Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tag the user who are supporting ICO's with fake team/ plagiarised content.  (Read 268 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 01:10:31 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (2), tvplus006 (1)

Just come on mind when I had check my untrusted feedback. Those scammer I have tagged obviously they will leave me negative feedback. Never mind if they do. But during checking time I have noticed someone left me negative feedback but I never tagged him. Then I checked his post history and found he is a project supporter who have used fake team. Then I have visited the main ANN thread and I found 2 account they are supporting that project. So I tagged both of them. Just he remind me to tag by his feedback. Lol.

Whoever will support like that after exposed fake team or plagiarized content, I will never excuse them. They try to misguide innocent investors. I am not sure other DT will tag them or not. They are bumping thread and supporting fake team / plagiarized content.

Whoever exposed fake team/plagiarized content, please leave a reply on their main thread with your Accusation thread link. So that investors and others will know it. After that if you found someone else bumping with , great project and great team or someone defending them reply on this thread with archive link or PM me. I will tag them. Never mind if they are newbie or legendary.

If other DT disagree with me, please feel free to share your thought.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slasi1974

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:46:42 PM

it would be more helpful if you share that fake ICOs and there admins.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:05:32 PM

Just going around tagging users without proper reasoning isn't a way to go about it. That's a misuse of the DT privileges.

Just come on mind when I had check my untrusted feedback. Those scammer I have tagged obviously they will leave me negative feedback. Never mind if they do. But during checking time I have noticed someone left me negative feedback but I never tagged him. Then I checked his post history and found he is a project supporter who have used fake team. Then I have visited the main ANN thread and I found 2 account they are supporting that project. So I tagged both of them. Just he remind me to tag by his feedback. Lol.
Aren't you sort of retaliating here? You never cared about leaving the feedback when you were not on the DT and suddenly you feel it's necessary to tag them? Illogical. Tag them because they're wrong and not because they left you a feedback.

Whoever exposed fake team/plagiarized content, please leave a reply on their main thread with your Accusation thread link. So that investors and others will know it. After that if you found someone else bumping with , great project and great team or someone defending them reply on this thread with archive link or PM me. I will tag them. Never mind if they are newbie or legendary.
Legendary users don't shill for such projects. Without proofs, you can't tag members.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:06:55 PM

I'd be happy to be part of this initiative if there are times I can spare.

I guess none or maybe few will disagree or they might help out I guess. I've seen DT's who does like ICOEthics, suchmoon or actmyname if I recall, and it is really helpful that investors will be aware of such filthy acts.

"Awareness is a key ingredient in success. If you have it, teach it, if you lack it, seek it." Michael B. Kitson
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

Just going around tagging users without proper reasoning isn't a way to go about it. That's a misuse of the DT privileges.
I don't think any DT tag someone without proper reason.

You never cared about leaving the feedback when you were not on the DT and suddenly you feel it's necessary to tag them? Illogical.
I think you had not visited my feedback page. I am not tagging now, it's from beginning.........

Tag them because they're wrong and not because they left you a feedback.
Obviously! I think you missed something on my post.
Just he remind me to tag by his feedback. Lol.

Without proofs, you can't tag members.
Did I said anywhere that I will tag without proof ?

After that if you found someone else bumping with , great project and great team or someone defending them reply on this thread with archive link or PM me.

However your opinions not wrong and I am not tagging wrong person. You are always welcome to point me if you found.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4284

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:48:51 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 03:07:40 PM by lovesmayfamilis

Now many scammers, whose guilt has been proven, write negative reviews.
I never ask money from anyone. However, this person wrote a lie.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2477184  Voucher-Co

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:31:34 AM

Whoever exposed fake team/plagiarized content, please leave a reply on their main thread with your Accusation thread link. So that investors and others will know it.
It is not always possible to do. Scammer remove such messages. They create a theme for self-moderation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:25:16 PM

If they continue to advertise exposed scams after they have been warned that project is scam then I don't see anything wrong in tagging them as scam promoters.
Aren't you sort of retaliating here?
They researched accounts and tagged them, retaliation would be if they tagged them only because of tag.
Now many scammers, whose guilt has been proven, write negative reviews.
I never ask money from anyone. However, this person wrote a lie.
Ignore them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: