Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Countries Continue To Show Support For Blockchain Technology  (Read 1251 times)
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:05:26 AM

This doesn't surprise me at all. Some of the countries are now an open minded one, who are accepting this kind of technology to somehow boost their economic status. South Korea is one of them. They've come to realized that the blockchain technology is kind a big help in some areas of businesses, merchandising and other fields.
The blockchain technology that accompanies bitcoin is considered a very useful discovery because it can increase efficiency in various fields of life.
Developed countries are very open to technological progress, so they are very enthusiastic and apply in their industries, so that the products produced have very high competitiveness.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:56:08 PM

This doesn't surprise me at all. Some of the countries are now an open minded one, who are accepting this kind of technology to somehow boost their economic status. South Korea is one of them. They've come to realized that the blockchain technology is kind a big help in some areas of businesses, merchandising and other fields.
The blockchain technology that accompanies bitcoin is considered a very useful discovery because it can increase efficiency in various fields of life.
Developed countries are very open to technological progress, so they are very enthusiastic and apply in their industries, so that the products produced have very high competitiveness.

Well i think it's inevitable that a lot of these countries will have a change of heart the longer this goes. Especially when large companies start using this technology. I won't be surprised if even china will change their stance about crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:54:21 PM

South Korea Slash Tax For Blockchain Startups by Over 30%. Blockchain companies operating in South Korea had some good news to cheer on in the past week as the country took a bold step to encourage the growth of the industry.

https://www.addisonchurchill.io/south-korea-slash-tax-for-blockchain-startups-by-over-30/
It’s good to see that there are lots of countries that are showing support to Blockchain and Bitcoin too. In my country, it’s quite a different case. I hardly see anyone talking about Cryptocurrency where I live and the government never talks about it, even if they do, never seen it.

I hope that others who don’t show same support gets to realize the good side of cryptocurrency and the blockchain and begin to show the support too.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:21:32 PM

Apart from developing countries that are yet to have access  fully to the blockchain Technology, globally to be relevant in Technologically it is neccessary to embrace the technology of this age, with blockchain Technolgy you can be sure to have accurate data storage and can be access with ease,  reason why many countries are embracing the Blockchain tech
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:58:34 PM

well, we are heading to the future which is the digital world so they are just being wise in advancing in blockchain technology. I wish every country has the same kind of mentality which will encourage its people to engage and focus in cryptocurrency. I believe developing and supporting cryptocurrency widely can be a gateway to a financial breakthrough.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:00:23 AM

yes, of course this is a very good thing, blockchain technology can be used in various field needs, not just fixated on crypto currencies only. but with the implementation of blockchain technology in various countries in the world, I hope that it will have a positive effect on crypto currencies.

Unblock_news

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:06:55 AM

Here also in the Philippines, they show support for Blockchain technology. Formal blockchain education offers from educational institutions make the country be at par with global blockchain development.

Check more here: https://www.unblock.news/news/more-formal-blockchain-education-needed-in-the-philippines
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:54:55 AM

yes, of course this is a very good thing, blockchain technology can be used in various field needs, not just fixated on crypto currencies only. but with the implementation of blockchain technology in various countries in the world, I hope that it will have a positive effect on crypto currencies.
of course blockchain will bring crypto currencies to better development. many think that the blockchain is crypto, so indirectly blockchain will promote crypto to be able to join them. so that there will be more demand for crypto, so it can increase the price. and currently many blockchain are used in various agencies

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:35:44 AM

of course blockchain will bring crypto currencies to better development. many think that the blockchain is crypto, so indirectly blockchain will promote crypto to be able to join them. so that there will be more demand for crypto, so it can increase the price. and currently many blockchain are used in various agencies
blockchain developtment and adoption in our life could help cryptocurrency price itself.blockchain actually totally different with crypto.blockchain was ledger technology and cryptocurrency one of product from blockchain.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:00:11 AM

I could say the influence of technology can be feel through cryptocurrency which can be done throughout blockchain alone. The world today's are improving and doesn't like to stop developing much better items or discovery to be used meaningfully by the people all over the world. Not surprising one day we are in legal position of blockchain accessible 24/7 wherever we are.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:01:05 PM

I have seen a number of countries interested in blockchain technology, even some of the major countries joined. it seems that cryptocurrency is now being looked at by many people. although for now, the market is bad. but hopefully with the support of various countries through several things, it can make the green market.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

I have seen a number of countries interested in blockchain technology, even some of the major countries joined. it seems that cryptocurrency is now being looked at by many people. although for now, the market is bad. but hopefully with the support of various countries through several things, it can make the green market.

I don't think that any government will be in favor of the blockchain technology in the near future. What we need to do is we as citizens push some pressure on them that it is something beneficial for all the actors in our society. Only with this way their is a possibility that this innovtive technology will be established faster that it is thought in our systems.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:51:17 PM

I think more countries will gonna support Blockchain after a several months to come because as I read some news most countries that has a high level of service technology adopt Blockchain. And I think it is probably gonna easy to some people to get to use to it that's why many countries are now accepting bitcoin as a payment.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:22:38 AM

I don't think that any government will be in favor of the blockchain technology in the near future. What we need to do is we as citizens push some pressure on them that it is something beneficial for all the actors in our society. Only with this way their is a possibility that this innovtive technology will be established faster that it is thought in our systems.

Blockchain already recognized as good and eficient technology in advance country and i think more country will support blockchain technology. Its good technology because can save a lot cost and make bussiness more eficient

hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:22:15 AM

Blockchain technology is one of the findings that is very useful in the application of bitcoin. But it turns out it can also be used to solve problems in manufacturing, trade and services.
Application in industries other than cryptocurrency makes work very efficient in financial expenses, time management and maximizing labor. The products produced have high competitiveness so they can enter the increasingly competitive free market.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:21:12 AM

I see more countries entering the blockchain development this year. This will in no doubt help them to cut cost and wastage and even fight fraud. This necessarily don't really mean they are going to be friendly to Cryptocurrency at the same time.
Crypto currencies and blockchain are created to keep up with the times and technology and the economic system of course also follow technological developments and in the future will be needed by everyone in the advancement of technology and times

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:47:31 AM

Development country must be want to use blockchain technology because will save a lot cost and make government service more eficient. But the problem with many development country is on internet infrastructure, many peoples in many country dont have access to internet and this is the obstacle for cryptocurrency development

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:02:20 AM

I see more countries entering the blockchain development this year. This will in no doubt help them to cut cost and wastage and even fight fraud. This necessarily don't really mean they are going to be friendly to Cryptocurrency at the same time.
Crypto currencies and blockchain are created to keep up with the times and technology and the economic system of course also follow technological developments and in the future will be needed by everyone in the advancement of technology and times
but for now there are still a few who use blockchain technology and I don't think in the future it will provide a guarantee that bitcoin will be applied in all companies because there are still many who are concerned about bitcoin and blockchain technology.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:07:50 AM

Development country must be want to use blockchain technology because will save a lot cost and make government service more eficient. But the problem with many development country is on internet infrastructure, many peoples in many country dont have access to internet and this is the obstacle for cryptocurrency development

it doesnt need for all the people to have access to the internet before blockchain technology will be adapted on them because they arent the ones who will implement and run it . only higher official such as the government are the ones that will approved it  .  also , majority of the countries nowadays are now internet towers to distribute internet cignal from your devices  .
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:12:42 PM

that's really good news , i hope in 2-3 years again every country will adopt the blockchain technology and support it and become more modern country
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: