Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be a successful trader need help of a successful trader!  (Read 20297 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:36:35 PM

The best way to learn is by sharing experience. Its like going to class and study by trasfering information from teacher to students. The good thing is that, the learning is not always from the book but also you can gather experience and technique from them. Its the easiest way to learn also.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:42:46 PM

The best way to learn is by sharing experience. Its like going to class and study by trasfering information from teacher to students. The good thing is that, the learning is not always from the book but also you can gather experience and technique from them. Its the easiest way to learn also.
Learning experience is better but we should also read some theoretical analysis that could help to enlighten our mind. You can be successful if you do it very passionate and to be open for any suggestions and advice coming from successful traders, cause if you'll go alone, it really hard for you to be on your goal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:59:54 PM

a successful trader takes patient and you have to keep learning daily, no time you stop learning
also, be disciplined about it all...

The platform you use can share information that can be relevant to trading performance

like HuobiMena I use have a good way to empower traders with tools

you can join the telegram group and ask questions 

telegram:  https://t.me/HBMENA

sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:57:22 AM

I agree, though I am still a good trader and I am successful in all processes, but sometimes I commit a fault because not everyone is perfect, sometimes also wrong so even when it comes to me the point that I made a mistake, and I'm also going to ask for help once in a while to be successful, because we are just human and mistaken.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:44:00 AM

true, as well as the statement that if we want to succeed, we must be in the environment of successful people.
therefore, we must cultivate discussions and communicate with each other with people who have jobs with us.
there are many lessons that we can take from successful traders, so surely we can also succeed.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:05:02 PM

true, as well as the statement that if we want to succeed, we must be in the environment of successful people.
therefore, we must cultivate discussions and communicate with each other with people who have jobs with us.
there are many lessons that we can take from successful traders, so surely we can also succeed.
- Indeed, if we learn and discuss with successful traders, they will provide us with lots of useful information and experience, helping us to have more development in the field of trading but this does not mean that we learn from successful traders, we will succeed like them. Because of the experiences and situations they went through, these are obsolete, and the knowledge that we learn from them, we can only apply a very small part to the current market, their success is unlikely to be our success, we need to create and accumulate experience from reality, not relying too much on their share

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
shaina_joy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:16:50 PM

I do agree with everything you said about learning the industry first, it helps a lot. Internet had been really helpful to mostly anything really. For myself though I think some of my decisions that had led me to some losses helps too as I learn from them and now whenever I do trades I kinda remind myself of those things not that I am no way repeating them cause I might, after all we are risk takers or at least I am  Grin But perhaps not as big as I did before. I learn how to manage my emotion cause no books can teach you that really and also manage my losses. So overall I am in more controlled manner I think.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:58:16 PM

of course it is very true, to be a successful trader we must learn from the experience of successful traders.
because with a lot of experience from successful traders we can learn good things from their experience.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:12:24 PM

of course it is very true, to be a successful trader we must learn from the experience of successful traders.
because with a lot of experience from successful traders we can learn good things from their experience.
I agree.We can easily learn from trading if we ask some help from those expert traders who are ahead of us.There's no wrong with it as long as we are also doing our part like keep on researching and reading related books that will be of great help to traders.Because i believe it's not all the time that we will rely on them,i'm sure in due time we will develop our own skills through various experiences.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:02:54 PM

learning to trade even though it is always associated with things online I think trading now can be done anytime and with anyone's teacher. needing a successful trader as a teacher will certainly be very good, this is because the teacher can immediately provide direction and practice to students namely beginner traders
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:03:58 AM

To Be A Successful Traders All Need Help of Another Successful Traders I Think. Treading Of Crypto Market is Not So Easy. Many Subjects You Have To Follow to Do for Treading.Because It Is Economical Facts.It Is Not Too Easy. If You Do Mistake Here You Lose Mony.So I Think Every Traders Need Help From Other Successful Traders To Succeed Here .

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:30:07 AM

You are very lucky because there are people who want to help you learn about trading, and that is very good for a beginner
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:12:29 AM

I agree that with your opinion on how a new trader will become successful trader someday. It is good that some expert traders are still willing to teach free trading lessons to the newbies. Most of the so called successful traders are usually organizes a trading forum but the participants should pay a fee first before they can able to join. Happily there are still several of them that are willing to render their service for free to help those who want to become a successful traders someday. But I believe that experience is still the best teacher and newbies should continue learning even they are already trading to boost their knowledge further.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:16:08 AM

This is what I've always done with my friends here. We sharing all the experience we have in trading because we know that by sharing the information, it could help us to improve our trading skills and we can also get a new experience from them. Not just that, we could also modify the strategy related to the market situations and conditions so we can determine what we should do if we face a different situation than what we expect. Besides that, we could get more information about what potential coins so we can analyze it later with the analysis we know so perhaps, and we will get more information from them.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

But I think to be a successful trader you need to first see what doesn't work. Which is why you should first be a newbie and a bad trader. Without being a bad trader you will never know what a good trader is and how to be one, so you first be a bad trader and do horrible trades and lose money and learn from your mistakes eliminating the wrongs and slowly become a better one as well.

That is how you become a good trader, just pure determination and focus and studying, you can't ever start as a good trader, even a great trader can teach you everything he knows and you will still be a bad one, however if you work hard and first lose and than learn why you lost than you can get better slowly. That is at least what I did, maybe I am wrong and you can find a better way but this one is quite common and accepted.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:48:36 PM

Good thing you have a mentor in trading. We can benefit from their tutorials and tips. Honestly, it is hard to study and learn everything by ourselves only. We have some areas and terms that is vague for us. For someone who is an experienced trader, it is easy for them to teach a newbie trader for some vague strategies. Lucky you, your trades seems to be successful because of your teacher. Not all here had that good results in trading.

But I believe, time and experiences will make you a better trader even without the help of a friend or a successful trader. Though it is a plus factor but it all depends on the situations. Videos and articles are always there to teach us.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:05:12 PM

You're right. To become a good trader you need to have a certain mindset. You can't just act on some strategies and not fully understand how it works. In order to become a successful trader you need to get knowledge and practice a lot. Then you will succeed.

souljay

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:21:27 PM

Great, combining all knowledge will really help.

I have the same view by now. I dont forget those being told to me by analyzers. I just absorb those ideas and keep it, then maybe I could use it on the future.

Telegram groups does help too if you are following a good group. Some of them made no sense but some also shares their ideas and what token could be profitable.
You cannot stop learning when it comes to trading. Neglecting other ideas will not broaden the scope of being a good trader.
Trading also has alot to fo with instinct,there is also a phrase in trading...buy the rumour,sell the news..
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:32:12 PM

Good thing you have a mentor in trading. We can benefit from their tutorials and tips. Honestly, it is hard to study and learn everything by ourselves only. We have some areas and terms that is vague for us. For someone who is an experienced trader, it is easy for them to teach a newbie trader for some vague strategies. Lucky you, your trades seems to be successful because of your teacher. Not all here had that good results in trading.

But I believe, time and experiences will make you a better trader even without the help of a friend or a successful trader. Though it is a plus factor but it all depends on the situations. Videos and articles are always there to teach us.
Yeah it is not easy to deny the importance of a mentor in the success of every business that you start. I think that without mentorship, there would have been very less startups out there and hence very little technological and business growth. So yeah it is great to have a mentor to guide you and help you with stuff that could be crucial and worth think about while taking a decision.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:55:36 PM

Yeah it is not easy to deny the importance of a mentor in the success of every business that you start. I think that without mentorship, there would have been very less startups out there and hence very little technological and business growth. So yeah it is great to have a mentor to guide you and help you with stuff that could be crucial and worth think about while taking a decision.
Yeah it's important, but it's not mandatory for you to do it. not all traders have mentors right? but with hard work to learn and want to ask questions in various forums about their problem, of course he could be an expert. but of course people who have a mentor will understand more quickly and smarter, because they already have direction from their teacher
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: