Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 04:25:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my investments are hard-forked. Is it a scam?  (Read 129 times)
sms441 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

the bitcoin miners took in total 1.84 btc for mining. But they said this fund has gone in the ledger balance and it cannot be released untill i depoit 2.2 more btc. I did not send him anymore funds and i was searching on the internet if its a ral scam. I had also posted another topic regarding this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5094242.new#new

Now the miner is saying that my investements are hard-forked and cannot be released. Is it really whole scam?
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

I think in the previous topic thread which created by you has given you full details regarding your query , then why did you posted a new thread for the same topic.

Still you are not clear what you have done. means which site you have deposited and actually what you have done. You have to give full details about where did you deposited your funds, where did you got the details, etc. then only anyone can help you.
sms441 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:45:05 PM

I think in the previous topic thread which created by you has given you full details regarding your query , then why did you posted a new thread for the same topic.

Still you are not clear what you have done. means which site you have deposited and actually what you have done. You have to give full details about where did you deposited your funds, where did you got the details, etc. then only anyone can help you.

they dont have any website. And i have already explained what i did. I am repeating it. I invested with a person named Jerry. He promised me that he will make 11k with $1000investement. I deposited him 1000 through paypal. Then after few days he said i have to pay for the insurancr, which he didnt tell me beforehand. Without insurance he couldnt do the furthur trading, so i had to deposit insurance of $1750 in form of bitcoins. Then after few days he aised his hands and told me that he had sent my funds to mining and gave me watsap number of the person who does bitcoin mining. The miner had set up a blockchian mining account for me, he told me to deposit 1 btc in that blockchain account and immidiately change the password. I changed the password BEFORE depositing 1 btc. He said that is mining account, and this 1 btc will be used for mining and i will see the balance growing in this. But the moment i deposited 1 btc, it disappeared and he told this fund has gone in ledger balance, and i have to deposit 2.2 more btc to release the previous funds. They are just asking more n more money from me. Now the miner is saying my investement is HARD-FORKED. What does it really mean? how can i report these scammers?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:30:04 PM

You're likely being scammed from the information you've put up here. Which miners? Why are the miners responsible for your investments? Where did you find them? Why did you think sending money to a miner was a good idea?  The linkedin account seems fake. Give us a point of origin to understand your problem please.
sms441 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:34:13 PM

You're likely being scammed from the information you've put up here. Which miners? Why are the miners responsible for your investments? Where did you find them? Why did you think sending money to a miner was a good idea?  The linkedin account seems fake. Give us a point of origin to understand your problem please.

i dont know which miners. They dont have any official website. They are based in California as told by him. They only told the headquarters of mining :

Name- Blockchain mining network
Company registration number- B190078 duly registered under the laws of the sovereign state of Luxembourg.
Address- L-2340 Luxembourg, 1, rue Philippe II.

I have no idea who are these people. My first contact person was trader Jerry. As i have explained in my stoy, he raised his hands after few days and said he cannot trade furthur, and he sent my funds to the miners and gave me the watsap number of miner. Please read once again what i wrote above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: