Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain  (Read 9307 times)
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:57:10 PM

Greetings, I am www.twitter.com/BTCWHALE here to let you know that BlackCoin will explode just like I did Maza. Investors only regret will be not investing more. The only thing needed to exceed my MazaCoin pump is an adoption to Cryptsy https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes let's make get big Vern make a run for his money. I like investing in coins that actually hold a future, BlackCoin being the first real PoS is an impressive feat itself. The fact that it's not premined is what makes it so attractive as it paves way for insane amounts of heights in terms of percentages (2000-3000%) with nothing to hold it down (no premined coins blocking the sell book with big orders) along with the fact that it's not useless to hold BlackCoin long-term (stake interest)

To conclude Blackcoin is the next choo choo train, take the risk or stay watching by the sidelines. Vote & Mail Cryptsy. 0% Premined.
24 HOUR VOL 11.497 as time of writing - as in barely touched - not for long.

http://www.blackcoin.co/

EXCHANGES
https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC (recommended)
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=BC&b=BTC (not recommended, lags with crashes along with a retarded trading engine.)

Happy trading.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:10:49 PM

Black Coin is not on Cryptsy, you are going to pump it purely on Mint Pal?

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:15:46 PM

55% the first 15 minutes.
Maza was purely done on the same exchanges listed here.
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:16:25 PM

Not too add to the hysteria that this post could cause, but Maza was pumped while only on CryptoRush and MintPal.
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:21:26 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 09:31:44 PM by jonnysomething

55% the first 15 minutes.
Maza was purely done on the same exchanges listed here.
He's not wrong, it has gone up over 50% in the last little bit.

Again, not to add to the hysteria, but I did just invest my profits from Maza in to this pump. If I lose it, that's life. Seems to be going up though.
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

Wish he would have waited a bit longer. No time to grab cheap coins before the fun started. Going up too fast for me to be comfortable getting in.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:24:48 PM

But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:25:27 PM

Wish he would have waited a bit longer. No time to grab cheap coins before the fun started. Going up too fast for me to be comfortable getting in.

You're luckier than you realize  Grin

NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:28:23 PM

this one could go over 3k! (opening price @ mint pal)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:30:44 PM

But it is pre-mined. No mining is possible, all the coins have already been mined.

The folk holding these are the pre-miners, they have already pre-mined it before you even came here to pump it up.

All those miners who already (aka pre) mined it will clog up the order book just fine.

Now if you'd like to clone it and start from scratch and give people a few years to mine some maybe then you'd be on to something...

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

PLEASE GO READ THE BC THREAD YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:31:45 PM

this one could go over 3k! (opening price @ mint pal)

I doubt that very much. I would be surprised to see this even hit 1500.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:33:29 PM

-MarkM-

PREMINED? THE DEV HOLDS LESS THEN 40K BC ARE YOU RETARDED? Your a fucking hero member for god sakes are you that dumb holy shit

Call it instamined if you prefer.

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:34:33 PM

For anyone getting caught up in this fakepump by BTCWhale ... unlucky. He's dumping some BC on you to buy more of the real pumpcoin for tonight which hasn't been announced.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:36:31 PM

After looking at the coins trading history, I've decided to pull my investment out at a very, very small profit (bought at 800 sold at 879 I think).

The coin already had been worth double it is now. Any pump no would be for people trying to recoup their investment.. it's not going to go high.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:38:05 PM

-MarkM-

This thread is the first time this coin has been mentioned here at all, and already it is too late to mine it.

Maybe threads just scroll away so fast whatever previous times it was mentioned simply scrolled off into limbo too fast to get noticed.

-MarkM-

right, cause you know BC was a fair extremly good start!, at it's peak it reached 50gh. the thread was mentioned as #1 for over 10day's so w/e your mad you didin't get to mine it, btw there's a multi pool being set up so you can still mine it so LOL  to you sir! go back and see how many ppl INSTAMINED IT 0........ just wow.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

For anyone getting caught up in this fakepump by BTCWhale ... unlucky. He's dumping some BC on you to buy more of the real pumpcoin for tonight which hasn't been announced.

Where is this announcement of valuable information you're talking about?
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:40:07 PM

Also I don't see any link to any whitepaper explaining how the problem of proof of stake not being secure on its own has been solved.

Solving that would be pretty big news in crypto wouldn't it?

-MarkM-

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:40:26 PM

-MarkM-

-MarkM-

Actually, there was a nethash of > 22 GH, so a lot got distributed. Then the price went down a lot, so anyone who held actually is at quite some loss. If you get in now, you get in cheaper than the miners with their hashrate did.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 09:41:42 PM

Getting in on yet another insecure coin seems pretty stupid.

So first I'd like to read the whitepaper about how they solved the problem of Proof of Stake not being secure on its own.

-MarkM-

neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

-MarkM-

-MarkM-

Regardless of what's going on with the OP, it's been listed here way before this
thread...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640

No premine, no instamine. It's now pure POS, since POW has finished.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: