Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old coins vs new coins  (Read 27401 times)
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:09:26 PM

I think between the old coin and the new coin if it is made to be a better investment for old coins, of course the old coins are mostly included in the best coin list so we don't hesitate to invest in the old coin
I think you need to look at the potential of the coin, as many coins have the potential and those you need to buy, whether it is old or new, I think you also need to go right to the market

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:22:23 PM

Of course, the new coins should be treated with great care, as mentioned above. But if you choose the right one, it will provide you with a great profit. Old coins are also worth keeping in your portfolio, they will not bring you huge profits, but will provide you with reliability and a relatively stable price for your portfolio.
Depends on what old coins. Many of the old coins will simply not be able to survive after this year because everyone is running out of funding.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:32:34 PM

As long as the tech documents and team are alright, both old and new coin can have a bright future in crypto space. The disadvantage of the old coins is the fact that most of them started with such a low capital and it was a lot more difficult for them to resist in the previous bear market. The advantage of the new one is that they had enough time to gather they starting capital in order to achieve their roadmaps.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:45:32 PM

In fact, new coins come in old coins, but those coins or tokens that work with their security, they can survive in the market, and all other tokens or coins cannot hold their place. There are many more things that work on the basis of the demand of tokens or coins that are difficult to understand before trading starts.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

Smiley To answer the old or new coins. The answer is of course the old one. Now new projects are not able to survive in such a difficult economic situation.

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:50:17 PM

3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?
If look at some old coin graphic data, the average has dropped by more than 10,000%, so I think it's very impossible to return to the initial price. Although some people still believe they will recovery but I don't. So my decision will be to sell it and start investing in a new ICO (New ICO, New Hope  Grin).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:08:09 PM

Of course, the cryptocurrency market does not stand still and is constantly in development.
A large number of new interesting coins and projects.
I believe that in the conditions of the market you need to invest in promising coins and I choose old and well-tested coins.
In new worth investing when they show themselves in the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:11:22 PM

Each portfolio should have both coins fresh and new, it is like a combination of these coins.
To my mind this strategy should be profitable and it is kind of diversification
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:16:46 PM

I think new coins will have more potential in the market. Because I see that this new coin comes with a very low Bitcoin condition. So later this coin will be more valuable because of the value when the price of Bitcoin will increase.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:42:30 PM

New coins carry new perspectives.
Of course, the development of the cryptocurrency market is inevitable and new coins will gradually take up good positions.
Personally, I would invest in new coins that can compete with old ones.
If they have no future and it can be seen immediately investing in them is only a loss of money.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:54:15 PM

for now old coins are the safest choice for trading. New coins are easy to manipulate because they don't have large volumes. so I prefer old coins even though their prices fall.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:18:43 PM

Yes, all this is possible. I think that with the arrival of a bullish market, the price of Bitcoin will be able to quickly restore the previous price of $ 20,000. New projects against the background of a weakened market will be very popular and in turn will have the opportunity to become market leaders in a short period of time.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:09:20 PM

Yes, all this is possible. I think that with the arrival of a bullish market, the price of Bitcoin will be able to quickly restore the previous price of $ 20,000. New projects against the background of a weakened market will be very popular and in turn will have the opportunity to become market leaders in a short period of time.

Based on the Cryptocurrency philosophy, I strongly agree with your speculation, Bitcoin is very strong and has great power in the market, so it is not impossible to increase the lost price again.
Most projects are initially relatively weak and over time it will be better for serious developers, all just a matter of time that will turn around to change things.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:09:59 PM

The market is still correcting from that ATH last year.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:27:44 PM

if according to myself, it depends on the coins first, if indeed new coins have good potential in my opinion, of course I will follow and vice versa too. important points for me old coins are far better than new coins because old coins are clearly on the market and have a stable price. so there is still a chance to go up.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:14:54 PM

I think that new ones like old coins can be an excellent trading tool, everything depends only on the market situation. In the current market, I would put primarily on old projects, as they are more stable than new ones.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:08:29 PM

old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  
3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

I prefer to buy old cryptocurrencies than the new emerge cryptocurrencies. I cannot guarantee the high returns that I can get through patronizing new coins. I keep investing in old coins because it is now proven that they have potential in the market.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:31:47 PM

some old coins are dead, some still survive, I think new coins and old coins have the same potential to grow, the difference that I see is that new coins don't dare to speculate in big prices. if there is a choice which I have to choose, my choice is still the same, that is, in the old coin, because it is more secure to survive.

rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:46:20 PM

I like old coins more because I know old coins earn much more. There is no risk of old coins and there is more demand in the market. And the demand for new coins is somewhat lower but I think the new coins are good for long-term investment.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:04:00 PM

I think that new ones like old coins can be an excellent trading tool, everything depends only on the market situation. In the current market, I would put primarily on old projects, as they are more stable than new ones.

I would not say that there are stable coins in this market) When everything flew down, all the altcoins flew about the same, investors are still new or old coins, when it comes to money.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: