Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining  (Read 20537 times)
Hung Yu So (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:11:01 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 08:41:14 PM by Hung Yu So

| ||||

OduwaCoin - Who We Are?

Oduwa Coin is a digital payment ecosystem. A virtual currency that uses peer to peer technology to settle all of its transactions within the network. Oduwa Coin is a free open source project derived from collaborative blockchain frameworks with the goal of providing a long-term Energy-Efficient SCRYPT-Based Cryptocurrency. Built on the foundation of Hybrid Blockchain POW/POS, innovations such as proof-of stake help further advance the field of crypto-currency and boost the concept of nearly No- Cost transaction fees for all OWC users to send and receive Oduwa Coin. Oduwa coin provides all OWC users with the possibility to protect their assets against future volatility. We are committed to making Cryptocurrency accessible to everyone worldwide, especially regions that are densely financially underserved. The Future Of Settlement Is Here! ODUWA COIN

Oduwa PoS Mining

There is a lot more to Oduwa, to do with the Oduwa PoS Mining By Staking.

No More Expensive Hardware, Processing Power or Mining! Just deposit ODUWA in the PoS Wallet and Start Staking OWC.

1% Return, no inflation or depreciation.

Why You Need To Have OWC Coin

ODUWA COIN is completely decentralized with no central authority and price depends on demand and supply. However, most currencies do not limit the supply of their tokens. In this regard, the total amount of ODUWA issued is only 21 million. Therefore OWC supply will decrease in time and that also explains why OWC value will be higher as compared to its counterparts.

Private Permissioned Blockchain that is feasible, allowing users to get back to the network when the password is lost or forgotten after strong authentication, with the help of an administrator to minimize the risk of losing your wallet completely.

Peer-to-peer technology function focused on making crypto-currency easy to use. ODUWA is growing into a large, engaging and decentralized community in today’s blockchain space and adding new users every day.

Zero transaction fees, create an account, add and send currency to and from your wallet. Store, send and receive OWC with zero-fees.

In Oduwa, everyone has a voice and the ability to propose boundless projects within the network. A community designed to empower each other; ODUWA COIN is driven by a selfless and fearless devotion to democracy, fairness, trust-economy, equality, self-governance, no-hierarchy and love for all mankind.

Oduwa is the new economic truth, immutable, scalable with irrefutable ledger technology.

No-double spending. Secured and Private.

Oduwa coin is the patent process for Oduwa Exchange. You can trade Oduwa with no- fees on its exchange.

Easy liquidation.

ODUWA COIN is designed to enable financial inclusion, giving the user the opportunity to be a gainer within the short-term acquisition.

Video Guides

What Oduwa Does

Interest in crypto is the highest it has ever been. More and more people are beginning to invest their money in something, which they consider lucrative. However, issues such as volatility are keeping investors away from crypto. However, this will all change, thanks to ODUWA. It is a revolutionary platform where investments on certain coins will be insured, thus keeping the investors safe from the risks.

Price Chart

Our Downloads

Certificate Of Verification

Reach Us Here
||||

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear users, I will not be handling this thread any more due to personal reasons. So, soon you will see someone else taking over as Representative of ODUWACoin and will onwards handle any questions and concerns.

I wish great future to this company! Thank you everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:33:40 AM

Very active in medium website. but lack activity in github.
As confident coins, Where you get those certificate from?

mrmreza

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:39:48 AM

are you interested to advertise your project. IOP is a
discord  advertisement platform . You can advertise easily in few fee. https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY
MongoozeMax

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:31:41 PM

I've invested in Oduwa coin myself, as I see it as an exceptional project that has great growth potential.  It is only beginning and already is tradeable and mining. 
    When the African Decentralized Currency, (ADC), which is owned and paired to Oduwa (OWC), then six African countries will be able to onboard, and use, this Digital Currency.  That can be mountains of transactions.  No fee.  Real time transactions like that will be desirable.  The OWC value will rocket.
     OWC parallels BTC by having a limit of 21 million coins, capable of being mined.  Yet OWC will have scalability, zero fees p2p owc transactions, and real-time transaction speeds.  To top that off, it has a coin "insurance" that can be applied as a smart-contract, when the Oduwa (native blockchain) Exchange becomes fully operational- days from now.  That is a 'stop loss' on OWC traded on Oduwa exchange, which includes the top cryptocurrency coins in trading.  Opt in for a no loss trading?  Just what this beginner trader needs.  That is the "bringing trust" back into the cryptospace means.  I can trust I wont completely lose all my money.
      I'm just enthused and trying to spread the "edu" so others can enjoy this coin.  Oduwa is right on the cusp of world wide trading and will spread as a helpful digital currency payment method all thru Africa.  I'm happy to be a part of this one!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:05:06 PM

are you interested to advertise your project. IOP is a
discord  advertisement platform . You can advertise easily in few fee. https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY

Hello mrmreza,

It's great to hear about your site and offer, we will certainly look into it and do the needful.

Have a nice day, thanks
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:07:54 PM

There are two things that got me attracted to your project is the fact that, firstly, I can create different wallets as I want. I am particularly happy about this feature. Other crypto-platforms where I have accounts, I was faced with the problem of switching wallets. But right now, it is now history. So, it's pretty good.

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:15:52 PM

I've invested in Oduwa coin myself, as I see it as an exceptional project that has great growth potential.  It is only beginning and already is tradeable and mining. 
    When the African Decentralized Currency, (ADC), which is owned and paired to Oduwa (OWC), then six African countries will be able to onboard, and use, this Digital Currency.  That can be mountains of transactions.  No fee.  Real time transactions like that will be desirable.  The OWC value will rocket.
     OWC parallels BTC by having a limit of 21 million coins, capable of being mined.  Yet OWC will have scalability, zero fees p2p owc transactions, and real-time transaction speeds.  To top that off, it has a coin "insurance" that can be applied as a smart-contract, when the Oduwa (native blockchain) Exchange becomes fully operational- days from now.  That is a 'stop loss' on OWC traded on Oduwa exchange, which includes the top cryptocurrency coins in trading.  Opt in for a no loss trading?  Just what this beginner trader needs.  That is the "bringing trust" back into the cryptospace means.  I can trust I wont completely lose all my money.
      I'm just enthused and trying to spread the "edu" so others can enjoy this coin.  Oduwa is right on the cusp of world wide trading and will spread as a helpful digital currency payment method all thru Africa.  I'm happy to be a part of this one!

Hi MongoozeMax,

We are highly grateful to you for the support. We certainly have something special here, so please continue supporting us.

Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:23:31 PM

There are two things that got me attracted to your project is the fact that, firstly, I can create different wallets as I want. I am particularly happy about this feature. Other crypto-platforms where I have accounts, I was faced with the problem of switching wallets. But right now, it is now history. So, it's pretty good.

Hi FutureICOs,

We always want to have features that are not available elsewhere, plus we always want customer to be 100% satisfied. We are highly pleased to hear your appreciation.

Have a good day.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:13:05 AM

In life, opportunities are common, but great opportunities are few and far between. Therefore, do not let great opportunities go, you may never know if you may get it again! ODUWACoin is one such opportunity, don't miss it!

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:11:58 PM

After checking the site, I did found this very innovative project, but I have a question to ask. How many wallets can I create with QT?

Hi ispongklong,

Thank you for your question. Oduwa Coin is a virtual currency that uses peer to peer technology to settle all of its transactions within the network. We provide all OWC users with the possibility to protect their assets via wallets against future volatility. There is no limit to the number of wallets you can create using QT. You can create as many wallets as you want. The good news is that creating wallets on our platform is free of charge.

Have a nice day!
Musoni Yannick

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:31:57 PM

I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:27:42 AM

Nice project. I am a crypto enthusiast with over 5 years experience. I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency mining process?
MongoozeMax

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:39:50 PM

"I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please"

Oduwa coin is a POS mining. Download the software (https://oduwacoin.io/tech.phpon )your computer and you are all set! Let QT wallet sync and leave wallet unlocked to stake. After 8 hours the staking will begin. Cheers!

-mongoosemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:20:17 AM

I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please.

Hi Musoni Yannick,

First and foremost, we would like to appreciate you for taking out time to go through our project. There are several factors that may affect the profitability of mining. Fluctuations in the price of coins, increases in energy and equipment costs, increases in mining difficulty, the rise of new currencies in this sector, block reward decreases, transaction fee volume, and other factors may affect the profitability of mining and may result in losses. You can get more information by visiting https://oduwacoin.io/

Have a nice day!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:23:00 AM

Nice project. I am a crypto enthusiast with over 5 years experience. I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency mining process?

Hello Andrew Parker,

Thanks for your question. Cryptocurrency mining offers no guarantee of financial returns or revenues. Successful cryptocurrency mining depends heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is inevitable. Fluctuating demand, potential regulatory decisions, the number of other miners – all of these can and will affect profitability.

Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the mining equipment over their effective lifespan.

Thanks, have a nice day!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:24:19 AM

"I still cannot figure out those factors that may affect profitability of your mining process. So, can you tell me about this, please"

Oduwa coin is a POS mining. Download the software (https://oduwacoin.io/tech.phpon )your computer and you are all set! Let QT wallet sync and leave wallet unlocked to stake. After 8 hours the staking will begin. Cheers!

-mongoosemax

That is right. Thanks!
kathlie

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:12:35 AM

if i buy 10 ODUWACoin  from market ,how much i can mining from POS one day, what's the ROI right now ?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:41:47 PM

I have seen in time past where the price of a coin is not stable. Now I want to ask, what is the assurance that the price of Oduwa Coin won't fluctuate?
Onuscoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:49:59 PM

I'm a newbie in the crypto world. I heard the ecosystem is highly profitable. Now, I want to know; how can I back up my wallet?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:16:42 PM

I have seen in time past where the price of a coin is not stable. Now I want to ask, what is the assurance that the price of Oduwa Coin won't fluctuate?

Thanks for going through our project. We cannot guarantee any specific coin value and shall not be held liable for any change in the value of Oduwa Coin. Assumptions regarding the economic landscape, future statements, market conditions, and business decisions are difficult to predict with a high degree of accuracy.

While we make every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, we cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consulting an appropriate licensed professional. Thank you
VEIAG

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:19:44 PM

Hi There. Having gone through your project and personally used your platform to make payment, I must confess, Oduwa Coin is one of the best digital payment platforms on the ecosystem. A friend introduced me to your platform.

Initially, I developed cold feet thinking that the payment process would not be swift. However, to my surprise, the process was not only swift but was also seamless. I commend your team. You guys rock!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:26:48 PM

I'm a newbie in the crypto world. I heard the ecosystem is highly profitable. Now, I want to know; how can I back up my wallet?

Thank you for your question. Due to the problem of volatility, we have improved our wallets to better secure the coins of our users. It is actually pretty easy to backup your wallet on our platform. All you have to do is to follow the command below:1. Open Run command in a window2. Then type “%APPdata%,” and press ‘enter’3. On Oduwacoin folder, you have to copy the .bat file or all file to secure backup. Once again, thank you for your time.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:53:10 AM

Only one percent POS?Looked at the exchange price-too big spread.As a variant of the contribution can be considered-no more-as for percent hardly.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:25:32 AM

All right, ODUWACoin has common specs on countless cryptocurrency projects, how will it guarantee the people's financial values? Will ODUWACoin be more than StableCoin? How will this coin reach the ears of needy people? Usually these people do not have any interaction with cryptos and many of them have never heard of, just how will that work?
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:38:22 PM

One thing I observed when registering on the Oduwa Coin platform is the simplicity and seamlessness. Unlike other crypto platforms where I have an account, the Oduwa platform is not only user-friendly but does not demand unnecessary documents just to set up an account. Right now, I am thinking of closing my other accounts and pitching tent with Oduwa Coin. I commend your team's effort. You have a nice project which is bound to succeed.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:42:15 PM

One thing I observed when registering on the Oduwa Coin platform is the simplicity and seamlessness. Unlike other crypto platforms where I have an account, the Oduwa platform is not only user-friendly but does not demand unnecessary documents just to set up an account. Right now, I am thinking of closing my other accounts and pitching tent with Oduwa Coin. I commend your team's effort. You have a nice project which is bound to succeed.

That is a nice feedback from a potential user. But if they are going to be a payment system, what are the establishments connected with this platform? They need to collaborate with as much as commercial shops to make this platform usable for many crypto users.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:02:19 PM

I have gone through your website and also studied the features therein. The project is laudable if only what it claims to solve is practicable. Nevertheless, I would give it a trial and come back here to update my comment. Thank you.
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:43:11 AM

There are several blockchain projects on the market. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to identify the uniqueness of some projects. A digital payment platform is a great way to send and receive coins in an e-wallet. That said, I just hope your project would be as outstanding as I read on your website. I will give it a trial. I am heading to your website now to register an account. Thank you.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:48:14 AM

Oduwa has the same supply as Bitcoin, and I see it has the same concept for peer-to-peer. Can Oduwa be adopted as a peer-to-peer payment by one of the payment methods?

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:50:33 PM

Hi There. Having gone through your project and personally used your platform to make payment, I must confess, Oduwa Coin is one of the best digital payment platforms on the ecosystem. A friend introduced me to your platform.

Initially, I developed cold feet thinking that the payment process would not be swift. However, to my surprise, the process was not only swift but was also seamless. I commend your team. You guys rock!

Thanks for your kind words. We don't want to claim about best or greatest, but we definitely have created something that's worthy! Thanks
MongoozeMax

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:25:39 AM

Hi anyone,

To give a picture of mining, on a small scale, I'll tell what I did.  POS is 'proof of stake.'  So, an amount of my OWC is 'staked,' or placed in a limbo status, while a portion of the mining process does it's thing.  This is the stake the backs up the proof of the coin.  Proof of Work uses that puzzle solving, with the winner getting the reward, and concluding the consensus, which finishes off that one block; or the proof.  Since time and energy {computer, time, electricity, effort} is the "work" behind POW, it is not energy efficient on a large scale.  In fact, POW mining has become so world wide extensive, it has become less profitable for miners.   POS is one alternative, which allows for a greater increase in number of miners - in a more efficient way.  Anyone can mine POS with a laptop.

After downloading from oduwacoin.io  ; I just transferred one OWC coin, to test the address {that long receiving hash Alpha-Numeric code}, and waited.   You will have a receiving address per wallet.  Coins from the Oduwa MainNet, oduwa.io, took longer because that is the original, private platform.   An Oduwa Administrator will oversee, approve, and send your coin out by hand transaction; sometimes after they had their coffee.  Once you coins are out of the MainNet, they do not return there.  Out there, the mining wallets, or web wallets, or mobile wallets {with the option of offline, paper wallet} are the holding places for your coin.

As per instructions on oduwacoin.io, there is a minimum number of coins, to stake, for mining.  One can have a free mining wallet and store OWC coin, and transfer to, and from it; with any amount of OWC.  However, one needs [ 2,000 OWC ], two thousand Oduwa coin, in the wallet; in order for the wallet to mine. 

Next, encrypt your wallet and Write Down your Password!   It protects security of your wallet, and is needed for mining.

2,000, or more, coin in wallet?  Encrypted with password?  Just go to 'file' and UNLOCK the wallet [password].    Wait.    First time, half a day, so do whatever.

As a big tip, I think my 'sleep mode' on my laptop, might turn off wallet.   So, I just went to my laptop setting and turned all the sleep settings to "never,"  and then I picked a nifty screen saver.

Leave laptop running and you'll see "incoming transaction"  once and awhile.  Maybe the notification chime along with it.

Your wallet, as mine does, mines various amounts of stake.   Example:  It will take 700 of my 2,000 and "stake" it.    When done, it returns that to the "spendable" amount, the 2,000. 

If you choose to place more coin in  you mining wallet, it will "weigh" it greater on the grand scale and be used more often with greater amounts.

Since Oduwa is still beginning, 2-3$ levels,  it seems like [with all those little micro transactions ] someone is paying me a dollar to leave my computer on all day. 
Yet, it is helping the Oduwa progression, and that is something I want to do.   Also, later, when OWC is bigger, that 0.012 coin, gets bigger also.  Think HODL and long term of a year.

So, I'm not worried about fluctuations now in OWC, it is so early, and tons of little sell offs are happening.  Natural, but so much on the small scale.   Pretty soon it will be only 3$,  next it will
only go up.

So, a small laptop, off to the side, doing its own thing.   I do my other computer work on my other machine.
PS --  sorry for length, but DO back up on your wallet.    I use a thumbdrive, and just keep on re-writing over the same file.   back up, once and a while

thanks, mongoozemax
loveyking

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:11:35 PM

Pls how many Oduwa coins will be mine able every 8hrs
MongoozeMax

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:34:15 AM

"Re: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining
January 30, 2019, 10:11:35 PM
Pls how many Oduwa coins will be mine able every 8hr"

Last Monday, Jan 28th, I logged 21 reward transactions in 24 hours, at various amounts.
It totaled: 0.5420964 OWC.   [the amounts always show 8 places past the decimal point]

Taking the average, it figures at [0.18 OWC ] for 8 hours.

I heard the rumor from an Oduwa Team member who talks with the Dev[eloper].
In the future they are considering upping the 1% reward for mining, as it is consistent to
make it worth it for miners.  Don't know a "when" on that one.

PS - I think the real profitability for OWC will be HODL until it gathers traction with the
African Decentralized Currency this year.   Part of the main purpose of OWC is to become
a frequently used digital currency with a largely scaleable number of transactions.
    It will be an actual digital cash coin used in six African nations, as well as anywhere else
using OWC.  It is already paired to BTC and others on exchanges, so that's already possible.

Hope this helps out,     -mongoozemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:26:43 PM

Hi anyone,

To give a picture of mining, on a small scale, I'll tell what I did.  POS is 'proof of stake.'  So, an amount of my OWC is 'staked,' or placed in a limbo status, while a portion of the mining process does it's thing.  This is the stake the backs up the proof of the coin.  Proof of Work uses that puzzle solving, with the winner getting the reward, and concluding the consensus, which finishes off that one block; or the proof.  Since time and energy {computer, time, electricity, effort} is the "work" behind POW, it is not energy efficient on a large scale.  In fact, POW mining has become so world wide extensive, it has become less profitable for miners.   POS is one alternative, which allows for a greater increase in number of miners - in a more efficient way.  Anyone can mine POS with a laptop.

After downloading from oduwacoin.io  ; I just transferred one OWC coin, to test the address {that long receiving hash Alpha-Numeric code}, and waited.   You will have a receiving address per wallet.  Coins from the Oduwa MainNet, oduwa.io, took longer because that is the original, private platform.   An Oduwa Administrator will oversee, approve, and send your coin out by hand transaction; sometimes after they had their coffee.  Once you coins are out of the MainNet, they do not return there.  Out there, the mining wallets, or web wallets, or mobile wallets {with the option of offline, paper wallet} are the holding places for your coin.

As per instructions on oduwacoin.io, there is a minimum number of coins, to stake, for mining.  One can have a free mining wallet and store OWC coin, and transfer to, and from it; with any amount of OWC.  However, one needs [ 2,000 OWC ], two thousand Oduwa coin, in the wallet; in order for the wallet to mine. 

Next, encrypt your wallet and Write Down your Password!   It protects security of your wallet, and is needed for mining.

2,000, or more, coin in wallet?  Encrypted with password?  Just go to 'file' and UNLOCK the wallet [password].    Wait.    First time, half a day, so do whatever.

As a big tip, I think my 'sleep mode' on my laptop, might turn off wallet.   So, I just went to my laptop setting and turned all the sleep settings to "never,"  and then I picked a nifty screen saver.

Leave laptop running and you'll see "incoming transaction"  once and awhile.  Maybe the notification chime along with it.

Your wallet, as mine does, mines various amounts of stake.   Example:  It will take 700 of my 2,000 and "stake" it.    When done, it returns that to the "spendable" amount, the 2,000. 

If you choose to place more coin in  you mining wallet, it will "weigh" it greater on the grand scale and be used more often with greater amounts.

Since Oduwa is still beginning, 2-3$ levels,  it seems like [with all those little micro transactions ] someone is paying me a dollar to leave my computer on all day. 
Yet, it is helping the Oduwa progression, and that is something I want to do.   Also, later, when OWC is bigger, that 0.012 coin, gets bigger also.  Think HODL and long term of a year.

So, I'm not worried about fluctuations now in OWC, it is so early, and tons of little sell offs are happening.  Natural, but so much on the small scale.   Pretty soon it will be only 3$,  next it will
only go up.

So, a small laptop, off to the side, doing its own thing.   I do my other computer work on my other machine.
PS --  sorry for length, but DO back up on your wallet.    I use a thumbdrive, and just keep on re-writing over the same file.   back up, once and a while

thanks, mongoozemax

That is really lovely to read!! We don't know what price it will be in future but we are certainly ensuring that it's amongst the top opportunities for users to benefit from!

Thank you!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:33:23 PM

Pls how many Oduwa coins will be mine able every 8hrs

It's impossible to say like that, as there are several factors that are required to be considered. So, without knowing all that, it will not be possible to tell you how many ODUWA Coins you will be able to mine after 8 hours! Thank you.
FutureICOs

Activity: 449

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:41:02 PM

The project looks quite good, I will also commend your team. I want to find out what the Oduwa Coin Platform is all about and how your platform handles the issue of transparency, safety, and especially privacy.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:39:46 AM

The project looks quite good, I will also commend your team. I want to find out what the Oduwa Coin Platform is all about and how your platform handles the issue of transparency, safety, and especially privacy.

Well, the Oduwa coin is the next Generation digital payment system. Oduwa coin is digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We are a hybrid blockchain technology that values privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the block provides for our users, popularized by the initiative of its community. Oduwa coin is the best cryptocurrency, coin and token resource on the internet.

In addition, we empower a community of crypto traders and investors and also have suitable tools for investigating, monitoring and making decisions regarding cryptocurrencies. Whether you are an amateur or a professional, we can help you grow your investment. Thank you
joirgetinmim

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:43:20 AM

I have just checked Oduwa Coin website, I have a lot of questions that I want to ask, but the simple point I like to understand is the problems your project is trying to solve.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:56:22 PM

I have just checked Oduwa Coin website, I have a lot of questions that I want to ask, but the simple point I like to understand is the problems your project is trying to solve.

You can find complete details on website only, but anyhow. Oduwa Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system that leverages on the smart contract in order to provide users with a seamless trading and payment environment. The aim is to solve one of the biggest problems in the cryptocurrency industry – volatility. Traders on our platforms are encouraged to verify their identities but it is not a requirement for payment, trading, and deposit. The platform trades in several coins compared to other platforms which started operation the same time with it. Hope this is enough to explain. Thanks
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:08:47 PM

I like thisr project. It's a nice concept compared to other crypto platforms. BTW, How to buy it (Oduwa Coin) ?
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1167

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:08:51 PM

You can find complete details on website only, but anyhow. Oduwa Coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system that leverages on the smart contract in order to provide users with a seamless trading and payment environment. The aim is to solve one of the biggest problems in the cryptocurrency industry – volatility. Traders on our platforms are encouraged to verify their identities but it is not a requirement for payment, trading, and deposit. The platform trades in several coins compared to other platforms which started operation the same time with it. Hope this is enough to explain. Thanks

And how in concrete terms are you planning to reduce volatility in the market with your platform? This is way easier said then done. I would like to hear a few suggestions from your side. Thank you

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:40:11 AM

I like thisr project. It's a nice concept compared to other crypto platforms. BTW, How to buy it (Oduwa Coin) ?

See, As a crypto investor, it should be understood that sometimes it can be difficult finding a platform which hosts major coins in real-time. This problem has been there since the advent of Bitcoin. But, if you are currently seeking a platform where you can buy the Oduwa Coin in realtime, you can look at Crex24, P2P B2B, Coin Payment, and STEX. These are the major platforms where you can buy the coin. It is imperative to mention here that we would roll out innovative products or projects in a few months’ time. Thank you
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:44:30 AM

And how in concrete terms are you planning to reduce volatility in the market with your platform? This is way easier said then done. I would like to hear a few suggestions from your side. Thank you

We are Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We base our structure on well consolidated classic IT methods, practices and values, which despite being used in years are still not well known to cryptocurrency world. Furthermore, from time to time, we organize a “Hacker- Contests” with conspicuous prizes to whoever will manage to crack the system, thereby helping us recognize our weaknesses. So, hope this can help you understand about us better. Thanks
mv1986
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:51:31 AM

We are Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We base our structure on well consolidated classic IT methods, practices and values, which despite being used in years are still not well known to cryptocurrency world. Furthermore, from time to time, we organize a “Hacker- Contests” with conspicuous prizes to whoever will manage to crack the system, thereby helping us recognize our weaknesses. So, hope this can help you understand about us better. Thanks

This says nothing about the question that I asked. With all due respect, but you don't plan to change the universe with your coin or do you?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Danumsigwasan

Activity: 253
Merit: 13

I am from Forex world.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:05:20 PM

It's become too common to see platforms like these turning scam, it's very hard to trust! Anyhow, how exactly this will help earning digital dividends???
mv1986
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:57:10 PM

It's become too common to see platforms like these turning scam, it's very hard to trust! Anyhow, how exactly this will help earning digital dividends???

It's not worth the time and effort to ask demanding questions here as you are on the right track with calling this a scam.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

It's not worth the time and effort to ask demanding questions here as you are on the right track with calling this a scam.

Dear mv1986, please be kind enough to understand the "DIFFERENCE" between Not seen and Ignoring.

The question you asked was "REPLIED", you asked that again, as you felt it was not what you asked. I am replying that now, as I have JUST seen that.

So, be kind enough to reserve your views a bit. You are VERY precious for us, as you are our potential FUTURE client! Any question asked by you or anyone is our HIGHEST priority, but sometimes allow us time, as often we get stuck in several other stuff, which leads to SOME delay in answering your question.

Anyhow, thank you so much for considering us WORTHY to even ask these important questions. Please don't hesitate in letting us know your views in Future as well! Thank you!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:55:33 PM

This says nothing about the question that I asked. With all due respect, but you don't plan to change the universe with your coin or do you?

Hello, We have Oduwa Dev coming soon, which will integrate asset protection option on Oduwa Blockchain ecosystem. A process that will protect all OWC holders asset against volatility for a contractual period of time, giving users the opportunity to be a gainer in short period of time and not worrying about losing value in their portfolio due to cryptocurrency volatility. This move will bring confidence and peace of mind in the crypto space. Hope this answers the question you have. IF you are still not convinced, please feel free to ask anything else. Thank you
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:34:13 PM

We are digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We value privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the block provides for our users, which the initiative of its community has made so popular.

We stand tall among our competitors in terms of offering digital dividends to its users. When you earn dividends on our platform, it is paid out to account holders based on a pre-defined structure. We are also mobile-compliant. You can view your earnings directly from your mobile phone. We hope we’ve been able to help?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:57:30 PM

We have some VERY VERY exciting news for all our users and people who continues to appreciate and support us!

We have more announcements to make, stay tuned with us!
Mehr Sher

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:20:15 PM

I do like this somewhat, but one thing that I feel happy is that it's at least on exchange, unlike SOME which just promises!

And to be honest, I like the concept behind the project. From the feelers I got, I believe your project could be cool. However, I will really like to watch how you guys maintain the platform safety, which is a common issue with most and often makes asset compromised! So is there any special plans for protection?
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:28:52 AM

I'm having a hard time finding any team information barring a "Certificate of Verification" from who knows who. Worst part is the certificate has not hyperlink to whoever issued it. I mean i don't put much stock into ICOBench rating, but their KYC team verification does come in handy.

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:17:51 PM

I do like this somewhat, but one thing that I feel happy is that it's at least on exchange, unlike SOME which just promises!

And to be honest, I like the concept behind the project. From the feelers I got, I believe your project could be cool. However, I will really like to watch how you guys maintain the platform safety, which is a common issue with most and often makes asset compromised! So is there any special plans for protection?

Well, Oduwa Coin has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which payment and trading platforms can operate without putting the assets of our users at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to apply without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis. Thanks

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:30:59 PM

I'm having a hard time finding any team information barring a "Certificate of Verification" from who knows who. Worst part is the certificate has not hyperlink to whoever issued it. I mean i don't put much stock into ICOBench rating, but their KYC team verification does come in handy.

I believe after visiting ICOBench, you MUST have got all the team info you wanted. In case, if there is anything missed or any questions regarding the team members, then please feel free to ask. Thank you
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:37:22 PM

As mentioned yesterday, we have ANOTHER GREAT NEWS!!!

There are several other deals that are very close to becoming reality, so stay tuned with us for more exciting news!
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:40:21 AM

Hi all,  I was just reading the previous posts.  Some back logged questions.  One thing I'd suggest is to keep an eye on the Road Map of the Project of Oduwa.
    The whole project is moving along at an unprecedented rate, although there are future goals being constructed currently.  The advent of OWC on exchanges
has been the recent progress, with two smaller exchanges [Crex24 being one] and two larger ones [P2PB2B, as example], and the exciting one will be hopping
on board "coinmarketcap.com," which is large and recognizable. 
    In regards to the "volitiity reduction" question:  It involves the underconstruction OWC native exchange at - oduwaex.com.   It will be OWC's very own
exchange, upon which five major coins, for now {ADC, DASH, ETH, LTC, ODW } are listed.  Note ODW and ADC being listed, and named as major, are the key
links for the Oduwa Project.  ADC is the African Digitized Coin, that will be 'tethered' to the USD one to one.  So, ADC will be utilized over six African nations,
being able to link their native fiat currency to ADC.  ADC becomes the underlying stable coin for the Utility Aspect of OWC.  OWC is projected as a peer-to-peer
digital cash across the highly populated areas of Africa, with the six participating nations.  Designed to provide digital cash transfers, no fees, to the 'bankless' in Africa,
thereby assisting economic foundations. 
    ONCE, the OduwaEx is active [it is 'offline' at the moment, to be launched at strategic time after market stabilization], then the Oduwa Coin holders on that
exchange can Trade, with the buffer of "smart contract."  This smart contract, often referred to as "insurance" in the description language, will remove the "loss"
portion of traders, using the OWC exchange.  In essence, for a minute fee on the up side of trading, the contract creates a "stop loss" for the trader.  So, the buffer
is that traders, using OWC on the Oduwa exchange, will never 'lose' below the amount they started investing.  I believe the idea here is to create a "trust" on
the trading space, and a continual rise in the trading value.  Plus, the OWC holder, or trader more accurately, trades with a safety in place, so not to lose what
they started with.  This is a rather unique, if completely unique, feature of OWC [coming soon, on the Oduwa exchange].
     So patience, as this massive project, enlarges even farther.   When Oduwa becomes farther down their Road Map of the project, it will be more, and more
of a valuable coin to use, or invest in.
     Large, already existing exchanges are including OWC, and the open trading is in the infancy stage [ check Crex24 for the last of the 'good deals to buy OWC],
as later it will be larger asset value per coin.  Expect 8 - 10 USD, to start.   Immediately, today, their are "cheaper" values, as bonus coins are sold off for
quick reward.  Later the market will kick it up a lot more.
     Currently African nations are connecting and financing the ADC; then the OWC will be connected at that point.  Then, there will be wondrous activity, and the
"insurable contract" [to stabllize volitability] will be in place.   

Hope this eases some minds, and excites some hearts,   = mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:56:20 AM

slight correction for clarity.   When I typed "ODW" ... that it
OWC, the Oduwa coin.     apologies for that    = mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:05:26 AM

ADC is "African Decentralized Currency"
I wrote, 'digitized,' my bad.   - mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:21:08 AM

Some news:

As of yesterday, OWC is also listed on the exchanges STEX and EXRATES.
The starting off price for OWC is 0.000729 Btc.
At $3,953, current Btc, that is $3.13 US per OWC.

- mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:26:44 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 08:24:06 AM by MongoozeMax

direct from the 2019 White Paper draft

" 2.1 WHAT IS ODUWA COIN (OWC)?

Oduwa coin is digital cash. Virtual money that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its
transactions within the network. Oduwa coin is a free open source project derived from
collaborative blockchain technology with the goal of providing a long-term energy-efficient
scrypt-based cryptocurrency. Built on the foundation of Hybrid Blockchain POW/POS,
innovations such as proof-of stake help further advance the field of crypto-currency. Oduwa coin
is boosting nearly NO- cost transaction fees for all its users and creating future asset protection
solution against trade volatility.

The Oduwa team understands that cryptocurrency trading is a lot riskier than most other
industries due to the substantial Volatility associated. We decided to provide a solution by
creating a hybrid blockchain-based POW/POS Cryptocurrency and an asset protection platform
where the participants can protect their cryptocurrency assets from massive losses and future
depreciation. The project is only possible by combining insurance solutions with blockchain
technology. The asset protection project is set to kick off in the 3rd quarter of 2019 and will be
launched on OduwaEx

2.2 VISION OF ODUWA COIN

Oduwa coin is committed to developing a fully qualified and professional global collaborative
blockchain infrastructure that will allow energy efficient cryptocurrency mining, zero transaction
fees when users send and receive payment within the network, and asset protection for
cryptocurrency trading on OduwaEx.
We aim to be the gateway to Africa and other regions in the world that are still financially
underserved. We are committed to making Oduwa coin accessible to everyone while enhancing
the way Africa does business with rest of World utilizing blockchain technology. Oduwa also
aims to release an open, reliable, and secure means of communication that can be used regardless
of the user’s location.

CHAPTER 3: PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

3.1 ODUWA COIN PRODUCTS

Oduwa coin is a revolutionizing digital money & payment system with no fees

3.1.1 ODUWA ASSET PROTECTION
Oduwa Asset Protection is the first blockchain-based Trading Platform solution that minimizes
risk against devaluation for its users when trading selected cryptocurrencies on our insured list
on Oduwa Exchange. This is done by deploying smart contracts at the time of purchase of the
crypto asset to provide a stop loss and take gain for a specified period. The list of insured assets
is selected by our experts and machine learning algorithms to help give participants an option of
the best cryptocurrencies they can buy at a certain period. The listed cryptocurrencies have the
lowest risk. Additionally, because the cryptocurrency is listed in the OduwaEx speculation list,
more people will have trust in the stability of that cryptocurrency.

3.1.2 ODUWA TRADING AND EXCHANGE

Oduwa features an inbuilt exchange where users can trade digital currencies. The trading fees on
the platform are completely free when trading Oduwa coins on the Oduwa exchange. Oduwa
coins will be tradable on other exchanges, but the fees on the Oduwa Exchange will be
completely free. The Oduwa e-wallet will facilitate the safe storage and exchange of currency on
the platform
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:40:13 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 08:29:43 AM by MongoozeMax

" 3.1.2 ODUWA TRADING AND EXCHANGE

Oduwa features an inbuilt exchange where users can trade digital currencies. The trading fees on the platform are completely free when trading Oduwa coins on the Oduwa exchange. Oduwa coins will be tradable on other exchanges, but the fees on the Oduwa Exchange will be completely free. The Oduwa e-wallet will facilitate the safe storage and exchange of currency on the platform.

3.1.4 ODUWA ENCRYPT

Electronic communication is now a mainstay with most people using digital methods to communicate. However, such communication channels are not secure. Hackers and phishers can access information from unsuspecting users. Oduwa will combine the most promising technologies and markets in telecommunications.

The beta test of our core software will start in 2020. The Oduwa encrypt application will ultimately be a multiplatform solution that enables users to connect and make VoIP calls using any device (desktop or Android SIP, Zoiper, 3CXPhone, X-Lite and more), and gain access to their PBX via popular messaging apps such as Telegram and Facebook Messenger.

The idea for Oduwa’s encryption is rooted in the development team’s partnership with telecommunications companies. Familiarity with both traditional telecommunications infrastructure and blockchain technology raised the possibility of creating a product that was superior to anything currently on the market.

3.2 HOW IT WORKS

3.2.1 HOW ODUWA ASSET PROTECTION WORKS

The users can make deposits risk free on the Oduwa wallet when buying the cryptocurrency. Oduwa covers the depreciation values at the end of the contract so that you can have zero risks to move your cryptocurrency to the Oduwa wallet. We make a profit from the appreciation of assets or cryptocurrencies at the end of the contractual period. We absorb your risk when your assets depreciate on an agreed term. Our methodology is simple, and this option may be enabled or disabled in the Oduwa Exchange Platform.

Oduwa allows cryptocurrency holders and participants to share the associated investment risks. An investor can sign up and choose packages according to the value they want to insure. The protection terms include information about the asset type, duration, risk level and other parameters. All trade events are monitored, and corresponding data is fed into the smart contract by an oracle. Each insurance smart contract will have one or more oracles associated with it. 
The policyholder minimizes the risk of loss by creating asset protection policies on the platform for their crypto-currency. Oduwa wallet will act as a gateway for most cryptocurrencies on the market today. Upon making payment, a smart contract linked to the policy will be generated. The smart contract will include all insurance conditions and claim information within the previously laid out insurance terms. In the case of a claim, the policyholder will be issued payouts in agreement with the terms of his policy. All the policy statistics including claims history, bond statistics, reports, and charts will be available to the contract holders and participants on the Oduwa asset platform. 
We only charge fees from the appreciated asset, making it risk-free to invest in any crypto coin, our insurance chooses to indemnify. In return, buyers are given peace of mind to purchase our selected choice of coins with no fear of losing their money or assets for an agreed term depending on the tiers selected which varies from 90 days to 180 days. We make our profits from the appreciation of coins deposited in our system and we then turn around and lend it to our users in areas where banking or lending is difficult. We have no competition. We only insure cryptocurrency that has a market cap of over 5 Billion USD, which implies those coins are trading very well and running on their blockchain.

3.2.2 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FOR ODUWA ENCRYPT

Global demand for the VoIP services market was valued at over USD 83 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach above 140 billion USD in 2021. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of above 9.1% between 2016 and 2021. Due to their efficiency and use of now-ubiquitous broadband infrastructure, VoIP services have the potential to drive traditional calls via both landline and mobile telephones out of the market.

The closest analog to Oduwa Encrypt would be a company that provides a Virtual PBX service, as Oduwa Encrypt will offer, and can sell phone numbers for users anywhere in the world. Companies that do so currently have to collect and disclose customer information when required by regulators. Additionally, no PBX company accepts cryptocurrency payments and leverages blockchain technology for their underlying infrastructure. At present this means that Oduwa Encrypt has no direct competitors and offers a unique approach and package of services.

The Oduwa Encrypt Team is familiar with the products that exist on the market, has conducted extensive research and has collected feedback from customers about the major problems with current PBX systems. The Team’s combined experience will be applied to create a new product that is more flexible and wide-ranging than anything currently available, circumventing or solving the drawbacks that exist in mainstream telecommunication systems and offering many new features. "

for now, = mongoozemax

The full White Paper is available.
Mehr Sher

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:19:32 PM

Looks interesting. But I am not convinced as how much I could benefit from this platform as a user?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:44:53 AM

Looks interesting. But I am not convinced as how much I could benefit from this platform as a user?

As answered on your previous question. If you are a registered user of Oduwa Coin, you are allowed to buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engaged in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of their home.

We are committed to increasing the accessibility and growth of Oduwa. We also offer a superior user experience and superior customer support for users on our platform. Our system is designed for scalability. Plus, we have a segregated cloud server environment that is safeguarded using cutting edge security systems. Hope that helps!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:48:55 AM

We like to REMIND users, that ODUWA Coin is now Listed on EXRATES and STEX Exchanges! There is a lot in store for our users, so stay tuned!!!
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:42:09 PM

We like to REMIND users, that ODUWA Coin is now Listed on EXRATES and STEX Exchanges! There is a lot in store for our users, so stay tuned!!!

That is nice!!! Anyhow, I like to know one thing what tools are on your website to enable me use the platform efficiently. I don't have enough time to go through your website.
bountyann4

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

I can translate your whitepaper (once its released) and site to Portuguese Brazilian if there is need. Just tell me.

Portfolio here
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:35:47 AM

There is an Internet copy of Oduwa's Whitepaper,

https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/mmsnOC33OjAaZcY6OOP7LOo0FSGqKIP5ejb7mDwp.pdf

However there is an updated one also.  Mostly in 3.3.2 section it started using the word "insured," describing
the buffering of 'asset protection.'   The newer version, some of which I copy/pasted [above] uses the term
"asset protection" to better describe, and avoid confusion over 'insurance' ideas.

The "asset protection" as I understand it will be available once the Oduwa Exchange is launched as an independent
exchange.  Right now, all those other exchanges are one Oduwa has recently been listed upon, in addition to the
price monitoring listings.

Granted the "asset protection" idea, as a smart contract upon the blockchain, is unique to Oduwa, for now.

more anon, =mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:50:33 AM

The OWC coin value currently is at ~$2.30 - $3.00 USD. 

For some exchange news, the people who received bonus coins or bought ICO tokens,
simply to dump for quick cash, are on the exchange.
    Basically, there are a number of sellers, who are selling OWC for cheap, as of now.
Great opportunity to pick up Oduwa on the down price.

CREX24 uses Btc to trade a multitude of crypto coins,  just search OWC or go to:

https://crex24.com/exchange/OWC-BTC

As BTC calculated at $4200 [btc is moving about and up] -- OWC on CREX24 is about
65 cents, using Btc you can put up on the exchange.    0.00017 per OWC, and other offers.

[not advising financially, by any means- all exchange markets are risk, one takes their own chances for gain ]

however, scooping 65 cent OWC, until those sell off, is a great way to enter into a $3 OWC as it really starts.

just saying,  =mongoozemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

That is nice!!! Anyhow, I like to know one thing what tools are on your website to enable me use the platform efficiently. I don't have enough time to go through your website.

Oduwa Coin is ahead of other platforms due to the fact that we have professional crypto traders and market analyzers that give up-to-date information about the present circumstance of any coins. As a registered user of our site, you can analyze your portfolio, risk areas, high-performing coins, and make intelligent decisions that would impact on your life positively. Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:05:20 PM

I can translate your whitepaper (once its released) and site to Portuguese Brazilian if there is need. Just tell me.

Portfolio here

If there is any such requirement, we will let you know and also announce it here as well. Thank you
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 05:31:44 AM

Where is your mining document? I want to need mining detail can you help me? Or one question is it possible to CPU mining?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

The Oduwa Coin Project looks fine to me. I want to find out if I can get hourly notification of any transaction once I register an account with you. This info is something I really need to know in case I would want to get into this project!

MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:50:00 PM

Re: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining
February 26, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
Reply with quote  #73
Where is your mining document? I want to need mining detail can you help me? Or one question is it possible to CPU mining?

--------------------

One can download a wallet at:  oduwacoin.io   

There are multiple formats, Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, etc.

You'll need a minimum 2,000 OWC to mine, right on your home computer.

"Start Mining with staking 2000 minimum OWC coins in your stake-able wallet, Mining reward will be generated after 8 hours,
Oduwa Qt wallet allows its HODlers dual benefits of securing the blockchain network as well as creating an opportunity for users to get incentives or dividends on their holdings by running a node on the network." to quote that website.

Once a wallet is downloaded, one needs to encrypt-protect it.  This is where a person generates their private password.  This is the Do No Lose Password, for yourself.  Security eliminates retrieving passwords.

With the password, one can "lock" or "unlock" their wallet.

In a Mining operation, have 2,000, or more, OWC; leave wallet unlocked, and wait.   

I had to pay attention to "sleep mode" settings on my computer.  I just turned them to "never" sleep.   Leaving the screensaver on doesn't affect mine.

Plus, there are mining videos, on various ODUWA websites.   Find them on the Telegam APP, chat scroll.

good luck, = mongoozemax

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:37:38 PM

I see many benefits of this project. it will be a very needed project. I see, that it develops, because the team is trying. it is very good for everyone

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:02:17 PM

I see many benefits of this project. it will be a very needed project. I see, that it develops, because the team is trying. it is very good for everyone

Have you read the negative trust of the OP? Are you still going to trust your money on this? I wonder so many people are being cheated everyday because they are easily entrapped by these fake projects.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:22:31 AM

Algorithm: Scrypt
Type:PoW/PoS
Coin name :ODUWA COIN
Coin Ticker :OWC
Block reward :10
Premine:14700000
Total Supply:21000000
StakeMinAge:8 hours
StakeMaxAge:unlimited
TargetSpacing :60 seconds
Maturity :20 blocks
Trans confirm :3 block
PoS percentage :1% per year

Pos Mining - available for window. mac, linux - no mobile mining

Thanks

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:28:10 AM

The Oduwa Coin Project looks fine to me. I want to find out if I can get hourly notification of any transaction once I register an account with you. This info is something I really need to know in case I would want to get into this project!

Oduwa Coin is the only trusted platform where you can get instant notification whenever there are changes in whatever crypocurrency you invested in. In addition to getting hourly notification, you can also monitor the performance of your investment with a view to making better investment decisions.

That’s not all; we have a list of active ICO issuers you can choose to invest. We value privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the blockchain provides for our user and popularized by the initiative of our community. Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:31:44 AM

That's just the simple aim of Oduwacoin. There are no spectacular claims or anything extra-ordinary. Everything is in front and transparent. It's a very honest attempt to do something GOOD, rest is available to be seen at the website, or can be asked here.

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:53:06 AM

As we mentioned it before, we are consistently working out several deals to take this project to another level altogether. And with that, we have another great announcement to make. Although, it’s something that majority of the community that follows us MIGHT know, but many here are not aware of it.

Therefore, we like to share another GOOD news with people who support and back us.

It's just the START of many such positive news. Thanks everyone for the support. Please stay tuned for more such news!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:06:43 AM

In life all MAJOR things are impossible, until they are actually done. So follow your dreams to achieve the reality you desire!

Be part of ODUWACoin for a better future!
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We are interested in expanding our investment drive. I would like to find out if there is a way users of your platform can determine a coin that will grow.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:11:35 AM

My question is very simple and straightforward. Since there are lots of crypto platforms on the blockchain, sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to identify the genuine ones. That said, I want to know if I can monitor my portfolio leveraging your platform.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:18:37 PM

We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We are interested in expanding our investment drive. I would like to find out if there is a way users of your platform can determine a coin that will grow.

Oduwa coin is the next Generation digital payment system. Oduwa coin is digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We have an automated algorithm that attempts to find coins likely to go up in the 12-24 hours (or less). However, we advise that you do a research and make your own decisions. The automated algorithm is designed for short term trades. Hope it helps!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:33:27 PM

My question is very simple and straightforward. Since there are lots of crypto platforms on the blockchain, sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to identify the genuine ones. That said, I want to know if I can monitor my portfolio leveraging your platform.

As already mentioned! We’re the next Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. You can monitor your investment portfolio on our platform.

We provide a suite of tools for investigating, monitoring and making decisions with cryptocurrencies. With Oduwa Coin, monitoring the performance of all your coins and your profits becomes easy. You will also receive daily mails, text messages, etc. Thanks
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:08:13 PM

Checked the site, it seems to be good but I seriously don't have time to go deep into what's so special. Will you highlight something that we haven't heard before??

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

Checked the site, it seems to be good but I seriously don't have time to go deep into what's so special. Will you highlight something that we haven't heard before??

The Oduwa Coin platform is a fourth generation relational blockchain platform that enables payment or transfer of funds to be done seamlessly with speed. Our platform features Crypto relational DP, proof of identity. Other features are Biometric Data integration as Electronic Signature seed for security, Reciprocal chain confirmation, Self managing Crypto-Cluster, and Native on chain adapter for own ERC20. That’s not all; our platform features Freezable wallets and Oduwa PoS mining. You can visit our website for more information.
Oziotoo

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:22:24 AM

What about bounty program?
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:44:16 PM

I am a huge fan of the crypto ecosystem, which is why I like this a lot! I would like to know the clients that patronize your products & services.

gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:09:14 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 04:51:39 AM by gabbello

Not overally experienced person in Crypto industry, I keep hearing about huge money that can be made here, but I always struggle and to top it up, the government here is probably going to ban ICOs. So, do you think this is really something I should still take chance with?

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

What about bounty program?

We will update you if there is any such campaign active. Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:26:26 PM

I am a huge fan of the crypto ecosystem, which is why I like this a lot! I would like to know the clients that patronize your products & services.

If you read, it's mentioned so many times! We are Next Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network.

We offer our products/services to members of the public, financial institutions, government bodies, industries, and private individuals who want to secure data with immutable certification and sure state. As an Oduwa QT wallet holder, you have the chance of earning dividends or incentives. Anything else can be asked or check the website!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

Not overally experienced person in Crypto industry, I keep hearing about huge money that can be made here, but I always struggle and to top it up, the government here is probably going to ban ICOs. So, do you think this is really something I should still take chance with?

The Oduwa Coin platform is a 4th generation relational blockchain platform that is second to none in terms of transaction speed. We are a quantum leap in the Blockchain technology since we operate in a yet to be explored area of the protocol: data structure.

This protocol has a fundamental importance for its actual applicability outside of simple monetary transactions or simple external reference of applications of self-standing data. We hope we have been able to help you?
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

I started investing in cryptocurrencies late last year. My fingers have been burnt on several occasions due to frustration. So, I want to find out the inherent problems with the Traditional crypto payment systems and what your platform is doing differently to address these challenges and why it's worthy choice?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

I started investing in cryptocurrencies late last year. My fingers have been burnt on several occasions due to frustration. So, I want to find out the inherent problems with the Traditional crypto payment systems and what your platform is doing differently to address these challenges and why it's worthy choice?

We are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace where you can buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engage in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of your home in a safe and legally compliant way.

Generally, traditional cryptocurrency trading platforms have a limited selection of trading pairs, meaning that sometimes users have to make multiple transactions to receive their desired cryptocurrency. We plan to add Fiat currency to our exchange, with the inclusion of credit and debit card purchases. So far, our platform is faring very good.
Kalm

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

A good project it seems..... I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency payment ecosystem?

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:56:45 PM

A good project it seems..... I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency payment ecosystem?

We base our structure on well consolidated classic IT methods, practices and values, which despite being used in years are still not well known to cryptocurrency world. Furthermore, from time to time, we organize a “Hacker- Contests” with conspicuous prizes to whoever will manage to crack the system, thereby helping us recognize our weaknesses. Thanks
MongoozeMax

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:43:10 AM

Hello all,

Here is a link to an interview with Oduwa creators (Main Team) originators.

It isn't lengthy, but gives the purpose behind the Oduwa digital currency.

There is a ten bullet-point benefit list, that may be helpful for questions.

It is a world-wide digital currency project that is just getting footing on the major
exchange markets at the moment.

see link below...

https://cryptoshib.com/interview-with-creators-of-oduwa/

learn as much as possible, make your own financial choices wisely.

best of luck to all, - mongoozemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:40:25 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear users, I will not be handling this thread any more due to personal reasons. So, soon you will see someone else taking over as Representative of ODUWACoin and will onwards handle any questions and concerns.

I wish great future to this company! Thank you everyone!

MongoozeMax

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:36:02 PM

I'll post some things, as I can.

For example, there will be a new release of an Oduwa wallet,
available in Adroid or iOS.
    It was to happen soon after the CoinMarketCap included OWC.
So, that happened already; that makes anytime now.

The new wallet is to include a "live" feature; so I'm guessing an API
interface that connects to all the exchanges.

All of the Team work seems to about being built up for greater scalability.

PS - looks like the general crypto market is re-collecting itself "sideways"
  can't wait for a definite 'but' rise.

- mongoozemax
alpalmeida

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

I wonder, when will the currency be traded on the Exchanges again?
MongoozeMax

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:58:12 AM

There was a "soft fork" rollback, for security reasons.

They doubled up on the security for the mining wallet also, so if you already have an Oduwa Mining wallet, you need
to update to the new one.   They'll have info videos posted on Telegram soon.
    Those wallets are at    oduwacoin.io

The larger exchanges are returning - P2PB2B and Crex24 - fairly soon.  Check Telegram for announcements.

Good news is that one exchange, STEX - stex.com, is open NOW.
   There are an amount of loose OWC coins, which are being pawned off cheaply.
 [not good for the market price, but...] GOOD for collecting a pocket of coins inexpensively.
       last I looked on Stex, ten cents a coin.

The market price will return to $3, when stabilized.   Because the African ADC has yet to be connected. Then it rockets.

The BitCoin, market-driver, is on the move recently; so, things may move faster.

good luck, invest wisely,    -MongoozeMax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:37:51 AM

I have a problem about OWC and I didnt get any help.

I sent 825 OWC from Web Vallet (https://oduwa.io/owc/home) to Oduwa Desktop Wallet. It's been 5 days, but not in the wallet. I asked to support team many times but no any response also o wrote mail still not.

There has been a Mobile Wallet upgrade that completed today.  My wallet is still 'frozen' at this time, but when it connects, one can tell because it will show past "transactions".  Plus, there are additional features, in addition to improved security. 

One way to track your transaction is on OduwaExplorer.com     Just enter your TxHash.

Next thing you might do is go directly to that Oduwa Support.

Also, admin (team) help is instant on that Telegram app/ Oduwa account.

All thet contact info should be available on the main web page Oduwa.io

check Telegram and be careful about that Moble Wallet update, so not to send coin to an old address, as the update will give a new address to receive.

Hope that is helpful.

Oduwa is slowly back on the rise, after recent dump attack.  Now the crypto market, and Oduwa market is rising back up.

gather info and be wary    - mongoozemax
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:34:20 AM

I know the latest type of capital call this time is TPO (True Product Offering). I think you should learn to be able to develop the project in the best way. Good luck
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:40:27 PM

Here is the link to Telegram's Oduwa Discussion Group.
Actually it is being used more for Announcements, and as so many questions unfolded, and it being volunteer team run; there going to be a 5OWC charge for direct question solving.
Although, all the latest info is there, as well as links to sources.
t.me/oduwacoinexchange
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:41:55 PM

That being a Five (5) OWC, Oduwa coin.
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:06:47 PM

We have two Blockchains.

First there is a private permission block chain. 
This will be used for insurance (was also used during ICO and airdrop).
     The "insurance" is a unique function that people can use once the Oduwa Exchange is live.
This independent exchange will be able to 'insure' a trader against loss to their amount used in trading.
So, a small fee, when the Oduwa trader is gaining; and a stop-loss limit, so the trader will never lose the amount, which they started with.
    As this blockchain, below link, is the main net for Oduwa, it is also especially secure.  The KYC is in place, so that a withdrawal, or movement
transaction requires a request that is double-checked and then given "permission" to transact.   Your OWC inside this blockchain are at the most
secure level.

www.oduwa.io

The next blockchain is public.  So transaction move freely, electronic real time, once made :givien permission) by the coin owner.
This blockchain has security in place, of course, but the private blockchain (above) as an additional layer via being done "by permission."
The public blockchain is linked below.

www.oduwacoin.io

All of these dev builds are combining to give Oduwa Coin a greater scalability, later on.
The link to the Mobile Wallet, updated, is on the Telegram group.  All platforms for Web Wallet also, Linex, Mac, Windows, Android, etc.

Looking forward, as the price is rebuilding.  Those loose coins are low cost now, so great opportunity.   That surplus, of low price, will dry up,
and the Oduwa is going to be a higher value soon.   Then there is behind scene move in the Road Map forward, happening soon also.
At that point the coins value is going to jump.

grab all the info and invest wisely,  HODL OWC wait and smile.
-mongoozemax 
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:57:27 PM

Here is a community-style chat app, often used for gaming. OduwaconNetwork, on this app, is a growing chat with lots of links and info, as well.
This app also has a voice chat feature.  Come join and find out more, or current info about Oduwa coin.
OWC market value is climbing, new exchanges, mining info and general chat is available.  Keep abreast of it, Oduwa is growing in expansion.  The scalability and adoption is going to get huge.

link below for Discord App,  register, confirm, and join in OduwacoinNetwork as in-app community.   Thanks, Oduwa to the Moon

https://discord.gg/h2dyx47

keep informed, great things ahead,   -MongoozeMax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:21:58 AM

Another thread on Twitter to check out

Crypto Reality

https://t.me/icoreality

Mention Oduwa on there, if you like.

Happy, safe trading; the activity is beginning.
- MongoozeMax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:31:05 AM

pardon the goof

ABOVE is a TELEGRAM Channel

There are good crypto channels on Telegram.   App available in store for free.

-MMax
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: