Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2717 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:07:38 PM

And the lack of money can only be due to the market situation, there is no other reason, or simply no one wants to invest
Agree that investors will not invest in a project with unclear prospects or any problems. Therefore, the team should always remember that the concept of image and business reputation is not just words.
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:27:56 PM

And the lack of money can only be due to the market situation, there is no other reason, or simply no one wants to invest
Agree that investors will not invest in a project with unclear prospects or any problems. Therefore, the team should always remember that the concept of image and business reputation is not just words.
No one will invest in the project, if he finds something suspicious, these are facts, for example, even a team photo.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:28:09 PM

Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
The difficult situation on the market? You know that yesterday one company held an ICO in 24 seconds and raised $ 21 million.... And you're talking about hard times. The main thing that the project was working and promising. There are still enough investors on the market.
so it was a super project, such a success is rarely able to repeat even the highest market, it is likely an exceptional case from practice
Such ICO which collect tens of millions of dollars and are held in a few minutes have already been in the history of the currency. As a rule, these are very strong projects both from the technical side and from the marketing side.
well, these are very rare cases, especially in the current unstable and low market, and the idea of the project should be very innovative and very popular
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:41:26 PM

Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
The difficult situation on the market? You know that yesterday one company held an ICO in 24 seconds and raised $ 21 million.... And you're talking about hard times. The main thing that the project was working and promising. There are still enough investors on the market.
so it was a super project, such a success is rarely able to repeat even the highest market, it is likely an exceptional case from practice
Such ICO which collect tens of millions of dollars and are held in a few minutes have already been in the history of the currency. As a rule, these are very strong projects both from the technical side and from the marketing side.
well, these are very rare cases, especially in the current unstable and low market, and the idea of the project should be very innovative and very popular
Not even that there is a “super” idea, but most of all the uniqueness of the project or some additions that no one has
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:49:25 PM

The image and reputation for the project is recruited over the years, everything is very easy to destroy, the main thing is to update the project and keep track of what is happening in the market.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:53:42 PM

For some reason I am sure that everyone now has that time when every penny is worth its weight in gold! That's a bit complicated now!

cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:01:35 PM

For some reason I am sure that everyone now has that time when every penny is worth its weight in gold! That's a bit complicated now!
The crisis in the crypto industry, which lasted throughout 2018, led to the bankruptcy of many small and medium-sized investors. Therefore, this category of investors now makes either small investments or does not invest at all.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:38:00 PM

now investors, especially small investors, sit and wait for prices to rise,and are very rarely ready to risk investing in a new project
Julia1992

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:23:47 PM

It is due to the fact that few investments die many promising projects! It is a pity that this is happening!

ZloiRediska

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:13:58 AM

No one will invest in the project, if he finds something suspicious, these are facts, for example, even a team photo.
You are 100% right! It seems to me that if the team wants to remain incognito it is better to be honest to write that the team decided not to publicize their names and photos. But when they use other people's photos, it's like a Scam.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:01:39 AM

I have no doubt that developers can do everything. The team is strong, the project is made technically competently. The only problem that may arise is the lack of money.
Well, for this purpose (to collect money) the team and holds ICO. The project really looks quite interesting and promising. It is possible that the ICO will succeed and the team will assemble a soft cap.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:05:35 AM

now investors, especially small investors, sit and wait for prices to rise,and are very rarely ready to risk investing in a new project
Everyone is waiting for growth. Perhaps it will start very soon (I sincerely hope for it) and may have to wait until the end of the year ... The first option is certainly more pleasant for everyone! )))
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:16:43 AM

You are 100% right! It seems to me that if the team wants to remain incognito it is better to be honest to write that the team decided not to publicize their names and photos. But when they use other people's photos, it's like a Scam.
When someone else's photos, it's just an ordinary scam where people want to earn trust as quickly as possible and just collect money for themselves, a simple scheme
Julia1992

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:21:05 AM

I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!

Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:09:51 PM

I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!
Everyone has the right to ask any question here, right? if a person wants to invest, he will personally communicate with the team
ZloiRediska

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

When someone else's photos, it's just an ordinary scam where people want to earn trust as quickly as possible and just collect money for themselves, a simple scheme
You're probably right. If people knowingly go to the deception and fraud of the facts it is most likely scammers. Let's hope that FORTFC is a decent and honest project.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:36:23 PM

As for me, the photo is not such an important part in the project, the main thing is how it will develop in the future and what are the prospects for the future.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:59:08 PM

You're probably right. If people knowingly go to the deception and fraud of the facts it is most likely scammers. Let's hope that FORTFC is a decent and honest project.
I think yes, everything will be fine, and you are right that nobody forced anyone to invest in a project, everything happens voluntarily
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:12:25 PM

I hope that the crypto market is becoming more and more regulated and controlled. On the one hand, this is bad because it contradicts the ideas of decentralization, but on the other hand, the market will have fewer SCAM projects.
Julia1992

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:20:21 PM

Everyone has the right to ask any question here, right? if a person wants to invest, he will personally communicate with the team
Yes, I will not argue with you! Everyone has the right! But I think for now the information itself is enough and there is no hurry!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: