Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 10:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanchain - overhyped or simply a slow burner  (Read 130 times)
Samyalson (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:31:59 PM

Wanchain came out to much hype.

Two years later and their list of partners and clients is sparse, to say the least.

What do you think?  A slow burner, or piece of cr*p?

https://cryptomenow.com/the-most-straight-forward-guide-to-wanchain-wan-in-cryptocurrency/
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:25:25 PM

It is strange that there are such opinions. I still think that it makes sense to really believe and understand how the WanChain project works for me this project is of great interest. So far, I think so. Let's see what can change.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

It is overhyped, just like many of the well marketed ICO in the space, Wanchain is a good project do not get me wrong, it took the team months before it got the mainnet up and running and since then nothing of note has been achieved. The stage we are now in the life of Crypto you better start delivering or be left behind in the dust

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:40:20 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2019, 08:16:19 AM by EscrowService28

Wanchain came out to much hype.

Two years later and their list of partners and clients is sparse, to say the least.

What do you think?  A slow burner, or piece of cr*p?

https://cryptomenow.com/the-most-straight-forward-guide-to-wanchain-wan-in-cryptocurrency/
One of the most interesting smart contract blockchains to come out of Asia is certainly WANCHAIN. It links different blockchain networks and protocols by using smart contracts and threshold key sharing. This will efficiently enables a proxy token, to be utilized on the wan network which will be used on other platforms. This is completely separate blockchain, and its Wancoin (WAN) is not an ERC20 token. There are a lot of parts to the platform, but the cross-chain communication protocol is the backbone behind it all.

Wanchain is a separate blockchain, its coins which is the Wancoin (WAN) is definitely not an ERC20 Token. Its cross-chain communication protocol will serve a better way to transfer data between Wanchain and other Chains.

It has three functional modules which is the Registration Module,  Cross-chain transaction data transmission module and the Transaction status query module which will monitor and track the status of transactions.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:20:03 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 10:56:09 AM by Script3d

It is overhyped, just like many of the well marketed ICO in the space, Wanchain is a good project do not get me wrong, it took the team months before it got the mainnet up and running and since then nothing of note has been achieved. The stage we are now in the life of Crypto you better start delivering or be left behind in the dust
same thoughts after looking at the roadmap, the team did nothing for a year, they could have do alot of stuff within a year but i think they are just slacking after the funding, just like most of the other project, a non funded coin have better development like turtlecoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: