Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old coins vs new coins  (Read 27401 times)
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:06:10 PM

They each have their own advantages.Some old coins have a good technical team and are always under development.Make people more confident that they can succeed.
Indeed, old coins already have evidence in the movements that occur so that many old coins are well developed and many old coins are sunk.
For new coins, you can't see the future clearly, so you need a more innovative strategy to compete with old coins on the market.
that is a challenge for new coins to be able to create innovations or improvements to what is a weakness of old coins that have been accepted by the market. when a new coin can provide that I think the market will be on his side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:06:40 PM

I think whether its new coin or old coin it does not matter. It still depends on how the team runs it and make it competitive in the market. Old coins have the experience and have weathered every situation in the market but new coins have the newer and more advanced features also that will compete with the old.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:08:15 PM

You talking about the new coin it has to do with the successful ones, because one thing about the new coins is that they came along with a lot of scam coin which makes you hardly believe if there will be any better coin again compared to the old once which most of them are still functioning up till date. I think the old ones are OK

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:10:48 PM

I think whether its new coin or old coin it does not matter. It still depends on how the team runs it and make it competitive in the market. Old coins have the experience and have weathered every situation in the market but new coins have the newer and more advanced features also that will compete with the old.

It is the battle of purpose in the crypto market there are lots of new coins that you can consider also as bad coins because they made it for the sake of earnings of the team the sad truth is that the team create a coins for their sake.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:51:32 PM

Most times, investors tend to have more interest in new good altcoins, because the team might still be very much serious about the coin.
Most times, this happens because they have not yet got their intended profits.So they will be very active.
For coins like this, you need to keep yourself updated with their news, because they can be very useful.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:59:54 PM

If I have to choose from the two, I think I'm still gonna pick the old one in terms of holding it for months or years maybe and if its market is good then I'm gonna trade them so I could buy more.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:45:37 PM

In 2019 I will continue to choose old coins, which have long been tested by time and the cryptocurrency market.
I trust them and they make a profit even in difficult conditions.
But I think that there will be good coins that may replace the old ones.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:31:08 PM

Many investors believe that it is better to invest in new projects. But I think it is safer to invest in old projects. These projects already have working platforms, perhaps there are serious partnerships, foundations.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:47:42 PM

I think that the choice of old or new coins depends more on how much deposit you are going to spend on it. If the size of the deposit exceeds several tens of thousands of dollars, then the ratio of Old coins to new ones should be no less than 3/1. If your deposit is small, then you may well take the risk and invest all your money in any one new project.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:01:32 PM

I thought there was only one rule: new is always better  Grin

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:15:22 PM

The biggest difference between them is the implementation of the product, which today would give people the opportunity to really engage in cryptocurrency. Do you think it matters today? I think not, because the whole field of cryptocurrency today has lost interest.
New coins could in theory have better and more advanced technology but what we see most of the time is that the older projects were created by people that were enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies and are doing their best while many new coins were created with the intention of making money and the developers are not really interested in making something that last.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:48:04 PM

1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
Yes. Bitcoin goes up, alts go up too.
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  
This depends on the investor and owner of a portfolio. If you think that its better to take new coins as an alternative to well established old coins, it's for you to decide.
3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?
Hold old established coins like bitcoin and eth and will invest with spare money if I see good project but I never invest to ICO. I'll invest once it is already established.

I humbly disagree with your first answer. I do not think any alt will hit the ath of bitcoin in the nearest future. If it happens, then am buying all in to alts.
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:49:58 PM

I thought there was only one rule: new is always better  Grin

Hahaha.. Not all new is always better anyway. I like new things coming on to give the old ones some kind of competition. In this case, I desire an alt to take up the challenge to beat bitcoin ath.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:20:20 PM

if I have to choose between old coins or new coins then I choose to keep holding old coins that have good growth and potential,
but I will also buy new coins that have promising prospects, I will benefit from investing in old coins and new coins
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 11:43:16 PM

I think it depends on the old coin you are holding unto some old ones are still doing pretty fine while others have crashed and burn but i think ones those coins are doing fine and there is development and updates going for them then is pretty ok to assume that your old coin is as good as new Most new coins if you look at it now are at average with the market force

pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:47:23 PM

I will hold myself with the trusted old coins. Old coins were going through the bull run and they stayed strong in the long term bear run too. But I definitely welcome all new honest coins who has a unique idea with a strong roadmap and an active team! I am a very choosy man at this moment, before taking any decision about new coins, I will spend over a month to research well.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:50:46 PM

If there is any coin one should be careful of, they are the new ones, because so many of them do not have any usefulness and their survival rate is very low.
You might also find it difficult to identify some of the good ones, so in that case, old is mostly better option.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:51:04 AM

maybe bitcoin will come back $ 20 000 and for the coins that I keep up until now it's only an old coin because I believe in old coins rather than new coins, I see a lot of new coins die when bull
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:09:17 AM

Many of the good old coins, and the community surrounding them has been fading away in this long bear season. That's just the nature of crypto, when the hype ends only the true believer are back. And with so many new interesting crypto project that keeps popping up, some projects need to be abounding also.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:36:43 AM

I believe the crash was partly due to the large amount of shitcoins being incredibly overvalued, and this will be what prevents the next bullrun until like 95% of today's coins are worth next to nothing.
so many small, niche coins or just copies of other coins being worth billions..

You could say that mate. Right now, the amount of new coins being introduced in the market day in and day out is really hurting the chances of the older more trusted coins to regains and stand up from its losses. The reality that it's just too hard to get a good return and basically a win right now is very evident, and if most people would not do any measures to increase the transactions rates to help in the increase of most of the coins, it will be more and more difficult for the market to get back up, that may lead, hopefully not, to its complete deterioration. For now, I am more inclined into using older coins that is more trusted and has better value, and in turn, has more chances to get back up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: