Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:57:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump after dump?  (Read 896 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:57:20 AM

After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
yes, I also believe that because, in my opinion, it is a natural thing in the crypto world because it is the cycle and here we are only required to be patient in facing it because I am sure in the future crypto prices will return high.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:43:54 AM

Yes, after being dumped, there will be a pump that will occur, because there is always resistance when the price goes down, which is an increase. So don't worry about the many declines in Bitcoin prices now, because the pump will be coming soon in the coming year. hopefully
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:53:16 AM

I dont think so, i think cryptocurrency will be stuck on this phase and we must be patient for waiting if want get profit. I suggest you to invest your money on the next month and be patient for get your profit in crypto.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:55:59 AM

After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
Waves in the market continue, now they are not so massive, but frequent. And lovers to keep or buy at a low price are at great risk of re-getting a minus in the portfolio.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:16:03 AM

You are absolutely right if they pump the market i will sell all my coins i have waited for this long time , i need money to buy more coins and pay my bills

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:20:57 AM

These market movements have been repeated for a long time. First comes a small pump and dumps when purchases begin. The first month of 2019 is over and at the moment no one has get answered to expectations  Sad

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:48:46 AM

Hmm, many analysts believe that the new bull rally will begin in the second half of this year. Now the market is on the threshold of the accumulation phase, which should last about six months.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:04:38 AM

Everyone would want altcoin to rise again from the falling price, but we must be consistent in any case, especially in holding altcoins, one day they will be pumped again
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:14:28 AM

The market presently is unpredictable, that is talking on a general note. Whenever there is an uptrend, you might not be able to fully rely on that, until you are able to have stability for a long period of time.
Sometimes, when there is stability, there are people who enjoy bringing the market down again and they have a way of manipulating it, to suit their goal.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:18:10 AM

Of course, we are moving forward, but this has not yet had a positive impact on the market, it takes time!
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:20:11 AM

The market presently is unpredictable, that is talking on a general note. Whenever there is an uptrend, you might not be able to fully rely on that, until you are able to have stability for a long period of time.
Sometimes, when there is stability, there are people who enjoy bringing the market down again and they have a way of manipulating it, to suit their goal.
Yes, sometimes I am very annoyed at someone who lowered the price of Bitcoin after only a slight increase, maybe they have a goal to manipulate the market, so many are stuck on purchases.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:23:23 AM

yes, that's for sure, and there will be a dump after pump. This cycle is like it really continues to spin in the world of crypto, because we don't have a clear crypto market that can be used for daily needs transactions, it makes crypto steps a little choked up.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:40:54 AM

it's still too fast if you want prices to rise in the near future because everything won't happen that fast and in my opinion it still takes a long time to look like 2017

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:41:39 AM

Dont stare at the short term price movements, they are just bunch of market noise. I believe the right approach is here longterm. when you took the time to study and understand the underlying technology of blockchain. you will understand how powerful and innovative this can be in the near future.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:46:07 AM

It might not be couple of days but months because currently bitcoin look too weak to make any significant move and the volume keep reducing at an unprecedented rate.  I believe that January has never been a turning point and investors do come into the market around February or March.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:56:29 AM

The tendency of the market these days is more on bearish side because the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies go up a little and then decline more.  Some altcoins shows some continuous price climb for the past several days making them more profitable than bitcoin especially when you are trading. Pump and dump will always happen in the market because everybody want to take profits in a quick way.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:30:30 AM

That's the thing about crypto is always pumping and dumping and nothing more, and the major reasons behind bitcoin and etherum control the rest coin is a thing that needs to be corrected, wondering why a project promised to be more valuable than btc and eth also dumping whenever those guys are dumping.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:33:04 AM

If you are convinced that each dump is followed by a pump, you can take the opportunity and invest when altcoins are cheap. And sell them again after next pump. That is how smart people do it.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:41:10 AM

I also still believe that after a drastic price reduction in the market is a good start when the market improves, it can rise to the highest price again. okay this is the reason because I have enough altcoins after buying at a cheap price which makes me even more convinced that the market will remain active and have the opportunity to bounce back.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:43:07 AM

We really shouldn't hope too much about the issue of BTC being pumped. it has been pumped up to $ 4,000 and it's a pretty good sign and then it's only $ 3,500. That means our market is adapting to this price and there won't be too much pumping this year.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: