Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Super speculative investment  (Read 221 times)
Just_Trying_This (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:53:09 PM

If I wanted to spend a little bit on something very speculative any suggestions? I’m talking boom or bust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:06:32 PM

I think you can choose Ethereum. It isn't so speculative but it's easier to predict where the price will go next time. You can easily trade on 10% pumps and dumps. If you know the market, you will make profit on this coin.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:04:15 AM

My personal opinion is, don't invest your all money in one coin. There so many coins in the coinmarketcap. It helps choose good coins and do your own research about future updates on those coins. You can focus top coins.
Just_Trying_This (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:09:13 AM

I am invested in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar, SONM, OST and a bit of NRG. Just looking for something different
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:31:01 AM

I am invested in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar, SONM, OST and a bit of NRG. Just looking for something different
Maybe you can consider Binance Coin, BNB has a real and very promising product, because Binance is the most popular and favorite exchange for many people, so it's very worthy to have it.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:51:54 AM

If I wanted to spend a little bit on something very speculative any suggestions? I’m talking boom or bust.
you are already in the speculative area and anything in this space is speculative thing. you can take anything as your speculative bet. you should not need others suggestion because you can choose your speculative coin by your own self

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:09:51 AM

I won't suggest any particular coins but it's worth to look at least top 11-20 altcoins. There's a lot of movement in there can might fit your bill.

It's also cool to look at https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/. Just imagine a coins recently listed on exchange making huge gain then suddenly goes down in the next couple of days. You may want to try and experiment on any coins listed on them, you might earn a few couple of dollars by shorting them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:27:22 AM

Wow sound like a bit gambling and I like your mind. I suggest you to look the biggest looser in coinmarketcap if you want to play super speculative, put your money there and wishing they bounce back. Or sometime you can look a very cheap coin in the market, maybe they can increase more than twice.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:59:17 AM

Many more promising coins there, why do you have to be speculative? look for coins that you think are more potential in the future, and never hesitate to choose because your luck is there.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:27:56 AM

For that I would chose coins like ethereum ,waves ,ripple, neo, sonm ,electroneum, but actually you don't speculations before toucan invest in a good coin ,just do research and follow your heart
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:35:30 AM

go to a dice site, deposit the money you wanted to invest and set the chance on something you like (such as 50% chance) and then click roll.
you will have a much better chance of "doubling" your money this way compared to if YOU enter the altcoin market and buy an altcoin trying to "double" your money!

why? simply because to enter trading and be successful requires experience and for starters you shouldn't be asking others about what you should buy! you should already be able to answer that yourself. if not then you are not trading you are instead gambling with very low odds of winning.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:25:04 AM

why? simply because to enter trading and be successful requires experience and for starters you shouldn't be asking others about what you should buy! you should already be able to answer that yourself. if not then you are not trading you are instead gambling with very low odds of winning.
True thought.
In addition, although most crypto assets lose their value, now is the time to study cryptocurrencies.
And yet, do not believe those who advise buying an asset just because it has fallen in price a lot. One of the dumbest reasons to buy.

mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:35:11 AM

I'm waiting for extraordinary moves at PundiX, NEO and Waves. There are little moves in the markets these days. We can increase our investments with a few right choices.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:39:25 AM

Why not invest in security token this is a more effective and secured investment option around in the cryptocurrency world and it would give you the liberty to feel relax and not think about scam
BTCIV

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:25:34 AM

I'm waiting for extraordinary moves at PundiX, NEO and Waves. There are little moves in the markets these days. We can increase our investments with a few right choices.
Yes I'm really hyped for Waves this year and I see more people discuss about it than ever. It is one of the most complete platforms available now and also underpriced severely.
If you don't see the potential of this you will not ignore it when it goes x10 atleast!
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:56:50 PM

If you want something really speculative, like gambling speculative, you should try few new masternode coins.
With the new MN you could win big or fail big, and the second is more likely to happens.

Check: https://masternodes.pro/statistics
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:01:41 PM

Try to invest in some developing ICO or bitcoin. I think this is a very risky idea but there is a potential large profit, though the probability of this profit is minimal.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:29:47 PM

Maybe you can consider Binance Coin, BNB has a real and very promising product, because Binance is the most popular and favorite exchange for many people, so it's very worthy to have it.
Yes, this coin is have a big potentials good for making some good profits, there's always possibilities that the coin can go high after some time so aside from shorting you can also hold this coin and save it as your future assets, the business is successful so this coin is worth to hold and wait for more
rise in terms of value.
jubilarian

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:37:45 PM

Don't advice financial, but let's choose top coins/ tokens on CMC then do your own research to choose some (don't all in one). My portfolio: Bitcoin, ethereum, xlm, bnb and vet.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:49:58 PM

If you are ready to lost this sum of money but want to win big. You may want to look at newer project which the price has dipped by few hundred Percent.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: