Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ SCAM ALERT MN+POS ✅ BLACER COIN+PIRLOKKK ✅  (Read 1046 times)
Samuil (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:10:24 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 09:40:27 PM by Samuil
Merited by tmfp (1)

Hello friends! This is a SCAM ALERT ANN will be pretty helpful for Newbies in Crypto - Masternode section!

So... Let's start analyzing this "project" BLACER...

Today 04:25 i found Funny announce about Blacer project (he looks like a scam projects from Pirlokk "LRM").

This announcement got my attantions coz This "person" in last project made pre-sale for
70 btc ~35 MNs but he wrote in pre-sale room "he will sold 20 MNs total". 2 BTC / MN KARL!!!!

This is a first reason which proof me about this guy not fair with his pre-sale investors.

Second reason was on Exchange...  

This guy Pirlokkk (Discord name) started his first tricks on Coinexchange.io.
Remember? MN price was 2 bct for 1 MN or 0.002 btc / 1 coin, around 15-20 MNs bought earlyer investors and around 15-20 MNs had this guy for put down Investors ROI...

ROI - Return of Investments.

So far... after first listing on the first exchange this Pirlokkk started to make manipulation with the LRM price and he dumped it to 0.0008 btc or 0.8 btc / 1 MN. Thats mean first investors already was in as*...

When first investors asked him (Pirlokkk) what's going on and what the hell are going on with the price, this guy answered: "I do not know, this is you (first investors) fault"...
If you do not know about LRM... ROI was around 1300 % / year. And first investors had only 35-50 coins daily. 15-20 MNs * 35-50 coins / day = 1000 LRM / day. I know many first investors which bought LRM MN and i know about they Holded for second MN. On excahnge everyday was sold around 10 000 LRM or 10 MNs. I do not including FAKE VOLUME WHICH HE MADE... IF inlcude.... 150 btc = 75 000 LRM was sold every day on Coinexchange.io. And this funny guy telling to my friends "this is your (first investors fault). i do not made this manipulation..." LOL! 75 000 LRM KARL!!!

Of course he raised back LRM price coz in next couple days will be Crypto-Bridge - queen  of  Sh*t coins exchange.

Couple days later LRM was listed on CB... All Pre-sale investors waited for this day coz they want to fix lil bit LRM coins and invest in other projects BUT!!!.... What do you thinking was?

Of course! He started sell more and more his Dev coins  from MNs which he puted in network before started pre-sale...

Sorry for long story like that. But it's lil bit about Pirlokkk and how he "working/stoling"  investors btc.

Right now LRM price on CB = Buy orders 0.00013580 / 1 LRM or 0.135 btc / MN and Sell orders 0.00014217 btc / 1 LRM or 0.142 btc / MN.

My friends bought 1 MN / 0.002 btc or 2 btc / MN and they have minuses coz this Scam Dev Discord name (Pirrlokk) sold only his coins and didn't get the chance for pre-sale investors sold their coins.

So. Now will be small descriptions about BLACER COIN...

I found similar decor like Pirlokkk did in his project, thats mean same designer here...
1 SCAM ALERT REASON.

2 SCAM ALERT REASON - Pirklokk in discord server like a official Partner... I think This clown Pirlokk still thinking about he have a good reputation =)

3 SCAM ALERT REASON - They deleted all people who asking in DISCORD general chat about What this scamer Pirlokk doing here (in Blacer discord server). All this guys got banned without any reason... Only coz they asked simple question...

Be carefule they will have pre-sale soon. Be smarter! Save your money! Do not gift it to PIRLOKKK.!

Here is the couple links for you! All information which i wrote above you can check here!

SCAM PROJECT FROM PIRLOKKK LRM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075570.0

SECOND SCAM PROJECT FROM PIRLOK AND HIS FRIEND BLACER IS HERE - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099195.0

LRM coin price on CB - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LRM_BRIDGE.BTC

IF you will see Pirlokk in other projects like official partner be carefule! This can be his project where you will lose all your investments.

BE CAREFUL MY BROTHERS INVESTORS!

Sorry for grammar mistakes, im from Ukraine.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:14:33 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 09:36:20 PM by Samuil

If you feel the same. Please, share your experience with us and Newbies in Crypto. Let's stop this SCAMMER PIRLOKKK FOREVER!
eduardoalthaus

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:02:48 PM

Hello friends! This is a SCAM ALERT ANN will be pretty helpful for Newbies in Crypto - Masternode section!

Today 04:25 i found Funny announce about Blacer project (he looks like a scam projects from Pirlokk "LRM").

This announcement got my attantions coz This "person" in last project made pre-sale for
70 btc ~35 MNs but he wrote in pre-sale room "he will sold 20 MNs total". 2 BTC / MN KARL!!!!

This is a first reason which proof me about this guy not fair with his pre-sale investors.

Remember? MN price was 2 bct for 1 MN or 0.002 btc / 1 coin, around 15-20 MNs bought earlyer investors and around 15-20 MNs had this guy for put down Investors ROI...

So far... after first listing on the first exchange this Pirlokkk started to make manipulation with the LRM price and he dumped it to 0.0008 btc or 0.8 btc / 1 MN. Thats mean first investors already was in as*...

When first investors asked him (Pirlokkk) what's going on and what the hell are going on with the price, this guy answered: "I do not know, this is you (first investors) fault"...
If you do not know about LRM... ROI was around 1300 % / year. And first investors had only 35-50 coins daily. 15-20 MNs * 35-50 coins / day = 1000 LRM / day. I know many first investors which bought LRM MN and i know about they Holded for second MN. On excahnge everyday was sold around 10 000 LRM or 10 MNs. I do not including FAKE VOLUME WHICH HE MADE... IF inlcude.... 150 btc = 75 000 LRM was sold every day on Coinexchange.io. And this funny guy telling to my friends "this is your (first investors fault). i do not made this manipulation..." LOL! 75 000 LRM KARL!!!

Of course he raised back LRM price coz in next couple days will be Crypto-Bridge - queen  of  Sh*t coins exchange.

Couple days later LRM was listed on CB... All Pre-sale investors waited for this day coz they want to fix lil bit LRM coins and invest in other projects BUT!!!.... What do you thinking was?

Of course! He started sell more and more his Dev coins  from MNs which he puted in network before started pre-sale...

Sorry for long story like that. But it's lil bit about Pirlokkk and how he "working/stoling"  investors btc.

Right now LRM price on CB = Buy orders 0.00013580 / 1 LRM or 0.135 btc / MN and Sell orders 0.00014217 btc / 1 LRM or 0.142 btc / MN.

My friends bought 1 MN / 0.002 btc or 2 btc / MN and they have minuses coz this Scam Dev Discord name (Pirrlokk) sold only his coins and didn't get the chance for pre-sale investors sold their coins.

I found similar decor like Pirlokkk did in his project, thats mean same designer here...
1 SCAM ALERT REASON.

2 SCAM ALERT REASON - Pirklokk in discord server like a official Partner... I think This clown Pirlokk still thinking about he have a good reputation =)

3 SCAM ALERT REASON - They deleted all people who asking in DISCORD general chat about What this scamer Pirlokk doing here (in Blacer discord server). All this guys got banned without any reason... Only coz they asked simple question...

Be carefule they will have pre-sale soon. Be smarter! Save your money! Do not gift it to PIRLOKKK.!

Here is the couple links for you! All information which i wrote above you can check here!

SCAM PROJECT FROM PIRLOKKK LRM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075570.0

SECOND SCAM PROJECT FROM PIRLOK AND HIS FRIEND BLACER IS HERE - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099195.0

LRM coin price on CB - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LRM_BRIDGE.BTC

IF you will see Pirlokk in other projects like official partner be carefule! This can be his project where you will lose all your investments.

Nice work!
We need more people like you denouncing scam projects.

In the crypto world since 2010 - Reporting scam since 2012.
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:16:43 PM
Merited by eduardoalthaus (1)

Of course he raised back LRM price coz in next couple days will be Crypto-Bridge - queen  of  Sh*t coins exchange.

Of course! He started sell more and more his Dev coins  from MNs which he puted in network before started pre-sale...

Sorry for long story like that. But it's lil bit about Pirlokkk and how he "working/stoling"  investors btc.

1 SCAM ALERT REASON.

Nice work!
We need more people like you denouncing scam projects.

Thank you! Just trying to protect our brothers and sisters from People like Pirrlokkk
P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:28:00 PM

You don't need to be surprised, all projects now are scams, if making threads with fraud cases this thread will be full of fraud charges.
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:59:37 PM

You don't need to be surprised, all projects now are scams, if making threads with fraud cases this thread will be full of fraud charges.

Yes! You are right! But this Pirlokkk arrogant guy which thinking he can Scam people and nobody will not stop him!
ut5

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:13:50 PM

Yes, these are well-known Scam projects where DEVs promises a lot, but they have not done anything practical...only promise... released on the same pattern for the third coin... sad subject... I do not recommend buying such coins...  Undecided
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:25:20 PM

Yes, these are well-known Scam projects where DEVs promises a lot, but they have not done anything practical...only promise... released on the same pattern for the third coin... sad subject... I do not recommend buying such coins...  Undecided
Yes my dear friend! But who knows? Maybe one day one or couple of this sh*t coins will be Dash or our Grand pa.
ut5

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:51:37 PM

Yes my dear friend! But who knows? Maybe one day one or couple of this sh*t coins will be Dash or our Grand pa.
There is a "small" difference between Dash and this Scam - Dash works, and LPC-LG-LRM only promises...
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:55:57 PM

There is a "small" difference between Dash and this Scam - Dash works, and LPC-LG-LRM only promises...

Exactly! 3 Projects behind and no one did not finish their idea... But he got some people who meeting conference and promising the stuff which can't afford.... Liars ...
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:07:38 AM

I think you have shared great information about about such kind of scam project in cryptocurrency market and it will be helpful for all new investors in cryptocurrency market they will surely get ideas about which coins they have to invest for, thanks for your great work here to share the info about scam project and kepp going.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:43:25 AM

It's most probably the same scamming dev that keeps churning out scam masternode coins over and over again.

Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:50:31 AM

He stole more than 500 btc from investors. And trying do it over and over again... But nobody can't tell him stop!
Dkristof

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:53:20 AM

A lot of scams divorced.
Samuil Thanks for this information.
Dkristof

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:54:17 AM

LPC - also Scam?
topkhodon

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

Agreed.
LPC-LGS-LRM is scam.
Bewear any project where you see Vladyslaw Pirrlokk Gintsynger
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:22:25 AM

perhaps in a special department you will find a large audience

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations (Moderator: Cyrus)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:57:53 AM

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations (Moderator: Cyrus)

Hello my friend. I understand. But this is Altcoin scam alert. Trading Discussion > Scam Accusations - This is for trading discussion.
ut5

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:49:56 AM

Because Pirlokk releases one after another their "altcoins" LPC-LGS-LRM - it is likely to talk about his actions will be correct in the forum section about altcoins...
Samuil (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:56:35 AM

Because Pirlokk releases one after another their "altcoins" LPC-LGS-LRM - it is likely to talk about his actions will be correct in the forum section about altcoins...

Yes my friend, thats right! He scaming people in Alcoindissc. section, people should see in same about his scams....
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: