Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]Catex.io-Transaction Mining Exchange-105%Trans-Mining Fees Returned🔥🔥  (Read 3639 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:41:33 AM

where you find information about Catex ICO ? I don't think Catex did ICO, because I didn't find information about it.
the low price of  CATT tokens at this time is good to buy, because we can buy it cheaply and get dividends, this is only a matter of time, after many people know about this project I think there will be many people who join and the price of CATT tokens increases
No one can answer it exactly.
But, the last active days of Catex dev or manager of CATEX in the forum is two days ago.
   March 04, 2019, 05:40:54 PM
I thought for now we don't have evidence that their ICO ended and the project failed or abandoned, or something like that.
Stay positive thinking, guys.
It looks like there was no ico and that's only a rumour. Basically if you wanna try to search that and just use google and type catex ico and if there was a catex ico in the past and it must have appeared easily.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:23:12 AM

Supply seems to be very high but now there in ICO stage but every company will set some high token in order to reach their hardcap, after reaching hardcap they might burn the rest of the coins. In catex there are listing some good potential which help the exchange to get more reputation in the market.
where you find information about Catex ICO ? I don't think Catex did ICO, because I didn't find information about it.
the low price of  CATT tokens at this time is good to buy, because we can buy it cheaply and get dividends, this is only a matter of time, after many people know about this project I think there will be many people who join and the price of CATT tokens increases

I agree with what you say and in fact I joined yesterday to this project because I like it and I want to support it; I only do the signature campaigns in which I find the project valid, sustainable, ambitious, and Catex reminds me of the first moments of Binance exchange, also released without an ICO and with 1000 ideas, revealed winning and new.

Will it also be for Catex? Who can say?
I see the same passion and desire for innovation in the team ..... the road is long and we are here to support it and grow together.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:13:30 PM

Supply seems to be very high but now there in ICO stage but every company will set some high token in order to reach their hardcap, after reaching hardcap they might burn the rest of the coins. In catex there are listing some good potential which help the exchange to get more reputation in the market.

I agree with what you say and in fact I joined yesterday to this project because I like it and I want to support it; I only do the signature campaigns in which I find the project valid, sustainable, ambitious, and Catex reminds me of the first moments of Binance exchange, also released without an ICO and with 1000 ideas, revealed winning and new.

I see the same passion and desire for innovation in the team ..... the road is long and we are here to support it and grow together.

Yes, what you say is true, here I am also partnering in the Bounty, with Catex going to bring the exchange platform to the most popular parallel to the other exchanges.

All who participate here will fully support the team's performance.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:34:49 PM

Dear all,

The CATT trading competition has been end. (https://www.catex.io/announcement/183)
The final winners are the following five investors. Congratulations

1.11064526 | wxy****11@hotmail.com   (reward 5ETH + 1000,000 CATT )
1.08140696 | yus***ran@protonmail.com   (reward 3ETH + 600,000 CATT )
0.99553310 | Zti***ce@gmail.com (reward 1ETH + 200,000 CATT )
0.81677254 | dru***ca@gmail.com  (reward 0.6ETH + 120,000 CATT )
0.62723061 | er***86@yahoo.com    (reward 0.4ETH + 80,000 CATT)    

We will pay the reward on Mar 6th. according to our rules, the reward CATT will be locked for 60days automatically

congratulations
rascallist11

Activity: 784
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:07:46 PM

in the future we will witness the success of Cat.Ex exchange as one of the biggest markets. I hope to sort out the coins you want to list.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 01:32:43 PM

When traders realize Catex potential I think it will be in the top exchange list.
Fesatmas

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:17:56 AM

Dear all,

The CATT trading competition has been end. (https://www.catex.io/announcement/183)

We will pay the reward on Mar 6th. according to our rules, the reward CATT will be locked for 60days automatically

congratulations

Wow congratulations to the winners I am happy to see it, with this Catex will continue to grow forward and become a famous exchange.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:47:55 AM

Wow congratulations to the winners I am happy to see it, with this Catex will continue to grow forward and become a famous exchange.
I'm sure if catex will become famous exchange in the future because more tokens that are listed in catex, do you read latest updates on Twitter? EOS will be listing on catex
more and more famous tokens will be listed on catex (large volume)
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:11:39 AM

I see Catex grow very fast. Just launched a few months ago, now successful registers the top crypto, like tron, xrp, zcash, and eos (soon in three days)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:37:01 AM

Yes, what you say is true, here I am also partnering in the Bounty, with Catex going to bring the exchange platform to the most popular parallel to the other exchanges.

Yes, you are right there are many people joining to promote the Catex project because they are gaining some reputation in the market by listing some good potential coin in their exchange. The good thing is there is no ICO for this coin, where people buy this coin for cheap and start holding them for dividends.
kronos123

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:23:42 PM

Yes, you are right there are many people joining to promote the Catex project because they are gaining some reputation in the market by listing some good potential coin in their exchange. The good thing is there is no ICO for this coin, where people buy this coin for cheap and start holding them for dividends.

However, it is not enough to list only good coins with a large community behind it ... this helps Catex grow, but to make the leap and become a TOP Exchange it takes innovation, imagination, fast and reliable customer support, readiness to understand what does the market and investors ask for, innovation? all things that Binance has been able to grasp and that CATEX will have to do.

When he opened Binance I was there at the beginning and I knew he would have come a long way, becoming a top exchange; I have good thoughts and good feelings for CATEX too!
Fesatmas

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:36:46 PM

I'm sure if catex will become famous exchange in the future because more tokens that are listed in catex, do you read latest updates on Twitter? EOS will be listing on catex
more and more famous tokens will be listed on catex (large volume)

Yes I have seen the news at Catex Twitter, this is most likely the catex will continue to include other top coins, and continue to develop it? will the CTT coin rise in price ??

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Fesatmas

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:40:57 PM

However, it is not enough to list only good coins with a large community behind it ... this helps Catex grow, but to make the leap and become a TOP Exchange it takes innovation, imagination, fast and reliable customer support, readiness to understand what does the market and investors ask for, innovation? all things that Binance has been able to grasp and that CATEX will have to do.

When he opened Binance I was there at the beginning and I knew he would have come a long way, becoming a top exchange; I have good thoughts and good feelings for CATEX too!

Support from people must be there, they are ready with their imagination and their concept in the future is ready, just need to wait for the right time for such a Binance exchange,

I will fully support the catex.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:58:50 PM

Dear all,

congratulations
an excellent marketing ploy to attract potential traders, if you listen to feedback and refine the stock exchange, get fire. Although this is not all that can be done. but I think we'll see more promotions.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:11:55 AM

I like that i can't see any fake trading volume in Catex, but i kinda miss it now when the dividends on those trades would come to us Cheesy. Oh the irony.

There is no way to find out whether or not there is fake trading volume and if there is, how much fake volume is. How would you find out what fake volume is? Not every bot trading back and forth creates fake volume. It could just pursue a trading strategy.

Seriously? Have you been checking some of those "top" exchange price actions?  But fine, i will tell you how, since i am not sure if this has been covered in anywhere:

IF the coin/token is just on one exchange, one way is to track what happens on the last trades versus order books;
All the buy/sell volume will happen far between the buy and sell walls, on the empty zone, and it's so fast it doesn't even register in the order books.

And those real buy-orders in order books are usually non-existent, compared to the volume

Every real sell or by order chases the price action towards the empty spread space between the walls, volume stays similar but your order will never hit until there's a real buy,
even if your buy/sell order is way smaller then every trade during the volume.

And if you market sell or buy, there should be a spike of volume because the price usually moves a lot, but of course there's not because the real order books are so thin.

Bets from the real trading bots will show in the order books, they might even try to beat your order, depending how they are set.

If the coin or token is in multiple exchanges, spread can be large and your order still get hit because it can be arbitraged.

Your explanation is correct, but I wasn't saying that there is no fake volume at all. Couldn't it also be trading bots that are very well programmed by traders who use the API? There is a lot of fake volume, no doubt about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kronos123

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:41:29 PM

Meanwhile, a few hours ago the new UI for our team has been released by the team
frontpage.
https://twitter.com/catexofficial/status/1105151198741622785?s=19

The photo below shows a comparison of the exchange of the various currencies and token reserved for exchanges; CATEX has a lot of road ahead but has the features to get out of it!

vipganyan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 07:34:09 PM

Dear all;

1) Catex new UI is live now.

2) EOS deposit/trading is available

3) New Dice Game coming soon

4) NEO listing coming soon

For more questions, kindly ask them to our Telegram Group Admins.

Thank you.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:05:26 AM

Dear all;

1) Catex new UI is live now.

2) EOS deposit/trading is available

3) New Dice Game coming soon

4) NEO listing coming soon

For more questions, kindly ask them to our Telegram Group Admins.

Thank you.

Woah, those are all great news you guys have here. Looking forward to all of your progress from now on! Might as well other cryptocurrencies on your exchange, like waves. Smiley

it will be a great addition too Cheesy
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:13:06 AM

Will the dividends always be daily? With BAE tokens can  pay fees related to exchange transactions? And the withdrawals in exchange, will be instantaneous?
whiteThanos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:48:00 AM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: