Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XLF] [📢📢📢UPDATE📢📢📢] Stellar Force | Fork 1:1 of Stellar Lumen  (Read 780 times)
Callahar (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:57:30 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 11:49:41 PM by Callahar

For claim free XLF use official wallet - https://myforcewallet.org

Stellar Force - Fork 1:1 of Stellar Lumen

[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madlen2018

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:19:06 PM

Good coin, i am join!
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:37:30 PM

Fork is new fashion to scam newbies and steal their coins easily. You have something interesting not only you will do fork as well collect money from other people instead of revealing your identity which making this smells like so fishy. Not impressive idea to invest in it or wait for this fork while no exchange will support this fork.
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:39:51 PM

Fork is new fashion to scam newbies and steal their coins easily. You have something interesting not only you will do fork as well collect money from other people instead of revealing your identity which making this smells like so fishy. Not impressive idea to invest in it or wait for this fork while no exchange will support this fork.
From the exchange so far only concluded a contract with Yobit, I think soon will announce
cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:18:09 AM

You got the idea.... the most popular fork is BTC, fork and fork, fork the fork...

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:56:24 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2019, 08:44:39 AM by Javi_Anibarro

I gotta admit it that you know how to build a good looking website compared to those scammy exchange, it is very unfortunate to waste your talent in this scammy scheme.
how about get some work out there and get paid for something that you work for?
another thing is your whitepaper, you named it Microsoft word. Should have named it SLF-Whitepaper or something like that, it is not professional at all.
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

I gotta admit it that you know how to build a good looking website compared to those scammy exchange, it is very unfortunate to waste your talent in this scammy scheme.
another thing is your whitepaper, you named it Microsoft word. Should have named it SLF-Whitepaper or something like that, it is not professional at all.
This is not a scam.
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:13:30 PM

This is not a scam.

Then tell me, where is your team member? why nobody is talking and answering every question in this thread except you?
there is no team profile in your whitepaper nor in your website, do not tell me you did not do that because you wanted to remain anonymous? the same excuse that was used by ETCV team before?
2 projects created at the same time, Stellar Lightning and Stellar Force. I won't be surprised to hear the fact that you and that project are the same.
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:30:53 PM

This is not a scam.

Then tell me, where is your team member? why nobody is talking and answering every question in this thread except you?
there is no team profile in your whitepaper nor in your website, do not tell me you did not do that because you wanted to remain anonymous? the same excuse that was used by ETCV team before?
2 projects created at the same time, Stellar Lightning and Stellar Force. I won't be surprised to hear the fact that you and that project are the same.
The team will be anonymous until the network is launched; for the first time we hear about the Stellar Lightning project
Javi_Anibarro

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:14:20 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~
The team will be anonymous until the network is launched; for the first time we hear about the Stellar Lightning project

What is the difference between later and today? if you are going to reveal the identity at the end of the day, why do not you do that right now? with that, you can get trust from the community and at the same time, you will get a popularity because of your transparency.
do not tell me you are afraid of us chasing you when you are scamming us with a phishing link, just like ETCV did to us? yeah, first time you hear that project, but you and them created the Ann at the same date with the same kind of whitepaper.
it sounds logical to me  Roll Eyes
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:47:51 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

What is the difference between later and today? if you are going to reveal the identity at the end of the day, why do not you do that right now? with that, you can get trust from the community and at the same time, you will get a popularity because of your transparency.
do not tell me you are afraid of us chasing you when you are scamming us with a phishing link, just like ETCV did to us? yeah, first time you hear that project, but you and them created the Ann at the same date with the same kind of whitepaper.

And that's not where the similarities end. They launched with a bounty too just like etcvc and waves x o get the unsuspecting to quickly propagate the fork in exchange for "free" coins that will never come. Looks to be a spin-off of this other scam too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099368.0
This forking business must be booming

Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:10:31 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

And that's not where the similarities end. They launched with a bounty too just like etcvc and waves x o get the unsuspecting to quickly propagate the fork in exchange for "free" coins that will never come. Looks to be a spin-off of this other scam too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099368.0
we have nothing to do with the link you dropped, I will ask you not to make hasty conclusions on the projects that you were offended, we created an excellent product, evaluate it, we have no relation to ETCV and stellar lightning
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:11:44 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

this is policy stellar force sir
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:22:59 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

it sounds logical to me  Roll Eyes

we have nothing to do with the link you dropped, I will ask you not to make hasty conclusions on the projects that you were offended, we created an excellent product, evaluate it, we have no relation to ETCV and stellar lightning
Of course, you don't. You're so squeaky clean that less than 10 minutes on google came up with the duplicity of your claims. Didn't even bothered with running your content through a plag scanner after that.
THIS IS A SCAM!

PROOF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100491.new#new

Promote this pos and you get a nice red tag.
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:29:45 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

Of course, you don't. You're so squeaky clean that less than 10 minutes on google came up with the duplicity of your claims. Didn't even bothered with running your content through a plag scanner after that.
THIS IS A SCAM!

Our project is a long time ago in the development of possibly these scammers that you wrote using our data, we will soon see an honest team!
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:39:12 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

THIS IS A SCAM!

We have different white papers
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:44:00 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

THIS IS A SCAM!

Our project is a long time ago in the development of possibly these scammers that you wrote using our data, we will soon see an honest team!
You're right, it's quite possible that these SCAMMERS are using your data. Very possible but their ANN was created in November last year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068729.0
So? Wait? They have a time machine, don't they?
Callahar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:48:04 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

THIS IS A SCAM!

You're right, it's quite possible that these SCAMMERS are using your data. Very possible but their ANN was created in November last year https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068729.0

Foreign media have written about our project on the Internet.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:55:41 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

THIS IS A SCAM!

They will probably write more after the end of this saga and when the rest of the community wakes up to this. Also, I'm very interested in your account activity which spoke Russian from its creation in July last year to disappearance sometimes in October.

Oh, it changed password recently: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Callahar

Need to dig in deeper. Looks like a bought account...

GOT MERITED BY A FLAGGED ACCOUNT TOO: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Ardipwnz
AN ACCOUNT TRADER: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1302577
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:55:45 PM

This is not a scam.

~snip~

THIS IS A SCAM!

They will probably write more after the end of this saga and when the rest of the community wakes up to this. Also, I'm very interested in your account activity which spoke Russian from its creation in July last year to disappearance sometimes in October.

Oh, it changed password recently: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Callahar

Need to dig in deeper. Looks like a bought account...

GOT MERITED BY A FLAGGED ACCOUNT TOO: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Ardipwnz
AN ACCOUNT TRADER: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1302577
I have seen another ETCV in this day and it looks like this one has created by the same person that ran ETCV and the new ETCV.
OP should be tagged by DT and i hope you can try to create an awareness on the bounty's thread.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄