Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:56:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it still last?  (Read 20413 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:44:45 PM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

all of us still survive in this market even though prices are declining, because we are all convinced that the market will return to normal, maybe higher than now. so we won't give up even though the decline is happening now.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:45:39 PM

We cannot avoid the red market always happening, moreover the market is going dip again and again. But, I personally have the sure ideas that crypto will still last longer, the bearish market is not the end of crypto world. This still has something more than price, the technology behind.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, regardless of market conditions that we cannot avoid and the very volatile nature of the market. We cannot depend on one point that makes us doubt, because Crypto users are growing which is the financial sector that continues to move to make the balance collapse. As you say there are still many seeds that have not yet grown and we can certainly survive.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:57:17 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies. The market is still red and it will fall for some time, but eventually it will start to grow again.

I think the cryptocurrency market will continue to develop for a very long time, as many tokens show good development, and obviously they will grow !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:36:20 PM

all we need is to hope and pray. the rate at which the market is going down looks like we are heading down a  catastrophic path. it might take years to recover.  for the holders, they might end up loosing or forgetting their wallet address. i encouraged everyone to share his crypto details with close family members to avoid  loosing all you earn into nothing.
Maybe it's for the better, remember, those people who lost their Bitcoin wallets did not sell bitcoins at a cheap price and managed to restore them in a few years became millionaires.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:39:16 PM

Yes, it really can be called survival. Since I did not receive any profit for too long. Vera is getting weaker every day. Project coins go to hold. Since I'd rather try to play for the future. How to sell out for $ 3
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 06:26:14 PM

We must not be worried when the price starts to dump. Because we believe on the coin, so we must continue to do so. Normal dumps may occur, but only those who are loyal can be survive.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:08:39 PM

We must not be worried when the price starts to dump. Because we believe on the coin, so we must continue to do so. Normal dumps may occur, but only those who are loyal can be survive.
How can loyalty have a positive effect on the development of my assets? It seems to me that only to to to patience can be rewarded. In any case, not only when the cryptocurrency market is restored, many projects will begin to restore their attractiveness and the price of coins.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 07:27:18 PM

Crypto can never be seen as get quick rich so irrespective of what is happening in the market right now I have full faith that crypto will surely rise back in its fullness

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:54:04 PM

Yes, of course there is. moreover, it is already used all over the world and on a very large scale. Cryptocurrency will live for a very long time and only develop in almost all spheres of life.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:59:09 PM

What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..
Of course. I do not lose hope because it is just a beginning. When the price was bullish many are attracted in crypto and mostly want to learn about it. It brings interest to people because of the benefit of it but the price drops which disappoint them on no time, but still I won't leave the market because it has strong development. Today is the preparation for tomorrow, I am one of those that has positive thinking about the bright future with crypto.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:05:57 PM

Honestly saying there is no idea about the future of cryptocurrency because we are seeing the downfall will continuously attacking the Crypto market very harder so expecting a huge future will not be a good idea in this situation.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:14:26 PM

Well, I think it's worth worrying when you have bad altcoins that may not restore their value in the future , but I think not always will the market fall someday will turn on it!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:18:08 PM

Unless you don't really know what you are into that will make you doubt crypto but it always proves it doubters wrong by bouncing backing strongly like never before. So let's keep calm and trust the process although it might take long.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:21:29 PM

The growth of a new innovation takes time , with respect to the fact that not everyone will agree or see any potential at first contact. We have the early adopters and later adopters. Take for instance, longtime ago, when the internet came, some people adopted it use immediately, while majority of the population gave in to the innovation gradually. One after the other. Cryptocurrency is still at the stage of denial by majority and acceptance by minority. It is to your own advantage if you can adopt it early and make use it, before majority joins the train.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:23:59 PM

all of us still survive in this market even though prices are declining, because we are all convinced that the market will return to normal, maybe higher than now. so we won't give up even though the decline is happening now.
We are confident enough for the future reversal and we know the market will move up higher again. I do have my faith with bitcoin and other altcoins, this is what makes hodlers decided to hold more coins because of its cheaper price. The return of a good market will start soon, let’s be more positive and trust this trend.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:36:40 PM

The worst is to give up and I don't advise anybody to
Just be positive and expect that things will eventually turn out for good
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:37:39 PM

I personally still survive it is not because of the recent price has declined. but I am sure that everything will change. so my belief is strength for me to do better things. so I still survive because of my determination and trust in bitcoin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:00:56 PM

Well, I think it's worth worrying when you have bad altcoins that may not restore their value in the future , but I think not always will the market fall someday will turn on it!
I agree. You keep worrying if the coin you have is getting worst unless it is the potential coin that survive in the market many times. Coins that not give potential on the market is being ignore unlike the popular one that still has support. What easily last is coin that is being doubted, and do not get interest from investors. You have to know the coin you have, and decide if it is worth to keep.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:09:43 PM

Nothing keeps me waiting. I do trade and investing and it brings me a profit. I also participate in bounty campaigns and keep fallen coins for a long time.
All this gives a good chance to be rich in the future with the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:21:59 PM

I am confident that the cryptocurrency market will grow in the long term, but for now we are still in search of the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: