Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it still last?  (Read 20411 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:06:58 PM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
cryptocurrency can be used as one of the payments in this world to make it easier when making transactions from various parts of the world, so that transactions can be cheaper, easier, safer and certainly very fast because of payments using cryptocurrency.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:48:54 PM

One thing we cannot deny is fate or rather we do not know what will happen in the future, it is very different from a very productive past and high prices but now the opposite. I believe Crypto is in a very good time when seen from the vision, mission and the developing blockhain system. I am still here because I still want to see and fight together until Crypto recovers.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:56:45 PM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
cryptocurrency can be used as one of the payments in this world to make it easier when making transactions from various parts of the world, so that transactions can be cheaper, easier, safer and certainly very fast because of payments using cryptocurrency.
indeed, it should be with such excellence that cryptocurrency can be accepted by the whole world because it can make a country more advanced, but in fact it cannot be accepted by the whole world and only a few countries will accept the existence of cryptocurrency
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:11:47 PM

Of course, I have very high hopes that the cryptocurrency will pump again
and I believe that, because I'm sure bitcoin is our future money

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:27:40 PM

besides because my assets went down, what kept me going was because crypo still had a large community so that it could make the crypto rise again.

For example, XRP has gained the trust of many banks and financial institutions in many countries, so I'm sure if crypto and blockchain are the future of everyone's financial transactions.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:54:32 PM

Crypto will survive a bad market situation and will gradually recover. I never thought crypto would end but with technological developments, crypto would be more needed.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:55:47 PM

To be sincere, my hope has never come down where cryptocurrency is concerned. Because I strongly believe that crypto has come to stay. I only sell few of my altcoins so as to meet up with some my immediate needs not because I don't have believe on the blockchain technology again. I stay with cryptocurrency always. The bull will surely come only that the time is not known.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:04:53 PM

In general it depends on what governments will do with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies could be real competitor of fiat. But without the control that governments would like to have. Will see in near future. Already cryptocurrencies can't be ignored

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

I still have hope, but I don't think Crypto is doing well right now. this situation is probably the worst in the history of crypto. a big fall can make people distrust.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:45:06 PM

but there are still many countries that still reject crypto for payments. so it seems that it still can't be done all over the world. but nothing is impossible so I think this can be true.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:52:37 PM

I still think, in spite of the bad situation in the market, that the cryptocurrency will be accepted in the world. There are many reasons for this, especially cryptocurrency and blockchain will help solve problems in various industries for many countries. As for the crypto market, the situation here can be different, but in the end everything will stabilize and we will see growth. I believe that the main thing here is how you yourself feel about cryptocurrencies and whether you are going to participate in the promotion of blockchain technology.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 07:18:51 PM

The price of cryptocurrency, although it has fallen significantly over the past year, however, this does not prevent cryptocurrency from developing. Good projects will work at any price value. Therefore, now there is no existing threat to the full functioning of the cryptocurrency. The bear market will ever end and the prices for cryptocurrency will definitely go up. Therefore, there is no need to panic, you need to accumulate coins and tokens and be ready for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:25:25 PM

Are scammers actually lazy, I don't think so. Infact they are the most hard working people I have ever seen, I think they might even be working round the clock waiting for those that will fall prey to their trap
I think that the time they spend on their fraudulent schemes can be spent on a good project, but they prefer to deceive people.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:15:34 PM

Are scammers actually lazy, I don't think so. Infact they are the most hard working people I have ever seen, I think they might even be working round the clock waiting for those that will fall prey to their trap
I think that the time they spend on their fraudulent schemes can be spent on a good project, but they prefer to deceive people.

Cheating is certainly bad, but most of the projects collect good money, I think that soon will begin a bullish trend as many signs that the market is ready to turn !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:33:37 PM

Of course. If there were no hope for future growth, everyone would have already left the cryptocurrency market long ago. They all survive by participating in daily trading, bounty campaigns, and also investing in rare projects that make a profit.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:55:10 PM

That the market is down or that the crypto market seems not to bring profit as such to its users, does not nullify its future prospects. As a matter of fact, I believe in corrections. If this does not happen, i do not see cryptocurrency lasting long. So it is needed.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:07:47 AM

I am still optimistic cryptocurrency market will survive in the future. Its real investment and many big institution already join in this market. Many people call bitcoin is digital gold and i think this market will profitable in near future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:24:46 AM

I have high hopes that crypto will be good.

A real future? we're already set for that future and we just have to wait for that day until crypto goes on high.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:34:21 AM

Cryptocurrency will still last and I am sure of that, indeed the current condition is still worse and we also don't know when everything will pass and it will run normally, but certainly crypto is not like this all takes time and process because I'm sure going forward crypto will be increasingly interested and can benefit us all

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:35:00 AM

I am still optimistic cryptocurrency market will survive in the future. Its real investment and many big institution already join in this market. Many people call bitcoin is digital gold and i think this market will profitable in near future
Being optimistic and still looking for positive outcome will help you to keep finding ways to accumulate more, there's always discussions and different opinions about what future can bring to this industry, and just like what you have said, there's already businesses and companies who already adopt
and willing to use this chain.

In the meantime, learning to accept changes and being ready to work more harder, in order to earn much higher profits after things start to bounce high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: