Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] UK Bank Transfer - Best rate on Paxful - Hurry!  (Read 460 times)
papa_face (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:21:17 PM

Hey

I'm currently selling BTC on Paxful here and I'm currently (as I type) offering the best rate on the site for UK Bank Transfers i GBP.

You can view my profile here: https://paxful.com/user/papaface

If I'm online, the offer will be available under my "Buy bitcoins from papaface" header on the above page.

I offer very quick BTC for GBP exchange, so let me know on Paxful if you wish to trade Smiley

Thank you  Smiley
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:40:49 AM

Hey

I'm currently selling BTC on Paxful here and I'm currently (as I type) offering the best rate on the site for UK Bank Transfers i GBP.

If I'm online, the offer will be available under my "Buy bitcoins from papaface" header on the above page.

I offer very quick BTC for GBP exchange, so let me know on Paxful if you wish to trade Smiley

Thank you  Smiley
Your ratings is good on paxful but here there is almost no chance to make a successful trade. Anyway, yet you may try to make reputation here too.

papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:27:59 PM

Hey

Thank you  Smiley
Your ratings is good on paxful but here there is almost no chance to make a successful trade. Anyway, yet you may try to make reputation here too.
Just to be clear I am selling BTC through Paxful, not through this forum due to the lack of integrated Escrow for both parties.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:14:00 PM

Hey

Thank you  Smiley
Just to be clear I am selling BTC through Paxful, not through this forum due to the lack of integrated Escrow for both parties.
There is many escrows on this forum which are way more trusted than any 3rd party website.
See how many threads against paxful scams they are, and there is no scam threads against our forum escrows.
Not to say you can't buy forum escrow profile here, but u can buy a fake paxful profile.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:26:09 PM

Hey

Thank you  Smiley
There is many escrows on this forum which are way more trusted than any 3rd party website.
See how many threads against paxful scams they are, and there is no scam threads against our forum escrows.
Not to say you can't buy forum escrow profile here, but u can buy a fake paxful profile.
Yeah I've seen those, it's a shame people do such things. I should be verified with Paxful in a few days though which should add further credibility to my offers.
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:47:27 PM

Hey

Thank you  Smiley
You are right and I think escrow of bitcointalk is more safer than any other platform. On other platform it is difficult to know who is more trustworthy though there are a lots of reputed member there but there might have false feedback.

papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:55:25 PM

Bump!
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:22:45 AM

But you are still bumping the thread. You have no faith on bitcointalk escrow and also you do not think it is fit for you but you have not stopped bumping your topic.

papa_face (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:08:55 PM

But you are still bumping the thread. You have no faith on bitcointalk escrow and also you do not think it is fit for you but you have not stopped bumping your topic.
I'm not selling BTC on here! I'm selling it via Paxful which is clear in my first post.
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:12:49 AM

I'm not selling BTC on here! I'm selling it via Paxful which is clear in my first post.
Okay got it. That means you are not trading here in bitcointalk you are just promoting about your trade on paxful. It is good, thank you.

papa_face (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:58:56 PM

Bump!
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:26:12 PM

Scammer
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:58:08 PM

Scammer
Grin No idea who you are but you've clearly got the wrong person!
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:01:34 PM

Bump!
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

Bump!
Can we do trade in Euro or just GBP ? Because I have only Euro very low amount.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:37:43 PM

Bump!
Can we do trade in Euro or just GBP ? Because I have only Euro very low amount.
Only GBP I'm afraid.
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:20:16 AM

Hey

Thank you  Smiley

the reputation is good, but don't think that it's the true account
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:39:22 AM

Hey

Thank you  Smiley

the reputation is good, but don't think that it's the true account
It is!
It's disappointing that trust has been hit so much that people can't trust genuine sellers on there.
All I can say is that I am a genuine trader and my feedback is legitimate.
papa_face (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:17:41 PM

Bump!
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:49:37 AM

There are a lots of people who is a scammer whom we can find out easily but on paxful I think it is too much difficult.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: