Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XLL] STELLAR LIGHTNING 🚀CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE 🚀  (Read 1152 times)
stellar_lightning (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:22:20 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2019, 08:47:41 PM by stellar_lightning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:19:20 AM

so this is another fork of Stellar ?

Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:41:05 AM

The project has all the chances. There is time, such projects can still show themselves. But only time will tell.
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:48:09 AM

The white paper is written in sufficient detail, the team’s plans are not bad, let's look at practical implementation.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:52:44 AM

The white paper is written in sufficient detail, the team’s plans are not bad, let's look at practical implementation.
We'll see. How it will work. But essentially I like the idea, I think this project is worthy of attention.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:01:36 AM

I think that stellar will be a success. it gives you an advantage on commission and faster than other platforms

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:03:10 AM

I think that stellar will be a success. it gives you an advantage on commission and faster than other platforms
Yes, it makes sense, but the team will have to make quite a few efforts to win the competition in this market.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:07:49 AM

Are you fucking retarded? read first before talking something like this, first of all. It has nothing to do and has no relation with real Stellar Lumen and this project name is Stellar Lightning, it is a completely different project.
another thing is, try to read their whitepaper. This project made the same kind of whitepaper like ETCV did, I would not be surprised to hear the fact that both of them are the same person.
Vasyafet

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:50:11 AM

Are you fucking retarded? read first before talking something like this, first of all. It has nothing to do and has no relation with real Stellar Lumen and this project name is Stellar Lightning, it is a completely different project.
another thing is, try to read their whitepaper. This project made the same kind of whitepaper like ETCV did, I would not be surprised to hear the fact that both of them are the same person.

It is too early to draw conclusions, I think, it is worth waiting for developers who will answer all our questions and, perhaps, dispel all our assumptions.
I agree with you. But still the concept looks pretty interesting. I hope the team will be able to implement it and show something interesting in this market.
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:02:35 AM

There are a lot of competitors on the market now, of course I have seen similar projects. You can try to take part in the bounty, see what happens next
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:06:39 AM

There are a lot of competitors on the market now, of course I have seen similar projects. You can try to take part in the bounty, see what happens next
But still, as I understand the project has several advantages. I hope the team will be able to realize this and we will see soon. But while I will study the project in more detail.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:38:28 AM

Now that your mentioned it, certain similarities are starting to pop out. If it's the same team behind ETCVC and WAVES X scam, they've gone to great lengths to alter their MO. Of course, we still have the absence of team info and the similarities in the format of the telegram admin(s) usernames

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:29:55 PM

Now that your mentioned it, certain similarities are starting to pop out. If it's the same team behind ETCVC and WAVES X scam, they've gone to great lengths to alter their MO. Of course, we still have the absence of team info and the similarities in the format of the telegram admin(s) usernames
I hope that you are wrong and this project is something really worthwhile. But still worth a closer look.
u_chiha

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:41:07 PM

I just saw their website and I started think the same thing with you, even their token distribution system is almost the same as ETCV and Waves X, besides that there is no more detailed information about this project.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:18:56 PM

I just saw their website and I started think the same thing with you, even their token distribution system is almost the same as ETCV and Waves X, besides that there is no more detailed information about this project.
Strange. But in any case, nothing prevents us from following the project and seeing how it will develop. In any case, the team will have to show their achievements.
alexsmalex

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:14:35 PM

The project looks pretty interesting. But still you need to study in more detail and read what they offer and how it will be better than the standard coin.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:44:49 PM

looks good. And how many transactions per second can this technology allow?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:09:36 PM

looks good. And how many transactions per second can this technology allow?
Well on the site at the moment all the information that we possess. I think you need to monitor the activity of the team that will help.
choice84

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

How can I get these tokens? Can you tell me more?
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:46:40 PM

Strange. But in any case, nothing prevents us from following the project and seeing how it will develop. In any case, the team will have to show their achievements.
Over time, more information will appear and it will be possible to draw a conclusion about the team. At the moment, it is impossible to make a final decision.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: