Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin creation Evil or Good ?  (Read 132 times)
MoonCrypt (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:50:13 PM

Some really worried about the technology, they are making lots of negative statement about it saying its evil!
While we have great enthusiast who is really optimistic about it and all in

For me what I think about the innovation by satoshi, I see it as a gift to mankind which brought about a new order in the way people control transactions!
this is not a really friendly system for the banks because it can expose some unfair practices. So now those painting it as evil to me are seen as those who love control and take advantage of the masses!! Bitcoin was a shot fired at them and they could not do anything about it!

Long live Decentralization !!!

jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:20:42 PM

and they could not do anything about it!
They can actually, the authorities have the power to ban BTC and other cryptocurrencies if they want. We'll be doing crypto transactions in secret if it ever happens.

Your topic is much constructive than this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097567.0

You know, anything can be used for evil deeds, it only depends on how we use it.

Are you mad with your siblings? Brush the toilet with their toothbrush.

See how I used the toothbrush for my evil deed?

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
MoonCrypt (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:32:54 PM

and they could not do anything about it!
They can actually, the authorities have the power to ban BTC and other cryptocurrencies if they want. We'll be doing crypto transactions in secret if it ever happens.

Your topic is much constructive than this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097567.0

You know, anything can be used for evil deeds, it only depends on how we use it.

Are you mad with your siblings? Brush the toilet with their toothbrush.

See how I used the toothbrush for my evil deed?

your response is well said,  People make things become evil

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:47:24 PM

I think that Bitcoin's creation may be both good and evil. It's good because it enables us to take control of our own money, without trusting any third parties (decentralization). But, it is also bad, because Bitcoin's technology can be used by governments around the world with the purpose of developing a One World Currency used for the New World Order. If this happens, then privacy will no longer exist, as our transactions will be easily tracked or traced by the authorities. Also, every item sold on supermarkets/stores will be registered on the blockchain, as well as, our personal and medical information.

It may sound terrifying, but I believe that we're heading towards that reality. What once started to be a good thing, could turn out to become very bad for the world (like AI technology with SkyNet from Terminator movie).  Sad

pai nan

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:00:25 PM

I think its all depend on how you use it.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:42:08 PM

Satoshi really tried, I think his name will forever remain in the history of the creation of a new world order
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:28:26 PM

It's built for a good purpose but sometimes used for evil since the first time I've encountered bitcoin is through the deepweb sites like silk road.
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:32:11 PM

Bitcoin is a very great innovation after internet, It's left to people to determine what they want to use bitcoin for. The intention behind the invention of Bitcoin is positive one, only terrible people who will always try to take advantage of any new system and portray it to be bad are making bitcoin seem like a bad invention.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:58:54 AM

Obviously bitcoin is a good invention. It allows us to new possibilities like no one ever taught it could give. It also makes online trading online possible because as we all know, many cryptocurrencies come from bitcoin.
Kamoteng Kahoy

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:15:01 AM

Obviously bitcoin is a good invention. It allows us to new possibilities like no one ever taught it could give. It also makes online trading online possible because as we all know, many cryptocurrencies come from bitcoin.
Yes I agree, bitcoin allows me to to earn money online and while studying. I usually join bounties that makes me earn money, yesterday I have heard about trading, but I am not yet knowledgeable, can you recommend me a good trading site?
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:23:25 AM

Yes I agree, bitcoin allows me to to earn money online and while studying. I usually join bounties that makes me earn money, yesterday I have heard about trading, but I am not yet knowledgeable, can you recommend me a good trading site?
I would recommend this site . Bitrus is a good website that will help you trade, and not just that, it also allows you (like bitcoin allows you to earn money) to exchange cryptocurrencies, and other functions. Check it now.
amaraportia

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:28:07 AM

Bitcoin itself is good. How you use it remains to be seen if for good or evil.
Pandan

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:52:42 AM

I don't think its evil, people like us have built our careers on BTC & Blockchain  Cool

I recently came across this new service using BTC, in discord & man, this lady is awesome.

A tarot reader for crypto.

Check out if that interests you, i loved her insights on the future of the market, worth exploring!

https://discord.gg/xy5SfMa- her name is minerva & boy she is good Shocked Im impressed
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:01:51 PM

If you use bitcoin for evil way then this is created by Evil,but if you will use for goodness then it was from God above

We are all here to profit and the main materials is bitcoin so i think this was from God who brings us always blessings,but if we will take this for the benefits of people and not for illegal works
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: