Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:59:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it still last?  (Read 20413 times)
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:35:11 AM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
I understand that you have doubts that blockchain technology is an innovative solution for which the future? If everything depends on the price of tokens/coins, then pay attention to how long the price of shares of the same Google or Amazon grew.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:40:15 AM

Our hope is built on solid foundations. No market can be green forever. Many people may be hopeless at the moment, but I believe in the future and strength of crypto currencies.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:12:04 AM

From time to time in our world there are ups and downs, these are processes in our world, you need to remain steadfast and not lose faith. We hope that in the future, the crypto industry will grow and gain popularity every day. I think that the market this year will be revived and improved again, so that would bring revenue.

Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:24:35 AM

All you need to do it visit major news outlets and you will see for yourself the developments that is ongoing in the crypto sphere, I believe that in the near future, Cryptocurrencies would be mainstream.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:39:41 AM

We have learned too much about the market, so some people feel bored. But what keeps me here is that I can continue my work, and continue to invest in crypto, so hopefully someday the past will repeat and I will take it.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:49:16 AM

Like every asset, bitcoin has a 4-year cycle where 3/4 of the time it is going up and 1/4 of the time it is going down. Now if you take a look at the chart since 2009, you'll see that the next bull run would be near the end of this year...and it will not stop for a very long time.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:56:56 AM

for myself I still believe in crypto, even though the current price has always decreased but I still believe in crypto for a bright future with crypto.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:16:22 AM

Personally, I just let go of the situation. What will be will be. My portfolio for the year sank more than 10 times.
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:36:29 AM

Yeah whatever the market situation i think if you are true supporter of this technology and the solutions it provides then i do not think there is anything to worry slowly blockchain tech and crypto is making its mark and adoption is on the rise so definitely market will recover and bulls will be back but no one can tell the exact time range.
That should be the case, when technology is growing and currently faced with a difficult situation for me this is a test. I still persist and always optimistic that the market will recover, because I think it's only about the time and dynamics of development that require perseverance. Thank you for your advice.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:50:53 AM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

Of course, it will survive. The mother of all coins, Bitcoin, has been here for 10 years already and it's tremendous value appreciation is evident even with the current price - from $0.003 to $3,500 - that is more than 100 million percent return in just 10 years Cool

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:51:34 AM

This question was asked a large number of times and I think many have received an answer. The cryptocurrency industry will not die as this industry is useful to mankind. It will develop but may not be in the form to which we are accustomed.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:08:15 AM

In any situation I will survive and still have hope that the crypto market will improve, the red market is a challenge that must be faced. I know that every investment has risks and this can test our knowledge in managing it. Every market movement must have meaning and profit, so this opportunity will not be wasted.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:09:58 AM

This question was asked a large number of times and I think many have received an answer. The cryptocurrency industry will not die as this industry is useful to mankind. It will develop but may not be in the form to which we are accustomed.

totally agree! cryptocurrency and blockchain will be the modern technology that will be useful in future which may provide a solution for economic and financial problems. we are on the early stages but soon the mass adoption will happen.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:13:37 AM

I hope market will turn into green after some days/months/years. It is sure. But no one is sure when it will be. Cryptocurrency market is still on development and out of a lot of people. When a lot of people will enter into the market, market will definitely get a bullrun.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:16:05 AM

I think we should be hopefull for the future of cryptocurrency. Now is just a test to us that we should not be losing hope towards the development of cryptocurrency. I think it is better now to wait and be patient of the market's situation.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:20:39 AM

I remain confident and optimistic about this, that the market will persist, but no one can predict when the market will rise again, crypto is still in an unstable up and down condition which will surely slowly recover

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:48:43 AM

Yes, by investing little by little the hills that we will have, the opportunity to survive and play a role in the crypto market will provide an interesting experience. So the market will change soon and this will bring crypto stronger.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:52:46 AM

What makes me believe still in crypto eventhough how down is it today is that it really has a clear future because of the term secure blockchain.Blockchain is essential in a certain industry especially now that we are in a modern era. Blockchain is important because it brings trust to peer to peer networks. A primary reason banks exist is to act as a trusted third party to transactions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:57:03 AM

I still really believe that crypto is going to be adopted as financial instrument in the future and I keep saying that cryptocurrencies market has performed very well and we should forget about the market manipulations that is going on right now. If we must be truthful to ourselves and do a little research we would find out that there are attack coming to the cryptocurrencies market every day but must of them especially bitcoin remain very strong and a discussion in the cycle of financial institutions.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 08:47:12 AM

Yes, we still survive in the Crypto and think every day to make a profit. Under this declining market conditions still, have hope. By trading every day even though there are few benefits but still can continue to survive.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: