Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Localbitcoins 'NIMAKEYS' – Claims Bank Account got Frozen – Owes me Money! SCAM?  (Read 125 times)
SpringCoins (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:38:08 PM

Problem with User:

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Nimakeys/feedback/
1000+ trades 100% feedback (99% now since the last 2 negative feedbacks got added)

Story:

I made a SEPA transfer deal for a lot of money 30k EUR+ before christmas
and offered him to release early if he gives me a better rate and shows me payment screenshots.
only one 9000 EUR payment showed up so far and he claims his bank locked his funds cause, quote:

-If you’re worried about me trying go get away with your money, that’s not the case. I’m doing everything to get this through. The rush is going to create more delays. I will contuct another payment this week.

-If you want to translate that go ahead. The bank is breaking the law and making me not being able to send. Go ahead file a lawsuit, won't speed up the process. You just have to be patient, untill i sort it out.

-The problems is not the funds. It's the banks giving me a hard time because of the large payment.

-I'm not scamming anyone. That you don't have to worry about. I'm waiting for confirmation from FSA in Norway.
Please direct your offers to email: Contact(at)bitcoinmegleren.com

-As i stated before I'm waiting for FSA-approval. It's now illegal for me to send the payments.
Refernece;
https://www.finanstilsynet.no/tema/hvitvasking-og-terrorfinansiering/hvitvaskingslovens-anvendelse-for-virtuell-valuta/

account owner shows up on google search with address and phone number (NORWAY) : (this is available online easily, no doxing)
https://www.1881.no/person/loerenskog/rasta/nima-salehipour_33580301S1/

his response time is very slow, usually several days, its been 6 days since his last response but I see him online.
I ask for refunds and a detailed explanation and never get an answer.
localbitcoins support wrote me the user has been banned but no further information.

how can I get my money back?

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpringCoins (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

anyone can recommend a lawyer in norway , or knows how to find this person.
this will be rewarded.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:51:28 PM

anyone can recommend a lawyer in norway , or knows how to find this person.
this will be rewarded.
From the explanation given above, it's very hard to make out who was supposed to send bitcoins? Wouldn't the bitcoins be already in the LBC escrow so if the person on the other end doesn't send money you can dispute the trade? The bitcoins are still in the escrow correct? It'd be stupid of you to release them without receiving the full amount and I doubt a lawyer will turn out to be a good help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: