Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-learning, beginners to experts online courses | readbtc.com  (Read 214 times)
Bitcoinstein (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:30:24 PM

ReadBTC is a social learning community related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Fintech.

As cryptocurrency markets recently proved us in 2018, the bearish days aren’t over yet. Many have suffered from losses and “did not expect”.
Within the last decades, many companies and corporates tried to convince us all that they know how to manage our money better than we do.

As technology rapidly expanding, We truly believe that Bitcoin and Blockchain are still on their early days but they are definitely here to stay.

That's why we choose Education.

ReadBTC aims to be the industries leading resource Bitcoin and Crypto related video courses. We are looking to serve the community by increasing its awareness
and hopefully socializing the cryptocurrency learning community.

We are looking for contributors who are willing to share their insights on our platform and become instructors or publishers on any of our channels to several thousands of monthly readers.

You can find more at the following resources:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/readbtc
TradingView: https://www.tradingview.com/u/ReadBTC/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_Ej3TR4JQ5peB9erDaYqw
Telegram: https://t.me/readbtc

We are still on early stages, but motivate to start expanding in the upcoming year.

We will be happy reading any kind of feedback as we will keep improving accordingly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 09:34:55 AM

Several thousands of monthly readers.

Do you have proof of this? Don't see those type of numbers on those social media links you put.

Bitcoinstein (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 01:10:34 PM

Do you have proof of this? Don't see those type of numbers on those social media links you put.

Hey,

Thanks for your reply.
We will provide with all required details in private. As I said, socials are on early stages. We contribute with other sponsored channels.

The goal of this topic is to get a feed back, not to act as a court.
CryptoMobster

Activity: 136
Merit: 16

Educator | YouTuber

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:26:30 PM

Hey,

Thanks for your reply.
We will provide with all required details in private. As I said, socials are on early stages. We contribute with other sponsored channels.

The goal of this topic is to get a feed back, not to act as a court.

You had my feedback. Why you hiding details. Be transparent.

V-D-S
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:59:01 AM

It would be emotionally inspiring if the Bitcoin education website provided the option to pay in Bitcoin. Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:28:25 PM

Did he ever give you proof of these numbers, or should we assume this is a scam?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
V-D-S
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:13:26 AM

I have followed the courses but it seems to be Paid subscription based, any free course available as an intro or preview.

Aggregating knowledge is a service. Hard to do it without payment or selling your data, or both. At bare minimum they should accept subscription payments in Bitcoin...
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3649

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 11:12:29 AM

ReadBTC is a social learning community related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Fintech.
So  readbtc.com, the site is talking about altcoins more than BTC "No lightning networks, Bitcoin core, nodes, wallets courses."
I've read some articles and most of them seem to be from last year "not updated especially that talk about prices" and the information they contain can be found by searching online. "$ 49.00 per month appears to be an expensive amount."
I advise you to publish the names of the writters who provide the courses or to give some free subscriptions to trusted members.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoinstein (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 10:45:20 PM

So  readbtc.com, the site is talking about altcoins more than BTC "No lightning networks, Bitcoin core, nodes, wallets courses."
I've read some articles and most of them seem to be from last year "not updated especially that talk about prices" and the information they contain can be found by searching online. "$ 49.00 per month appears to be an expensive amount."
I advise you to publish the names of the writters who provide the courses or to give some free subscriptions to trusted members.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
We will work to improve accordingly.
dij778

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

Hallo Bitcoinstein!

I am a seasoned content writer who delivers valuable content that will amaze your audience.

Readbtc.com needs top quality and engaging articles. This helps to get targeted traffic which in turn increases your subscriptions and sales.

I want you to achieve this through my expertise in exchange for not only money but testimonials on the success that we will gain.

What do you say to this deal?

I offer great article ideas that are just what your readers expect to consume. A consistent flow of good articles will gain you a stream of loyal fans and buyers.

Don't forget I provide you with error-free and authentic articles. Plus, expertise in digital marketing.

Here is my published work.
https://medium.com/@dixnjakindah/how-to-choose-an-initial-coin-offering-like-a-venture-capitalist-c67c67b6917e

I am eager to work for an upcoming project.

Hire me today and let's get to achieve your 2019 goals.

Many thanks
Dixon
www.truepromisemarketing.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: