants an option of
the best cryptocurrencies they can buy at a certain period. The listed cryptocurrencies have the
lowest risk. Additionally, because the cryptocurrency is listed in the OduwaEx speculation list,
more people will have trust in the stability of that cryptocurrency.

3.1.2 ODUWA TRADING AND EXCHANGE

Oduwa features an inbuilt exchange where users can trade digital currencies. The trading fees on
the platform are completely free when trading Oduwa coins on the Oduwa exchange. Oduwa
coins will be tradable on other exchanges, but the fees on the Oduwa Exchange will be
completely free. The Oduwa e-wallet will facilitate the safe storage and exchange of currency on
the platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: