Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:11:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it still last?  (Read 20413 times)
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:18:48 AM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

I think the best way is holding BTC right now. All other coins rise&fall but Bitcoin price will recover one way or another. Stay with BTC and relax...

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:44:48 PM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
If you turn back the history of cryptocurrency prices then you may see the changes of price in various time charts but in the long run the prices keeps increasing so you need to trusted bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies if you want to be a long term investor as you are not going to make anything profit just buying and selling with normal margins.
Yes, I understand that and I always try to compare graphics between altcoins. In general it is still above the initial price, because time has been going on for a long time. And only people who understand the nature of crypto will understand all this. Thanks for your opinion.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:47:52 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 07:05:04 AM by therhslv

I would like to believe it will hapen in 2-5 years hopefully , but there is also high chance it will not . Thats why crypto currently is high risk investment , but if you willing to risk and wait then there is nothing to worry about .
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:49:55 PM

Well there are two reasons for me to be here in the crypto world. one, i believe in it that someday the market will go bullish and second, i don't have a job, so atleast i am doing something rather then doing nothing.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:55:45 PM

developer to works on decision as appealing use on extent as might to gives with fines on reference as offering option for new goods and service with the absence on field with the scheme on ico table with the market,
as expecting with returns on collection to prepare of attains within the higher on shifts with stages of compliance.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

Question like this have been asked several times on the forum, as far as am concern, crypto still has alot ahead,many see it as an investment and that is why they can't cope with what is happening now.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:12:08 PM

I believe in cryptoband I will continue whatbI started. From the start I knew what I'm entering and I know my limitations in terms of investing. Just have faith in crypto for it will truly help you financially when time comes.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:16:07 PM

I believe you already know answer.
As it forum for crypto people who believe in crypto, hold crypto, trade and try to earn by mining and bounties.
Of course we trust in crypto, not all tokens. But in idea of blockchain
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:58:50 PM

Yes of course! After all, this is an amazing, fantastic technology!
I am sure that the blockchain has a great future. It is still only at the beginning of its development. Serious studies of widespread use, even simply was not conducted. Give this miracle another 10-15 years - and we will see fantastic results!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:10:14 PM

Yes of course! After all, this is an amazing, fantastic technology!
I am sure that the blockchain has a great future. It is still only at the beginning of its development. Serious studies of widespread use, even simply was not conducted. Give this miracle another 10-15 years - and we will see fantastic results!
Blockchain invention helps to reduce the side effects of traditional system without doubt. Maybe bitcoin will not survive over years but this new invention will stay with us for years. Let's see how governments will play with rules.
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:45:53 PM

I do not need a great future for cryptocurrency. For me, first of all, it is important how I will depend on this future. I will not hide that I came to the crypto market only for the purpose of earning money. This is most important to me.
Payments using cryptocurrency are of interest, but at the moment they have neither good speed nor anonymity.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:01:43 PM

Of course things will not remain like this forever. Although this year dip is a huge one but that has been the trend so we have to trust the back up process. Moreover crypto is not going to die soon so why the panic.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:03:53 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 02:56:36 AM by bitcoin31

Still high hopes will come to the cryptocurrency because you can see for sure soon market increasing. Last will happen to us if the people who have their coin already selll their coin that they have which is impossible to happen. If they have someone leaves they will someone there to invest it is cycle only I think.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:09:31 PM

Extending the use of cryptocurrency to real life mechanics and other forms, is dependent on so many factors.
Part of which are products that will bring about mass adoption.
If there is no definite use case for a coin, they there won't be anything it can be used for.
Then if we have so many projects of such nature in the crypto space, the adoption of the general cryptcurrency will be possible.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:12:07 PM

I think there is still so much to expect from the market and it's has been proven a lot of times that this kind of market situation are always for a short time until the bull run finally arrive.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:40:41 PM

Ofcourse it will last. There are no survey yet but i know that more and more people are getting into cryptocurrency every year. Plus , the improvements of the local governments are also remarkable like puting bitcoin ATMs and private businesses accepting bitcoin as payment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:43:35 PM

So far, in some months recently, we cannot see the green market for some days. The market is very unstable. We can see the red market almots everyday. See, the coins are likely collapsing. However, I personally still have the big hope and expectation that this market will be progressing again
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:00:34 PM

In every morning still having hope that bitcoin will rise again if you know the fluctuation  chart before it is same on what happening now but still it will rising from $1 up to the current value right now was still bitcoin was surviving so don't lose hope because of what are you see right now but think the positive impacts on the next day. We need to trust bitcoin and still hoping for that happen.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:04:26 PM

Those who still on board know that this  declining market is a normal market cycle which  many of us faced it earlier.
We believe in this technology and it is only matter of time when the market will turn into bullish.

hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

It is a long period with down trend. But we have a developing and encouraging crypto market and this down trend will end. History of crypto currencencies is not started in the last quarter of 2017 and there is no reason to give in.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: