Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto VS Classic marketplaces. Possibilities and Prospects  (Read 438 times)
soviet_onion

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:24:38 AM

it depends on categories of trade goods, but i agree on the whole. the goods i was looking for have a cheaper price (f.e. i compared different cameras and xiaomi tablets)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

Nowadays all the cryptocurrency projects should make more efforts to popularize the idea itself. The majority of society knows that there was just some bitcoin that is a burst bubble lol.

Bitcoin is a father of all the other bubbles Cheesy
Anyway, I agree with this point. no promotion — no buyers and sellers as well.

Bitcoin is not a bubble indeed. Bitcoin has completed the journey of 10 years and it is not a new thing now. For new things we can say that no promotions will result in no demand but it is not the case with bitcoins. Everyone knows that bitcoin is the future and it very valuable. Even if you or me sell the bitcoins, there will be always people who will buy our bitcoins and keep them save for future.
bitmedia

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

BitMedia.IO

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:51:50 PM

It is safer to use smart contracts on crypto marketplaces. Thus, you may be sure that you'll receive your goods/services and your money won't be stolen Cool
And your transaction will be anonymous and cheap Cool

BitMedia IO - Serving Bitcoin Ads of the highest quality to more than 1500 advertisers!
Pay with BTC, ETH or USD, choose the most sensitive targeting settings and increase your ROI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: