Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it still last?  (Read 20413 times)
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:31:04 AM

Of course, Crypto will be able to survive, and I am sure of that, I think this condition is normal in the world of cryptocurrency and we must be able to react wisely and I am also sure that crypto will continue to grow well in the future

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:52:09 AM

I will survive crypto because this condition will be better. Although currently the crypto market is still red but gives me a lesson to be patient, there are times to have high grades. This game will definitely not belong.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:03:45 AM

The current situation is certainly not impartial because market prices have not recovered. It's been a year the market price has declined and is now entering 2019. And hopefully, this will be a good start and the market can recover and look at a good future.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:10:34 AM

In every crisis there is opportunity, says a chinese expression. Even the market is in bearish situation, you can still make a profit if you how to do it and survive it eventually. The prices of many well-known cryptocurrencies are not always on declines, some of them are on uptrends so if you know how to trade properly, you will surely earn some profits. Surviving a bearish market depends on how resourceful you are.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 07:12:33 AM

The ones who can't endured with the present market condition has already back out ,the remaining ones have already get used to the bearish market condition so its only a matter of time ,we still have high hopes

kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:16:23 AM

I feel that in the future technology will be more developed and buying and selling transactions will be even easier if there is a blockchain and cryptocurrency we only need time to the future as it happens and be patient and continue to invest and continue to add assets.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:28:03 AM

There are still big hopes that the cryptographic market will become a real lifestyle for most of us, the passionate. Those who no longer have hope are out of the market. Currently, the crypto market is quite risky because of high price fluctuations, but I think in 3 4 years we will see a very good crypto market for profit. We expect the big investors (the whales) to bring the crypto market into glory.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:33:44 AM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
My hope was never gone, I know you new so I'm expecting you did not check the history of bitcoin and the crypto in overall.
Price has been very volatile, and we are so focus on the bull run in the past that's why we think that this correction now is the end of crypto.
If you will analyze the price movement, you will understand that we are still up right now.

Imagine that price we are holding now, we are over $3,000 but BTC started below $1.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:51:44 AM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
Everyone has their own predictions, I'm sure those who have survived investing in the past few years will have predictions about cryptocurrency and they will get different answers. May I know, what makes you survive to invest here? at least you will find out the answer you want in this thread through yourself.

My reason is simple enough to survive and still invest in cryptocurrency, I see another function of cryptocurrency. Maybe so far most of the users or investors only have high hopes for government regulation or are accepted as a means of transaction in every aspect. But for me, there is another side that will make bitcoin and altcoin still exist, namely gambling place.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:08:43 AM

Many have become disillusioned with the crypto market and have sold coins. Someone still believes that the market will turn green. The future will show us how it will be in reality.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:34:09 AM

Current market conditions will make us think and worry, but with patience and the time is given, there will be a good time to get up.
Surviving is difficult but if we are able to be patient it will not be wrong.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:38:38 AM

yes, i always have faith in that. You know, our blockchain technology can handle a lot of transactions in just a second and a civilized and modern society always needs that.
now is not the time for businesses to target blockchain technology. So we need more patience.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:44:19 AM

Do you believe in crypto? Do you believe in future technology? For me, i still believe that crypto is the future and after all controversy and regulations about it, it will prevail and if that time comes then i dont see any reason that we will doubt it again and for sure a lot of people will use it in their everyday lives.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:44:30 AM

These type of questions occur only if the market is dumped, cryptocurrency will be the upcoming future for sure. This dump doesn't mean it will exist permanently there will be a change we need to understand the situation of the current market. I strongly trust crypto has a great future ahead.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:49:57 AM

Hope always dies last. I do not believe that cryptocurrencies collapse at such an early stage. She has the strength and potential to develop in the future.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:51:21 AM

The year 2018 was tragic and lots of scam showed to the cryptoworld which was bad to the image of cryptocurrency. But i think this year maybe we have a comeback and im sure of that. We will rise again and show the world the opportunity that we might get.  
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:29:26 AM

yes of course I believe that, but to be fully accepted in all corners of the world I was a little hesitant about that, because there are still many scams that are still rampant so that it hinders the trust of every community about crypto. just try the dead not the new ico or altcoin, but it is more suitable for scamer. maybe this can accept public trust that crypto is needed and can be received in real terms by all countries in the world.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:33:54 AM

yes i believe that the crypto are here to stay and sooner or later will be adopted as alternative payment method all over the world, i will always follow the way of the crypto regardless of the market value
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:41:46 AM

Honestly, I do not have any difficulties, it seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will definitely recover, because this is a promising technology!
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:42:54 AM

Yeah of course, this will continue to survive. I'm sure Crypto will never die. Crypto is a big change that will continue to develop well.
I don't care about a market that is always red, I think this is an opportunity to buy and invest.
Yeah, you are right. I still have high hopes for crypto. I think to be accepted throughout the world requires a long process and it's not easy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: