Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $QRL - QUANTUM RESISTANT LEDGER - COMMUNITY THREAD  (Read 132 times)
BitGrind3r (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:41:20 PM

Hi guys, I'm following QRL, quantum resistant ledger project since its pre launch and I am still definitely confident with it.

It is basically an evolution of actual cryptocurrencies, the first and unique blockchain which uses XMSS hash based signatures to accomplish with the task of being quantum resilient. Also it has a strong community and a great dev team which is not focused on hype and p'n'd but on proper development tasks and deadlines.

Do you guys are aware of the threats of quantum computing to the whole blockchain technology, based on ECDSA elliptic curve cryptography?

I suggest you to give a read about QRL here: https://theqrl.org and have a deeper research on the internet about this subject. It's better to prevent this happening than following the masses in a worldwide FOMO to quantum resistant techs, such QRL.

You can also buy it on bittrex: https://international.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QRL or join the official discord to be part of the QRL community.

If you already know this coin and you are a project investor/follower please share your thoughts, I would like to exchange some views with the general forum community.

See you at the quantum flippening!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:34:00 PM

Have you ever checked QRL at crypto51.app to know the theoretical cost of 51 attack? It costs 10$ per hour. Don't you think it's a bit ridiculous to talk about quantum computing with such a huge risk of simple 51% attack? Undecided

BitGrind3r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:56:34 PM

Have you ever checked QRL at crypto51.app to know the theoretical cost of 51 attack? It costs 10$ per hour. Don't you think it's a bit ridiculous to talk about quantum computing with such a huge risk of simple 51% attack? Undecided

There was a point at this matter on their discord, the hashrate calculation on crypto51.app is wrong and they have been notified by the QRL team itself. you can easily check it by looking at total networks hashrate in pool's view and the available hashrate on NH for CNV7, which is QRL running upon until PoS will kicks in.

Mining algo/hashrate/51%attacks have nothing to do with quantum resilience Smiley
BitGrind3r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:27:28 AM

up to stimulate discussions and awareness to this project  Cool
BitGrind3r (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:33:01 PM

seems you all will FOMO this shit when it will be too late...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: