Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 12:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [40% OFF] RESURGENCE TRADING | COPY-TRADE-MAKE PROFIT | Make $$$ 💰  (Read 153 times)
resurgencetrading (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:04:08 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 07:58:33 AM by resurgencetrading

RESURGENCE TRADING - Your new Crypto Family
================================
Make profit by trading cryptocurrencies. It's easy, just COPY | TRADE | MAKE PROFIT

How hard can it be? Well, quite difficult if you are trading blindly and don't know what to trade.
Especially when there are over 2100+ cryptocurrencies in the market now.

RESURGENCE TRADING - IMPORTANT ANNOUNEMENT
Due to constant request & demand, the pricing structure has been completely changed for our memberships.
Firstly, we now have Lifetime membership to our In-House signals & community - get it from us for $150/Lifetime (Value for money - Please read pricing structure below)
Secondly, we now have an additional package Premium signals providers which cost over 4 BTC/month individually - get it from us for $80/month (Cheaper than our competitors - Please read pricing structure below)

RESURGENCE TRADING - What do we aim to provide?
Over at Resurgence Trading - not only are we aiming to provide Top-Notch signals, but we are also aiming to create a fledging crypto-community.
Where we make traders out of you all, all things can 'look hard' when you aren't familiar with it.
We will teach you the basics & guide you into making actual $$$ by trading cryptocurrencies.

We took this initiative because firstly, cryptocurrencies are still in its infancy stage with lots of room to grow.
(Which means lots of money for us)

And No!! We are not promising you Moons & Lambos but
Everyone wants to make money...

So, what we do promise you is a greater financial freedom as long as you dedicate yourself into following our signals and grow alongside us.
Nobody becomes a master from day one, it's a journey and no one says that you have to be alone in that journey.

"So, let us guide you into making an actual profit."

RESURGENCE TRADING - What can you expect from it?
How to properly trade without having to lose your sanity & money and most importantly, making actual bank.
This is not some fancy E-Book promising you $500/day or $10,000/month on auto-pilot without putting in actual work.
This is actual money and while this may not be fully autonomous, if you follow the trades - you can make serious amounts of money.

RESURGENCE TRADING - Premium Membership Pricing
-> For $150 ($300) =  Lifetime Membership of Resurgence Trading (One Time) (50% Discounted for all Bitcoin Talk members)
-> For $80 ($140) =  Monthly Membership of 70+ Premium Leaked Signal providers (50% Discounted for all Bitcoin Talk members)

Lifetime Membership to Resurgence Trading where you pay $150 one time to join.
Our individual performance for the past 2 months in December and January alone has grossed over 800% in profits.
Now since this is not only a signals only group - you will have access to a community where we look out for each other and help you profit & grow over time without losing money.

Monthly Membership to 70+ Premium leaked signal providers where you pay $80 / month to access these premium signal providers.
Now this is an additional package, you can opt-for once you have joined our Lifetime membership.
The benefit of this additional package is that compared to our competitors, you will get access to 70+ Premium signal providers (NO delay / Cheaper / Fully Autonomous)

For instance, check our competitor (A+ Signals): Click HERE

As you can see, they are charging $140/month for a lot less signal providers. We are providing over 70+ providers for $80/month.

RESURGENCE TRADING - Premium Membership Benefits?
- You will gain access to Binance/Bittrex/Bitmex Premium Signals (Just Copy & Profit)
- Receive (In-house) HQ Premium Signals which guarantees you good profits
- Frequent HQ Signals (Trade at ease & Make $$$)
- Premium Chat + Signals-Only-Chat
- Friendly staff who is here to serve you
- Quality over Quantity signals
- ICO Reviews
- Short, Midterm & long term signals

RESURGENCE TRADING - Features Coming Soon:
- Access to over 70+ Premium Signal Providers (No Delay & Automated Notifications)
- Bitmex Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Analysis
- Normal Portfolio Management
- More features on-the-way

70+ Signal Providers include names such as:
PaidAdvisory, CryptoBirb, BPL MagicBOT, Cryptomist, BitmexWizrd, HighAltitude, NinjaSignals, BitMexMachine, Antimex,
CCInsiders, DZ871, Cryptonizers, WhalesCryptoVIP, CredibleCrypto, CryptoBullet, InfoCrypto, PalmVenice, WhaleTank, EdwardMorra,
Wolfpack, CryptoAddicts, GoldenPremium, Bitqueen, CryptoCanadian, CryptoChoeVIP, DogPound, Picasso, BitcoinSyndicate, BitmexSaviour,
ZCrypto, CryptoCue, YoCrypto, FatPig, CryptoMedics, BlackstoneMargin, CryptoUB, TraderMayne, Otsukimi Premiums & more...

RESURGENCE TRADING - Payment Methods
Options available: PayPal, BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC (Contact me if you want to pay with something else)

RESURGENCE TRADING - Important Update
• Autobuy feature added• - ♦ BUY NOW

RESURGENCE TRADING - Official Telegram Channel
Telegram Channel: Click HERE to join our Official channel

RESURGENCE TRADING - Questions? Need Support?
Email: theresurgencenetwork@outlook.com
Telegram: Mister Wolfz (@misterwolfz)
PM: PM me here

RESURGENCE TRADING - FAQ
Q: Is this illegal, unethical or blackhat?
A: No! This is 100% legal & whitehat (This is trading).

Q: Does this work worldwide?
A: Yes, it does. Location doesn't matter.

Q: I'm under 18, can I still profit from this guide?
A: Most trade exchanges need to verify you and your identity for higher withdrawal limit, so even if you are under 18 or 21 - you can earn.

Q: Do I need to invest money?
A: I'd recommend at least $100-200. Bigger your investment & capital - the bigger your returns.

Q: How long until I see earnings?
A: Once signals are posted, anywhere from 48-72 hours, sometimes longer depending on market conditions or sometimes within hours.

Q: Do you offer refunds if I don't earn any money?
A: Since we are selling our services, we can't do that - however, rest assured. You will 'make' money. This is not some 'E-Book'

Q: How can I get paid?
A: Via BTC or ETH depending on the pair you are trading against.

Q: How much can I make in my first day/week/month?
A: That depends on you and how many trades you follow. In Jan, 2019 - we have posted signals which collectively netted over 200% in 10 days.
Secondly, how much you invest - decides the returns per trade. (For example: 25% of $100 is $25 vs $250 of $1000)

Q: Do I need any special skills, knowledge or anything like that?
A: You do not need any. Just COPY & FOLLOW - What you don't understand, you ask us and we guide you.

Q: How long does it take to setup the buy signals?
A: 2-3 minutes to set up the SL & buy the signal and that's it.

RESURGENCE TRADING - Vouch Copies?
Spots open - Contact / PM me (I'd prefer reputed members with 500/1000+ posts)
(Someone who is familiar with trading - would be great)

RESURGENCE TRADING - TOS (Terms of Service)
TOS (Terms of Service) - Read Carefully

- If you are reading this and end up purchasing our services, you are legally bound by the existing TOS & Disclaimer listed below
- If you are uncomfortable with any part of the services & information provided - you are free to leave the thread
- The term 'Resurgence Trading' belongs to 'EnlilWolf' & 'The Resurgence Network'
- TRN (The Resurgence Network) can at any time alter this information & update the TOS
- Alongside our existing TOS, you will be held accountable to follow the TOS of Hack Forums / Bitcointalk / Nulled
- Information about our service provided here is just posted as a piece of general information for 'you - the visitor'. It may change without prior notice
- 'EnlilWolf' and 'TRN' does not provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy/performance of our services (It may vary between individuals)
- This is not a 'Product / E-Book' - it is a 'Service' because of which you will not be entertained any Refunds
- Please take your time to go through the FAQ & contact the necessary people associated before making any purchases
- Everything that you set out to do is at your own risk for which we are not liable under any jurisdiction.
- It is your own responsibility for how you use our 'service' based on your own 'choice'
- The Services, The Logo, The Information & The thread belongs to the TRN. Reproduction is prohibited without written consent from EnlilWolf & the TRN

RESURGENCE TRADING - Disclaimer
Disclaimer - Read Carefully

- TRN doesn't believe in most of the services provided here nor do we vouch for them under any circumstances
- TRN's 'Resurgence Signals' aims to provide Quality membership and a financial platform via which you can have a separate income stream
- TRN, as backed by law, cannot and (will) not guarantee you any results. How you decide to proceed with our information & execute it - is simply up to you (We can't influence you)
- TRN explicitly states - that we are not promising you any guaranteed earnings - It is merely a projection of what you can set out to achieve by following our projections

If you have questions, email theresurgencenetwork@outlook.com

resurgencetrading (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:38:55 PM

Limited users will be given free trial if they want to test-drive the car  Grin

Join us: https://t.me/ResurgenceTrading
resurgencetrading (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:33:05 AM

We have now completely revamped our Premium Membership plans & pricing. Please read the 'Announcement & Pricing Structure' to understand.
If you still have more questions, drop a comment here or contact us via the links provided above in the original post.

Regards, Resurgence Trading.

resurgencetrading (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:18:59 AM

50% Discount active for Lifetime membership, Don't miss this golden opportunity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: