Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is blockchain job friendly?  (Read 764 times)
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:34:26 PM

I think that blockchain can be used anywhere, in any sphere. If do everything well and think through the details, it will benefit everywhere.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 10:58:54 PM

Programmers will be the first to feel the market impact and then am sure there will be more opened jobs for advertisers marketers and even bounty hunters will have better jobs at their disposal and that is a good thing for the whole community

dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 11:00:19 PM

The adoption of blockchain technology is already going viral globally and is affecting many sectors now. Conclusively I can say that blockchain job is much friendly. When next I come to this world, I will love to be a crypto enthusiasts and investor still.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:55:56 PM

The adoption of blockchain technology is already going viral globally and is affecting many sectors now. Conclusively I can say that blockchain job is much friendly. When next I come to this world, I will love to be a crypto enthusiasts and investor still.
Yes but still on early stage , i got many friends still don't know what is the crypto and bitcoin, and i think we need to use this cryptocurrenzy , 99% of the users still holding crypto for long time.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 03:57:12 PM

Let's think together. If you implement the Blockchain technology in different areas, it will directly upgrade the sphere itself as a whole, and these are working places from the builders of new plants to the creation of computing systems.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:04:24 PM

Blockchain would eliminate a lot of middleman. Not only it would replace those agents or clerks, it would make the process much more transparent and efficient. Increasing credibility and accountability of the institution. It would connect customers to the producers, making products and service cheaper for consumers and much more profitable for producers.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:55:58 PM

I believe that normal centralised companies that are taking huge fees simply for providing their services are going to be eliminated. This is the core idea of blockchain to eliminate the third party from any transaction types. But there would be more than enough new jobs for everyone in this industry.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:24:08 PM

I believe that normal centralised companies that are taking huge fees simply for providing their services are going to be eliminated. This is the core idea of blockchain to eliminate the third party from any transaction types. But there would be more than enough new jobs for everyone in this industry.
I completely agree with your opinion, since the initial requirements of loyalty between participants of the cryptocurrency market contradict some aspects of the current activities of many companies. I hope that this situation will be changed soon. But now the loss of user privacy of cryptocurrency is becoming very noticeable, and more and more they put forward demands for the provision of personal information. I consider this to be unacceptable.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:52:45 PM

Blockchain would eliminate a lot of middleman. Not only it would replace those agents or clerks, it would make the process much more transparent and efficient. Increasing credibility and accountability of the institution. It would connect customers to the producers, making products and service cheaper for consumers and much more profitable for producers.
I agree with you. The blockchain is a completely new and universal tool that will help make our everyday life much easier than it is now if it is implemented in all areas of our life. without intermediaries, it will be much easier to get everything what we need

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 07:04:06 PM

Depends on what kind of job is, but if someone do the job and like what he do then is very easy and friendly for it. And who can is better to do and can also save a part of bitcoin if is paid on bitcoin and cash out only a part to fiat money.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:09:09 AM

Hello guys, I have been reading lately a lot of articles about how blockchain adoption can improve a lot of services and not only, which I truly believe too.
But what jobs or services you think will be suppressed and which will be created if we adopt blockchain.
It's depending on the kind of job you want to go do, blockchain programming is not any different than the normal programming we all know.

The only reason why it is called blockchain programming is because you are building a blockchain project and for this reason it might not be possible for you to build this project no matter your experience in programming if you don't know how the blockchain works from A - Z and how to maximize the blockchain space, I think this is what one should learn first before trying to program on the blockchain.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:13:59 AM

office worker maybe? where they can input data or send data through the blockchain, without worrying about being fake right because everything has been recorded in the blockchain ledger.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:34:09 AM

Most areas now have ICOs. But I think industries, banks, sports .. applying blockchan will help improve management in eliminating corruption.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:40:11 AM

If you want to adopt the blockchain then you must really prioritize security and trust because in the blockchain it is very necessary, and other services such as shipping must also be fast, because everyone likes it.
Indeed mate this two is the most needed for us to become successful here in cryptocurrency or blockchain rather.but about the Job?well if we are skilled and brainy then i think you can be great opportunity and this is very friendly for those type of people
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:51:45 AM

Yes and no, I can't think realistically about it. It can be that blockchain is friendly to work depending on who we are, I think when crypto conditions like this one might think many times to find income through the blockchain because the results are not which are expected

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:02:10 AM

I see almost all fields can adopt blockchain technology, because many ICO projects are emerging now with various fields of innovation, try searching in this forum
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:57:14 AM

is blockchain job friendly ?

short answer : no

long answer : because blockchain jobs are mainly based on computing . like for example web developing , software development , coding and alike . some will say that it is user freindly if a person is skilled or have an experience to this field but id say no . those skilled guys did also do alot of hardwork  . they went to school or study online courses pertaining on blockhain  .  those bounty , airdrop and sig campaigns that they are saying is not a blockhain based job because that is a crypto based job afaik .
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:32:10 AM

Yes blockchain job is very friendly and this is true that if you have part time for any work then do this work because this work is without risk and without competition and full faith and give full profit in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:51:56 AM

Friendly or not?I think there is no single simple answer.Cryptocurrency is developing rapidly and this can not be denied.Moreover, the adoption of the crypt will allow it to be successfully used in very different areas,especially it will turn the entire banking sector.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:06:04 AM

Friendly or not?I think there is no single simple answer.Cryptocurrency is developing rapidly and this can not be denied.Moreover, the adoption of the crypt will allow it to be successfully used in very different areas,especially it will turn the entire banking sector.
Well i think blockchain is a friendly job because we can do it by pur self and np other people or person involve the only reason why people really wanted to do blockhain work or job is that there is no high and lpw in blockchain with regards to status and there is no rich poor on it, maybe we need to be more practical in blockchain for good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: