Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:11:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be a successful trader need help of a successful trader!  (Read 20305 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:55:59 PM

Good thing you have a mentor in trading. We can benefit from their tutorials and tips. Honestly, it is hard to study and learn everything by ourselves only. We have some areas and terms that is vague for us. For someone who is an experienced trader, it is easy for them to teach a newbie trader for some vague strategies. Lucky you, your trades seems to be successful because of your teacher. Not all here had that good results in trading.

But I believe, time and experiences will make you a better trader even without the help of a friend or a successful trader. Though it is a plus factor but it all depends on the situations. Videos and articles are always there to teach us.
Yeah it is not easy to deny the importance of a mentor in the success of every business that you start. I think that without mentorship, there would have been very less startups out there and hence very little technological and business growth. So yeah it is great to have a mentor to guide you and help you with stuff that could be crucial and worth think about while taking a decision.
Mentors are very essential for us especially for newbies through sharing their valuable ideas about successful trading.But it's not all the time that we will rely to our mentors.We should take our part to learn more in trading through continuous research and experiences in trading.With more time and various experiences in trading,no wonder we can be successful traders too just like our own mentors.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:18:38 AM

Some people ask me how to become a professional trader, I think there is no specific rules on a professional trader, there is nothing called 100% zero, but it can be well-mastered, in order to read some good books, read the blog and another Good quality trader has to follow. And also the most important thing is to practice which can maketh anyone perfect.

Some months ago when I started trading or started learning, I did not understand anything, later I collected a lot of books and started reading them, but I did not get any good results, later I got a new trader and he helped me And I follow the instructions given by him, I think that to be a professional trader, there is a good quality trader.

Some of my own ideas and some of the help of some people, I did some trades and were very successful and were successful, they were done through our complete personal analysis.

Some sample of my successful trade:  https://prnt.sc/m9kbu5

Sometimes reading books won't really help your to understand anything about trading. Even watching videos might not help you a lot cause that person doing the video wouldn't explain it so much in a way that you're going to understand it. But if you're there face to face with someone who has learnt and mastered everything about trading, he or she will be able to teach you better in a way that you're going to understand it. And if you can also work with them, it will get better perfect in it. But no trader is 100% perfect, cause that risk will always be there. But being an expert means that you will be able to minimize the risk you take and make more profits than loss.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:51:46 AM

You're right. To become a good trader you need to have a certain mindset. You can't just act on some strategies and not fully understand how it works. In order to become a successful trader you need to get knowledge and practice a lot. Then you will succeed.
Patience and allow your knowledge to enhance more while working with different strategies to work on inside this market, never to stop trying every
possible ways to get new things to work with the process, be guided by others experiences and tried not to follow blindly but with good understanding
and better assessment, you'll get new things if you are really keen to find ways.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:59:58 AM

It will certainly be effective if you follow the tips and steps of a successful trader, but you still need to learn how to do it yourself to understand how trading in the digital market works
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:22:45 AM

It will certainly be effective if you follow the tips and steps of a successful trader, but you still need to learn how to do it yourself to understand how trading in the digital market works
right, even though we have learned the theory from people who are successful in the world of trading, but personal experience for real trading is needed. because at first we will look for a personal trading style that is comfortable with ourselves
Novita

Activity: 350

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:18:12 AM

In trading we must need other people who are experienced in their fields, examples of how to invest in bitcoin. it needs friends or people in that field to study the bitcoin technology system and also analysis so that we don't lose. not enough books or reading elsewhere. it all needs friends who can teach us.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:34:00 AM

To Be A Successful Traders All Need Help of Another Successful Traders I Think. Treading Of Crypto Market is Not So Easy. Many Subjects You Have To Follow to Do for Treading.Because It Is Economical Facts.It Is Not Too Easy. If You Do Mistake Here You Lose Mony.So I Think Every Traders Need Help From Other Successful Traders To Succeed Here .
At one point in our life, we all need someone to lean on, not that we should depend on the person completely, but we need to learn from the person so that we can grow too, and that is the case of trading too. There is no trader that can be successful without having a mentor that is experienced and already exposed to some of these things.

It is through our mentor that we will know all the challenges that needs to be encountered and how to overcome it for a successful trade, most especially in learning how to always develop strategy for a trade which is very important to an upcoming trader. It is better to even have a mentor to be paid than using signals that we see from an unknown trader.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:36:20 AM

Yes, I totally agree. It's really hard to start from the scratch cause it really challenging. However, if you enjoy what you're doing then definitely you will reach out and follow some of the trading tips you heard from this community or other source and start to adopt or tweak it for you own purpose.

So this crypto trading journey is like going to school. You may learn everything by the books, but its all theory and you will just acknowledge its true value or meaning if you will apply it in real life trading experience.
This forum becomes mock up of the school. We are learning here the different kinds and styles of trading. Because of news, strategies and techniques shared in this community, many traders can apply it in real trading. Crypto trading is hard because once you make mistake, your capital will be risked. So, we need to help each other.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:45:56 AM

If you have someone to follow, and you know he is good, you will have the opportunity to learn faster than others. But nobody can say that you can do it alone, many of us learned alone how to trade. Yes, we lost money in that process, we spend some we learn a lot. Maybe it`s the better way than to rely on someone else.
And it`s normal to lose some money sometimes, don`t let that discourage you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:40:58 PM

Being a trader, don't consider yourself as master of everything. We need a companionship from anybody who can be much better than you, because seeking success doesn't need to be done all alone. Sometimes there's a need of help by someone who can help you initiate to gain much higher profit, rather than you. It's not a matter of pride, but when you learn how to value ideas coming from a successful trader who could help you I guess you'd potentially have a successful future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:45:32 PM

I myself experience if successful traders can become our mentors and teachers to make us successful traders. now with the presence of mentors it makes us easier to learn because there are methods and tutorials that can be explained directly by our mentors. so this is very useful.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:29:48 PM

I once read an article that said that if someone's success is better if they have a teacher. maybe this will happen if a beginner trader has a successful trader, and a beginner trader will certainly have a large success rate, because the learning system of successful traders can be done by beginner traders
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:39:05 PM

In any case, you need to pay attention to the work of professionals and even more so to learn from reputable traders.  Of course, personal experience gives a lot of good knowledge, but those people who are already quite a lot of work on the market can point the right way in many difficult situations.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:41:04 AM

Sometimes reading books won't really help your to understand anything about trading. Even watching videos might not help you a lot cause that person doing the video wouldn't explain it so much in a way that you're going to understand it. But if you're there face to face with someone who has learnt and mastered everything about trading, he or she will be able to teach you better in a way that you're going to understand it. And if you can also work with them, it will get better perfect in it. But no trader is 100% perfect, cause that risk will always be there. But being an expert means that you will be able to minimize the risk you take and make more profits than loss.
You are right, one is more connected mentality and physical when someone is directly there to guard such trader, but you still have to make sure that you get a friendly successful trader as mentor. We have some traders that are destiny killer, your approach to them would be the beginning of your downfall because they don’t want people to be as perfect as them, and we have lots of them in my country.

I remember when I first knew about trading, I approached a friend who has been a friend to show me the way, at first he charged me heavily which I didn’t object, and then he tried to discourage me that trading is only for those that can do math, which he knew I was bad with math, but  God had is way, I am a fast learner, so I learnt the basic things through YouTube and then enrolled in a physical training center, it was at that point I really got to know a lot meeting my tutor in person.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:10:08 AM

In trading we must need other people who are experienced in their fields, examples of how to invest in bitcoin. it needs friends or people in that field to study the bitcoin technology system and also analysis so that we don't lose. not enough books or reading elsewhere. it all needs friends who can teach us.
Kinda hard to understand your meaning, but if i get it correctly, you mean we must learn from someone who experienced enough to prevent us from loss, aren't you?
It's not 100% correct, you still can learn and study by yourself without any help from others.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:26:31 AM

Helping each other is the key to gain profit both of you, depends to the trader when they learn because they have traders who can understand easily even they did not start trading and they have traders who learned knowledge while in trading.  I don't read books related trading . I started learned when Im in trading too and gain it when someone teach me more and give advice to me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:30:21 AM

I once read an article that said that if someone's success is better if they have a teacher. maybe this will happen if a beginner trader has a successful trader, and a beginner trader will certainly have a large success rate, because the learning system of successful traders can be done by beginner traders

Having experience will difinitely be the lesson to conquer success and it will also decipline our emotions not to attach on acting aggressively and to evade from loses. Fortunately, people with high risk to succeed will strive harder to learn and gain great thrives.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:45:20 AM

Having experience will difinitely be the lesson to conquer success and it will also decipline our emotions not to attach on acting aggressively and to evade from loses. Fortunately, people with high risk to succeed will strive harder to learn and gain great thrives.
Your willingness will let you to seek more information on how to be more successful, one part of this journey can be learned from those who already have a wider perceptions regarding to this market, when you are still new you need good guidance to be more familiar and be aware if what particular strategy to follow, you can learn it from watching or reading experts experiences.
saeedtajallaie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:48:09 AM

thanks for this usefull content
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:18:15 PM

You're right. The trader's path to success is very difficult. To become successful you need to get a lot of knowledge and experience. And it is quite a long process. But it is the most important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: