Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2715 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:43:50 PM

So in any project, everything is reworked gradually, improving the work and these are the right steps of the project, so much better
The fact that the project has a positive development is very good. Everyone likes this: both investors and the project community. I hope to see a serious rise in the cost of the token in the near future!
If everyone is happy with the project, then the team is on the right track, everything works in their favor. Cool
indeed, very often in projects find what the shortcomings and often some users than the unhappy with the,hope that team will continue to development in such a same the right direction and without mistakes
Without errors and bugs it is not possible to develop a unique project. All projects may initially not work correctly, everything is solved as they develop.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:25:31 PM

Of course, you need to study the project as much as possible, its technical aspects, the team's reputation and many other indicators ... And only then draw a conclusion to invest in this project or in the Internet.
You should always study the project as much as possible from all sides in order to be able to maximize its prospects And it is only on the basis of our own data that conclusions can be drawn about how interesting and promising investments in this project are!
It is necessary to study not only the projects themselves but in general the entire cryptocurrency !!! How to invest and work with crypts! This all must learn!
the science of investing has many nuances for investment, even when you invest already in a working project, you need to study the prospects for development and cooperation, and then draw conclusions
The project at the very beginning can be promising, and then just "give up", you need to be always ready for anything
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:13:33 AM

So in any project, everything is reworked gradually, improving the work and these are the right steps of the project, so much better
The fact that the project has a positive development is very good. Everyone likes this: both investors and the project community. I hope to see a serious rise in the cost of the token in the near future!
If everyone is happy with the project, then the team is on the right track, everything works in their favor. Cool
indeed, very often in projects find what the shortcomings and often some users than the unhappy with the,hope that team will continue to development in such a same the right direction and without mistakes
Now it’s probably such a time that everyone everywhere is looking for some flaw, deception. Either people have become unsure of themselves or indeed everything is so bad!

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:21:22 AM

Before an investor invests in a project, he will of course read and communicate everything in detail, which is the right decision.
You should always try to understand the essence of the project and understand its technical nuances as much as possible. then the project’s prospects become more understandable. Sometimes, having studied a project, you think twice to carry your money there.
Most often it happens so that having understood all the nuances of the project lost the desire to invest. But there are also really promising projects. You are right that you always need to study your investment object as deeply as possible.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

It is clear that all done quite real. it just takes time. And the developers certainly have enough to do than to adapt their site.
It seems to me that developers need to focus on developing the main product. Then the FORTFC project is a success. A site optimization can wait ...
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:12:06 AM

If there is a reward, then it is very good, direct motivation for people to help the project become better.
Bounty is always a great way to advertise a project. I think that the ideal option in terms of price / quality.
CiNik

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:32:07 AM

If there is a reward, then it is very good, direct motivation for people to help the project become better.
Bounty is always a great way to advertise a project. I think that the ideal option in terms of price / quality.
It does not always give the bounty the result you want, in any case, marketing is a delicate matter, they need to be managed correctly.
Tryam93

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:19:39 AM

It does not always give the bounty the result you want, in any case, marketing is a delicate matter, they need to be managed correctly.
Not professional marketers are involved in bounty, but ordinary people are very far from the concept of what is advertising.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:34:37 AM

Not professional marketers are involved in bounty, but ordinary people are very far from the concept of what is advertising.
Where does such information come from, that people with no marketing experience work here? or something I do not understand correctly
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:47:08 AM

I think it's worth a try anyway. Perhaps the team offers some reward for testing their product? Many projects do this.
It would be nice. But I doubt that simple users will be offered a reward for testing the platform. Most likely, experts will be recruited who understand the nuances of bugs and errors.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:14:25 PM

I think it's worth a try anyway. Perhaps the team offers some reward for testing their product? Many projects do this.
It would be nice. But I doubt that simple users will be offered a reward for testing the platform. Most likely, experts will be recruited who understand the nuances of bugs and errors.
It is better to hire a professional team of testers to do their job and report to the developers on what needs to be fixed.
Julia1992

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:25:53 PM

Yes, the bounty program is a profitable thing for both the project and users!

BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:30:07 PM

Bounty has always provided an opportunity for people who are far from the advertising and marketing industry to take part in the promotion of projects and receive remuneration for it.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:31:27 PM

Bounty has always provided an opportunity for people who are far from the advertising and marketing industry to take part in the promotion of projects and receive remuneration for it.
As for me, this is the best way to get project tokens in a simple way, without much effort, thereby helping in advertising.
Kirand

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:39:58 PM

This is a good advertisement for the project, free and effective in fact and people get their tokens.
Julia1992

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:23:05 PM

Although there are those that even good advertising does not help. Here it happens that you go to the project site and there ...... everything is clear that everything is sad!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

This is a good advertisement for the project, free and effective in fact and people get their tokens.
one bounty program is not enough,the project should have a strong marketing team that will represent the project at different conferences
Tryam93

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:39:51 PM

Although there are those that even good advertising does not help. Here it happens that you go to the project site and there ...... everything is clear that everything is sad!
Good advertising always helps. Just there are two types of advertising. It is cheap and expensive.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:56:24 PM

Now it’s probably such a time that everyone everywhere is looking for some flaw, deception. Either people have become unsure of themselves or indeed everything is so bad!
this is because there is a threat to get into the project Scam, now there are many scammers in the field of blockchain, who are looking for quick and easy money, that's the instinct of distrust of projects
Julia1992

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:44:11 PM

You should never save on advertising. This can badly affect the project itself !!! Especially when it comes to cryptocurrency projects!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: