Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:04:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 LOYAKK - POST ICO SOCIAL MEDIA BOUNTY 50K LYKK 🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1003 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

Your right!! You didn’t get anything but a lot of hard working honest people did...

Well I am hard working and you have not paid me.

I did Twitter #48 and Facebook #28.

When are you going to pay me?

amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:40:16 AM

A total SCAM of a project!! Don't invest your money into it, like ever. Sore losers, need $30 Million to develop an ERP solution. HAHA!! Were just trying to encash in the crypto bull run.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:38:45 PM

I don't encourage anyone to join Loyakk bounty anymore .
Because they don't pay me in the first bounty , and they just block me in Telegram .  Angry
Anthonius Loyakk ( bounty manager ) after the end of ICO , he just said that my Twitter account is fake . Suppose my twitter account is Fake , why you don't pay me in Facebook campaign ?
Btw my twitter account is since June 2011 , that's mean it is since 7 years ago , and it is my official account and hold my real name .
you can check my twitter audit here : https://www.twitteraudit.com/SEBRITAREK ; 91% audit score .

Look to the conversation with Anthonius , i said hello sir , and he said that i harassing him .

After they raised about 16 m$ , they decide to make a KYC for the bounty hunters , and after the send of documents , they just block us in telegram .

Loyakk is a scammers !!!
be careful !

Your right!! You didn’t get anything but a lot of hard working honest people did...

Well I am hard working and you have not paid me.

I did Twitter #48 and Facebook #28.

When are you going to pay me?

A total SCAM of a project!! Don't invest your money into it, like ever. Sore losers, need $30 Million to develop an ERP solution. HAHA!! Were just trying to encash in the crypto bull run.

Analyze yourself thoroughly this fast and other posts that I posted in this thread - > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5111782.0 <--- LOYAKK ICO SCAM !!

Check carefully next time
If you have been cheated, write to me and provide as much information as possible to make it easier to punish these scammers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: