Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump after dump?  (Read 896 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:48:53 AM

I'm not sure about that. There's been a lot of traps lately and that it was always getting a follow-up dump. I'm not sure whether this is the natural growth that we are waiting for or not. I'm not looking forward to it though. I'm still waiting for some to happen.
There is pump after dump but dump again on much lower because many are getting profit on the sudden increase. Pump is for those who invest on lower price but not for those long term holders. But if we cannot handle the situation sometimes we contribute on much fall instead of market to grow.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:00:14 AM

In fact, the market cycle is when it falls to a certain threshold it will increase again. In case you are talking about it is just dump, look at the market they are descending after every dump even though there is always a slight pump after that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

It's just a mere increase so I'm not still convinced that we're going to see good days next week.

I'll let the market decide if we're really going to the counterpart of bear market and if its really done. There's more to go to the market and it's just getting started, we need to be patient and wait for the right time to celebrate the bear's end.

Yeah, even if Bitcoin goes to 4500 I won't be convinced. In fact if it goes that high or even 5k in the next 2 weeks, I'll feel it's too fast and we'll just see another downward correction just as quickly. Let's just let the market move, and then react accordingly.
Yeah that's also plausible.

When we see the price goes up quickly, we will see those automatic sell orders which will create a force to pull the price down again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 02:28:01 PM

Sometimes may be btc and other value altcoins move to up in fev days or fev months. But i can predict definitely thats coins will be up next year.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:00:36 PM

It's just a mere increase so I'm not still convinced that we're going to see good days next week.

I'll let the market decide if we're really going to the counterpart of bear market and if its really done. There's more to go to the market and it's just getting started, we need to be patient and wait for the right time to celebrate the bear's end.

Yeah, even if Bitcoin goes to 4500 I won't be convinced. In fact if it goes that high or even 5k in the next 2 weeks, I'll feel it's too fast and we'll just see another downward correction just as quickly. Let's just let the market move, and then react accordingly.

When we see the price goes up quickly, we will see those automatic sell orders which will create a force to pull the price down again.

Also, I think this is not the end of the bear market. Even if the price goes up to $5k, it can give room for another price dump and panic, which can end even at a level below $2800. Of course, I hope it will not happen, but we should be aware that it is possible.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:16:08 AM

Hoping here too that this year will somehow increase the volume of crypto believers and users. Well as time goes on the more population will grow so this young minds engaged in high tech civilization cannot escape the essence of using digital currency.Lets just wait for the moon.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:08:50 AM

At the beginning of 2019, this has actually started very well because the market shows a positive trend. I personally also trade and invest so that by 2019 this is a good year for Crypto. The pump I'm sure there will be and maybe that will happen in mid-2019.
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:46:29 AM

I also think that the crypto market will now begin to increase despite a gradual increase. In Q1, 2 and 3 I think the market price is still low. When it will pump mid-year. And this is only my prediction and I hope this can be real.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:29:59 AM

After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
Right now the price is dropping again, or perhaps someone has no patient with the pumping phase then quickly dump the coins that they had, making the price dropping again like today.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:41:52 AM

I now think Bitcoin and Altcoin are very profitable to buy because the market price is very low. this year I'm sure there will definitely be a pump so we have to have a lot of Altcoin. In 2018 there are many people who throw coins and when in 2019, there will be more people trading so the market continues to increase.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:33:51 AM

It's going to be a long sideways in my opinion. I don't see much trade volume at the moment. Still waiting for a good direction.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:02:38 AM

After the downfall before few days, BTC is pumping and it is good to see, similarly other Alts too following it. I believe we are slowly going forward to see a good value in couple of days.
Right now the price is dropping again, or perhaps someone has no patient with the pumping phase then quickly dump the coins that they had, making the price dropping again like today.

It could happen with that person because he feels that waiting for one year is too long for him and he decide to sell the coins he has. Perhaps, he wants to reset his balance and wants to start from the beginning after he sells all of his coins so then he can buy any coins at the low price and wait for a while. We cannot judge his decision to sell his coins because every people has their choice and strategy to face the market and I am sure that he is trying to survive like us too.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:26:08 AM

we must still giving attention becuase from last 2018 and till now crypto not giving good grow and then pump it doesn't happen in a few days bro, you need time to pump like before

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:49:02 AM

Also, I think this is not the end of the bear market. Even if the price goes up to $5k, it can give room for another price dump and panic, which can end even at a level below $2800. Of course, I hope it will not happen, but we should be aware that it is possible.
Not yet the end.

We need a confirmation that this has to end somewhere in the future but maybe not for this month. It's just too quick if everyone will think that this is going to be the end of the bear market. Not too quick and not too soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:04:22 AM

Those pump and dump action is never separable, when ever the pump occur that can't be denied that the dump will surely happen quick or slow.
So we have to be ready for all that possibilities to happen at all time.
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 02:24:32 AM

We should stop hoping too high because crypto is not as easy as last year to reach ATH. But that does not mean we do not believe new ATH will be reached but probably better for now we plan or set a new strategy to stay profit that we expect. Never stop learning and never give up no matter how bad the condition of crypto.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:45:09 AM

yes, it has become a mandatory thing to know for all coins when the pump occurs, then after that a dump will occur and it has become the thing that should have happened, no one can always pump, surely one day it will fall again like the price bitcoin in 2017 happened to the pump then after that the price fell like now.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:58:34 AM

yes, it has become a mandatory thing to know for all coins when the pump occurs, then after that a dump will occur and it has become the thing that should have happened, no one can always pump, surely one day it will fall again like the price bitcoin in 2017 happened to the pump then after that the price fell like now.
sometimes, after a dump, a large pump will occur. however, I think after dumping it will not always pump. well, this has been proven in 2018 until now. pump hasn't happened yet. but, I think, if there is a price increase, it is caused by the development of bitcoin, or crypto, and not a dump effect.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:35:37 AM

sometimes, after a dump, a large pump will occur. however, I think after dumping it will not always pump. well, this has been proven in 2018 until now. pump hasn't happened yet. but, I think, if there is a price increase, it is caused by the development of bitcoin, or crypto, and not a dump effect.
Yes I agree on that, not all of the coins pump after a huge dump, I believe that everything has no assurance because the market is always depend on the crypto status. And the status depends on the buy and sell order .If big investors dump the price will fall and if they buy more the price will rise the worst thing I believe is that we don't know when they will buy or sell.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:56:16 AM

We have been experiencing a lot of pump and dump for dome time now and that has make it difficult for anyone to conclude that we are having bulk run already,though it is good to see some pump after some dump but we just have to becareful not to lose our money in the game of pump and dump,by now I believe we should be smart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: