Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Taskly -- A Marketplace For Any Type of Work [LAUNCHING TOMORROW NIGHT]  (Read 643 times)
taskly (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:07:32 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 10:37:56 AM by taskly

I am proud to introduce Taskly to the world. This is a project that has in been in development for months and ideation for years. Just when I thought I was ready to release publicly, I make last minute refinements, pushing back the announcement date. This has been a very exciting project to work on. I am certain this is going to revolutionise the digital economy.

What is this 'project'?

To get a proper understanding of what the project is, you need to understand what got me here in the first place. I was trying to build a website a while back. I could have done it by myself, but I was busy. I went through hoops just to try advertise that I was needing someone. When I received offers, I was told to pay up first. Why would I pay up to someone with no portfolio? What mechanism is there to protect me from fraud? Absolutely none. The website ultimately broke down due to miscommunication and lack of trust.

I started to think, why isn't there an all-in-one place to offer and request services? If feedback is included and the person doing the job can provide their portfolio, it will establish consumer trust with the worker. If there is a guarantee of pay, it will establish worker trust with the consumer. This is just the fundamental basics.

This opened up a whole range of extra questions that needed solutions. What if there is a dispute? What if you want to rate the quality of work? What if you want to do more than just digital work? These questions aided the transition from this being a merely simple project to being a game changer.  

Taskly is an online services platform where people can find and offer services anywhere, anytime for anything. You could call it the eBay of work, and, instead of there just being sellers, people can offer to purchase. This creates pricing competition from the consumers and workers across all sectors. This changes everything.

What kind of work is available?

Taskly accommodates all types of work. Unlike Fiverr, we are not fixed towards the digital economy. We can handle all types of work due to how broad and all encompassing our framework is. This means people can get their lawns mowed, their plumbing repaired, their dog walked. This gives consumers more choice, workers a place to offer their services, and gives Taskly an edge over websites like Fiverr or Freelancer.

To give you an idea of the categories available, there is:

• Digital Work
  • Education
  • Healthcare
  • Property Maintenance
  • Transport
  • Recreation
  • Textiles
  • Living
  • Mechanics

... and more!

How do I invest?

We don't have any investors. This is not an Initial Coin Offering (ICO). This puts us in a unique spot. We're not offering equities, securities or debt. We don't have to abide by Security Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations, or any other national equivalent.

How do people earn Task?

We are giving away Task. That may sound suspicious, but it makes sense in terms of what we're trying to do. By giving people straight cash, this will create economic activity within the Taskly ecosystem. People will have the choice of either spending or offering services. This will eventually put all funds in the control of users.

What are some ways people can earn Task?

You can read more about this on our website: http://www.taskly.net/how-to-make-money

People can make money by offering services.

Workers can make money by offering services by fulfilling requests or starting a listing.

There are various joining incentives such as the User Referral Incentive and New User Grant.

If you are willing to risk Task, you can vote on disputes. If you win, you will receive a portion of the losing side's Task. If you lose, you will lose what you put in and your vote will have less weighting.

Read our website for more information.

How will Taskly be funded?

It's currently out of pocket. As the user base grows, we will be listed on exchanges. We will sell our share of Task. We expect listing fees to cover this in the future. This is distributes funds to users and it provides funding for the platform.

I want to learn more

Visit our website http://www.taskly.net/

You can see our whitepaper at http://www.taskly.net/whitepaper

In our whitepaper we delve into the decentralisation of Taskly, economy and the fundamental of the platform just to name a few issues.

A special deal for BitcoinTalk

If you support Taskly and help promote it, when the website is released you will be given the Original Supporter Grant. This is a one-off payment  to those who have helped support Taskly from the beginning. Your good deeds will not be ignored.

When does this come out?

We have a few minor things to hash out. The release will be available to a few users before all.

News:

Cryptocurrency Needs a New Direction - https://medium.com/@taskly/cryptocurrency-needs-a-new-direction-41df9ac6aaa6

How Taskly Can Develop The Venezuelan Economy - https://medium.com/@taskly/how-taskly-can-develop-the-venezuelan-economy-caa9d8d318dc

---

Thank you all for reading. If you have any questions, comment below or email us at jacksonbtaskly@protonmail.com

I can't wait to hear from you all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:28:30 AM

Feel free to ask any questions. I will respond immediately.
b0x0

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:32:41 AM

Seems a legit project, you just need to work on your website and create a social media channels. Good Luck.
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:39:26 AM

Seems a legit project, you just need to work on your website and create a social media channels. Good Luck.

The website that is on the domain is just a placeholder. I agree that it could use some work.

Thank you for your comment!
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

As the user base grows, we will be listed on exchanges.
what do you mean to be listed on the exchange? I have read your announcement, but I have not found any information about your coins, so what will you listed on the exchange?
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:03:27 AM

As the user base grows, we will be listed on exchanges.
what do you mean to be listed on the exchange? I have read your announcement, but I have not found any information about your coins, so what will you listed on the exchange?

There will be a coin you'll be able to deposit and withdraw from. This will come soon. My immediate priority is gaining traction for the project.

I'd like to see a multitude of payment options PayPal, Bitcoin, Ethereum and finally Task.

Thank you for your question! Don't hesitate to ask more.
Permabull

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:17:34 AM

Will any freelance work be available? Like writing pieces, translating, etc.?
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:22:50 AM

Will any freelance work be available? Like writing pieces, translating, etc.?

Absolutely! You will be able to start a listing for virtually free (early on), where you can offer anything provided it is legal. You will be able to accept and decline offers as you want. This is all conducted on the platform. We have a transparent way of dealing with disputes so you don't get unfair PayPal-esque decisions.

I advise you check out our website. It's going to be upgraded over the next few days to show more information. The platform itself will be out in a couple of weeks.
CryptoRealEstate

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:12:11 PM

Sounds like a cool idea.

I see you benchmark this against Fiverr. What exactly is going to drive people to using this from Fiverr?
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:51:35 PM

Sounds like a cool idea.

I see you benchmark this against Fiverr. What exactly is going to drive people to using this from Fiverr?

Sorry to get back to you so late. I've been busy fighting censorship and spreading the good word about Taskly.

There is a lot to drive people from Fiverr to Taskly. Their fees are ridiculous. There is no choice in work. Payment issues are dealt with by PayPal in an opaque environment. This is something you'd expect to see in 2009, not 2019.

Taskly allows people to do any type of work, both online and offline. Anyone can control their pricing. They can work on their terms. We don't take 20% fees from the worker and customers. This is the future of work.

I recommend you check out our website and read our whitepaper.
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:42:02 AM

There is so much censorship on this forum. Scam projects are allowed, but when there's something for free, it's suddenly not allowed. Someone not receiving a cut?
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

I like the concept behind this project and yeah being a freelancer it will certainly help me reach out to masses with the services that I offer. As mentioned there are sites like Fiver etc etc but honestly I do not like the way they function. Some of the rules just throws me off. I am going to read more about your project and shall closely follow it.

Thanks and have a nice day.
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:02:39 PM

I like the concept behind this project and yeah being a freelancer it will certainly help me reach out to masses with the services that I offer. As mentioned there are sites like Fiver etc etc but honestly I do not like the way they function. Some of the rules just throws me off. I am going to read more about your project and shall closely follow it.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Thanks for your support. I'm working on adding more information over the coming days. I hope you like the direction we've chosen. This is what a lot of people need at this point in time. There will be lots of potential to make money for freelancers like yourself once Taskly is out.
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:58:59 AM

There will be a new page coming out in a few days with more information!
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:37:22 PM

I accept your understanding of the project since it is so important to you, if you are so proud of your work and your project, show us that we can be proud of your work, otherwise it's just words, with respect Smiley

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

I accept your understanding of the project since it is so important to you, if you are so proud of your work and your project, show us that we can be proud of your work, otherwise it's just words, with respect Smiley

I see we share the same about of enthusiasm for the project. I want it out as much as the next person. But I want everything to be in working condition too!
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:19:37 AM

Who would like to get a sneak-peek preview to Taskly?
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:08:15 PM

Beta testing will be coming out soon. Post your interest in this thread and I will private message you.
kafkaibnu

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:25:35 PM

Beta testing will be coming out soon. Post your interest in this thread and I will private message you.

I'm in, put me in the loop.
taskly (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:19:15 AM

I'm in, put me in the loop.

Awesome. I'll send you a message when I can. I'm currently capped at two a day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: