Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wibson - Empowering individuals to profit from their data  (Read 867 times)
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:33:35 PM

Wibson proposes a new market-based approach that leverages the latest developments in blockchain,
cryptography and market design to level the playing field between data consumers (companies,
organizations) and data owners (essentially, individuals).

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:34:45 PM

In the Wibson marketplace, citizens, for the first time, will be able to participate in an efficiently
functioning, decentralized data marketplace that provides both financial incentives and control
over their personal information, all without sacrificing privacy.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:44:37 PM

If you always deal online, one will have to understand the need for securing his/her data. Wibson marketplace will allow both you taking charge of you data and also earning an incentive.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Arkot007

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:13:29 PM

Wibson Will be future Of blockchain platform AND credit card Technology..wibson blockchain platform hava à great Team TO improve AND develop criptocurrency AND Crédit card Technology..
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:49:01 PM

Data gives reasoning to every business decision. Most corporations and middlemen have been surreptitiously aggregating consumer data from various sources, especially online and monetizing it directly and indirectly. So why not sell my data myself and make some cool cash off it? That's the value proposition of Wibson.

I hope the mobile app will be made available for people from other countries to use.
anhhp2020

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:55:29 AM

Wibson is one of the most promising projects that allows you to earn. An interesting and transparent bounty system. I recommend everyone to participate in it. more and more pleases. A lot of useful information
muchmore34

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:20:50 AM

Wibson is one of the most promising projects that allows users to have a positive recognition in the cryptocurrency arena and as well enforces the utility and diversification of ownership back to the owners. I really urge people on this as this is really awesome.
Romanbank

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:51:34 AM

Wibson is a blockchain-based, decentralized data marketplace that provides individuals a way to securely and anonymously sell validated private information in a trusted environment.

I really commend the work of this project, they are the real game changer.
elifberjer

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:49:16 AM

One of the best ICO project ever made! As all we see that the Wibson on Coinmarketcap and it's popularity is getting bigger every new day. I really liked that the individuals have complete visibility into how and where their data is being is used. Totally transparent project which the community want to see!
igotbanned2018

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:52:30 AM

Wibson has the transparency that the people have complete visibility into how and where their data is being is used. Also it totally has the anonymity: Identity of the investors or traders are never revealed without the consent of all the relevant parties.

Wibson go to the MOON!
Giltu007

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:46:06 AM

Wibson is the best project in my life. I have never seen this kind of Innovative project because, the Wibson Data Marketplace provides infrastructure and financial incentives to sell personal privacy to sell people's privacy, without all personal privacy. There are three types of participants in this Platform: data vendors, data buyers, and notaries. The interaction of these three roles is governed by a smart contract within the Wibson protocol.
Fully transparent and roadmap is clear which the community wants in any project.
This project creates history in crypto market very soon. Currently trading with exchange..
Every moment the team giving us the update regarding their new plan and implementation.
crypto_news99

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:31:05 PM

What I liked very much about Wibson is that they did not conduct any ICO still they have launched their Wibson app and now users can sell their data for Wib tokens without sacrificing personal privacy. WIB is listed on Bittrex, Bitforex and Coinsuper.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:42:09 PM

I was searching for a way to protect my data and/or maybe get an extra income for it ... you guys seem to have the answer Smiley ... the app seems really sleek and easy to use... when are you guys planning to extend to a few more countries?
Those that are not lucky enough to live in Argentina, Uruguay, Spain or the U.K, deserve a hint Smiley ...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:07:38 AM

Wibson is the best project in my life. I have never seen this kind of Innovative project because, the Wibson Data Marketplace provides infrastructure and financial incentives to sell personal privacy to sell people's privacy, without all personal privacy. There are three types of participants in this Platform: data vendors, data buyers, and notaries. The interaction of these three roles is governed by a smart contract within the Wibson protocol.
Fully transparent and roadmap is clear which the community wants in any project.
This project creates history in crypto market very soon. Currently trading with exchange..
Every moment the team giving us the update regarding their new plan and implementation.

Yes, it is really interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: