Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The war with Russia: can we end it? Do we want to?  (Read 767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3149

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:33:18 AM

I'm willing to give a hand here. I've been very careful who I put on my list the past few days. Trying to hold my "frozen list" policy until all the trust mess is sorted out.
If there is a Russian candidate/representative willing to be on DT, please point him out and I'll have a look. My Russian is quite bad but still I can understand enough to be able to tell if I could trust the person .. as far as you can trust anonymous stranger....

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:34:34 PM

Just wait for the Mueller report that will clear up all the confusion about Russian collusion!  Shocked  Wink
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8986

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:17:20 PM

I'm willing to give a hand here. I've been very careful who I put on my list the past few days. Trying to hold my "frozen list" policy until all the trust mess is sorted out.
If there is a Russian candidate/representative willing to be on DT, please point him out and I'll have a look. My Russian is quite bad but still I can understand enough to be able to tell if I could trust the person .. as far as you can trust anonymous stranger....

Thanks. Take a look at this thread too, the mess is being sorted out there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099822

Just wait for the Mueller report that will clear up all the confusion about Russian collusion!  Shocked  Wink

Not sure if I should merit you or MODERATE YOU OUT for being off topic so I'll do neither Grin

No collusion!

~

Go away.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: