Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a team to implement the project  (Read 395 times)
nur1labs (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

I beg you to write only on the topic, and not to discuss dirty things, everyone will make a choice for himself! If you want to say something on the topic, I will be happy to answer. But for rudeness, do not expect me to skip this, and believe that I’ll give you the answer you need to put in place a critic who is trying to insult what they believe in!

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
byebyehi

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:14:46 PM

people are scared, the same types that would of never have been interested in bitcoin when it was under $1.  Working for a project is how you get rich , not working for a small amount of wages paid in usd.  All those unpaid hours of zuckerberg working on face book didn't pay off? Huh Huh
nur1labs (OP)

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:14:59 PM

people are scared, the same types that would of never have been interested in bitcoin when it was under $1.  Working for a project is how you get rich , not working for a small amount of wages paid in usd.  All those unpaid hours of zuckerberg working on face book didn't pay off? Huh Huh
Thanks for the support.

dropthebomb.io

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

Need a Bombic PR? 💣

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:25:14 PM

A losers team. What a mess. You remind me a guy, who has crazy idea regarding electricity in the world and he thinks everyone should work for/with him for free. And by the way, he is a frauder. What's your name? May be I know you...

💣💣💣Alternative Promo Solutions For non-ICO pricing 💣💣💣
nur1labs (OP)

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:38:25 PM

A losers team. What a mess. You remind me a guy, who has crazy idea regarding electricity in the world and he thinks everyone should work for/with him for free. And by the way, he is a frauder. What's your name? May be I know you...
You can only be strong there!  And looking into my eyes you would ask forgiveness for your glory!  My team is the future!  Because each of them does something that will help others!  Your backbone is weak enough to carry something like that!  You are a blind man and addicted, your words are empty and nothing is motivated!  What did you do good in life to write negative about the undertakings of someone?  Show that you did something in this life to listen to you!  Such as you are left with nothing because it is too weak and mercantile, you raise your reputation at the expense of others.  You can only work under the guidance and lick your ass!  you are no longer capable of anything!  Write me your address so that I would send you a pink elephant that will protect you.  You touch my team once again you'll regret it!

SBBEV8

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

I have come across many of your type who have absolutely nothing to offer anyone. Not your team members nor the people at large. Total waste of time.
nur1labs (OP)

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:58:24 AM

I have come across many of your type who have absolutely nothing to offer anyone. Not your team members nor the people at large. Total waste of time.
I have already made an offer!  an intelligent person is able to see it.  All companies were built from scratch, vatsap, google, github, microsoft.  They had an idea that they turned into reality.  This forum is not for beggars, but for people who create something for the future!  Why do many here say how much dirt?  Why are you doing this?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: