Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Telegram Account  (Read 87 times)
Zuree (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:11:21 AM

Hi guys! I've been battling with this issue for weeks. Telegram has placed restriction on my geographical area and I cannot dm people first. This is affecting my business a lot and I have searched the internet but not found  a solution. I need a US telegram account. Telegram conforms account via phone calls and I have not found any provider that gives number with phone calls. I need help please, anything would be appreciated. Thank you.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 03:05:33 AM

I need a US telegram account.

If you're thinking of buying an account then Visit the marketplace board and use any of the goods sub-board like Digital goods but be careful of scammer and only trade with those with green (positive tag or neutral) never trade with those in red tag.

About the DM;  have you tried using the telegram spam bot to identify the reason you can't PM those not in your contact first sometimes could be because of your DM were reported to be spam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

The restrictions means that you can not dm some particular users from some regions but you can dm citizens from within your range on non restrictions.
But the restrictions does not apply in you receiving messages from them.
Probably you do business with people within you zone and then gradually expand yourself is not a must to do business with people from far away. The internet has been filled with numerous cat fish scam and this has rightfully made social media platforms to protects it users.
Do deal with users within your rejoin for now

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: