Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CoinMarket.io ] Hackeo , estafa o cambio de motor ?  (Read 784 times)
ipsum100 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:39:35 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 04:45:30 PM by ipsum100

Después de semanas mareando la perdiz, hace unas horas pone este comunicado:

Update:

It's with a heavy heart that the coinmarket team has to finally admit our exchange is no longer in our control and hasn't been for sometime. The hackers gained access to the exchange on the 27th Feb
and since then we have been finding ways to take back control from them.

Most of the people replying they received coins are hackers alt accounts.

Rawt from openex.pw assured us the exchange would be more secure with a security patch with which he provided but this infact opened a loophole for the hackers to gain access. The infrequent twitter updates have been from the hackers themselves to keep people on a string while the btc gets sucked out the system.

So where to from here...

We have decided we will open a new exchange that is a lot more secure and even faster then coinmarket was, like with coinmarket the beta will last a long time so remember if anything happens
we not accountable but our new exchange will be super fast.

Please support us on our new venture and we won't make the same mistake twice, soz about losing your coins but hey that's life right?

Our new exchange will be called FMOSOYFMTSOM.io

That's short for Fool me once shame on you , Fool me twice shame on me.

Que opinais ?

Kartojal

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:55:18 PM

La proxima vez haz un "Quote"(arriba a la derecha de cada post), en vez de pegar un texto ahi que viene a saber de donde.. Despues de haberlo encontrado, fíjate una cosa, el usuario que lo escribió es "newbie" y su cuenta se llama "coinmarket" cuando la cuenta OFICIAL es "coinmarket.io", ademas tiene muchisima mas actividad y mas posts.... Solo es un troll.

De vez en cuando coinmarket.io se pone ON para que se puedan retirar las monedas que se quedaron alli. Seguro que pronto vuelve a la actividad, estan instalando un nuevo "motor" de transacciones, desde 0, para agilizar aun mas los trades.

Att. Kartojal.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:57:59 PM

that is a blatant lie. coinmarket.io is running none of my software.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
mrgambino

Activity: 210

設定你的目標

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:00:26 AM

, soz about losing your coins but hey that's life right?

LOL   Cheesy

您需要購買另一種貨幣?註冊為最大交易所
捐款 163GsA3nEodmqKQoo3q9LiKayuTkfRfYv3
Kartojal

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:31:34 AM

that is a blatant lie. coinmarket.io is running none of my software.

It was a confusion, here is the link to the TROLL message, writted by a newbie called "coinmarket" (TROLL), the real www.coinmarket.io account is "coinmarket.io"

HERE IS THE TROLL POST.

Update:

It's with a heavy heart that the coinmarket team has to finally admit our exchange is no longer in our control and hasn't been for sometime. The hackers gained access to the exchange on the 27th Feb
and since then we have been finding ways to take back control from them.

Most of the people replying they received coins are hackers alt accounts.

Rawt from openex.pw assured us the exchange would be more secure with a security patch with which he provided but this infact opened a loophole for the hackers to gain access. The infrequent twitter updates have been from the hackers themselves to keep people on a string while the btc gets sucked out the system.

So where to from here...

We have decided we will open a new exchange that is a lot more secure and even faster then coinmarket was, like with coinmarket the beta will last a long time so remember if anything happens
we not accountable but our new exchange will be super fast.

Please support us on our new venture and we won't make the same mistake twice, soz about losing your coins but hey that's life right?

Our new exchange will be called FMOSOYFMTSOM.io

That's short for Fool me once shame on you , Fool me twice shame on me.

¿All ok?  Cheesy

ipsum100 (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:37:37 AM

La proxima vez haz un "Quote"(arriba a la derecha de cada post), en vez de pegar un texto ahi que viene a saber de donde.. Despues de haberlo encontrado, fíjate una cosa, el usuario que lo escribió es "newbie" y su cuenta se llama "coinmarket" cuando la cuenta OFICIAL es "coinmarket.io", ademas tiene muchisima mas actividad y mas posts.... Solo es un troll.

De vez en cuando coinmarket.io se pone ON para que se puedan retirar las monedas que se quedaron alli. Seguro que pronto vuelve a la actividad, estan instalando un nuevo "motor" de transacciones, desde 0, para agilizar aun mas los trades.

Att. Kartojal.

Disculpas tienes razón, no entiendo como no me di cuenta de ello, suena a un troll total,  yo quiero confiar en que tengas razón, pero la poca comunicación de coinmarket.io crea muchas incertindumbres. 

vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:20:31 AM

Por favor, no deis replica en ingles porque al final la acabamos de liar. Roll Eyes
Kartojal

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:30:05 PM

Lo expliqué muy bien en ingles, "nite". 

( O eso creo, jajajajajaja)

Saludos!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: