Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:52:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best altcoins to invest with 4000$  (Read 22284 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:01:44 PM

I think that in 2019, such coins as ETH, XRP, OMG or EOS have the most chances to bring big profits to their owners. I think that this is all conditional, since it will depend on what happens to the cryptocurrency market. If it is deployed, then it will be profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:49:32 PM

Tell me your budget. If its all of them, better to not invest all of them in one place because you cannot take risk.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:18:01 PM

If we talk about today's realities, then I would probably buy ETH by 50% and buy myself BTC for the remaining 50% because these projects will definitely create a powerful breakthrough in the future.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:32:39 PM

4000$ isn't so small amount of money. As for me, I will buy Bitcoin, Ethreum, Stellar, Cardano, Neo, Eos and otheres. The list is so huge that it's stupid to continue. I want to say that buy what you want from top 30 altcoins.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:43:40 PM

I think that in 2019, such coins as ETH, XRP, OMG or EOS have the most chances to bring big profits to their owners. I think that this is all conditional, since it will depend on what happens to the cryptocurrency market. If it is deployed, then it will be profitable.
Well, better now , probably better to wait and buy already on the market when it unfold , I also think that these coins can bring the highest profit

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:50:29 PM

If you invest $ 4,000, you can choose some serious projects. I from the list you listed will only choose NEM and ADA. Besides these, you can invest in ETH and ONTHOLOGY. These are very good projects, top projects in coinmarketcap. ETH will increase this year because its production will be halved this year. ETH can even be considered as a short-term investment because the price will grow sooner.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:00:06 PM

I think it's worth investing in OMG, Ethereum and ADA. Also worth thinking about buying a Ripple, but so far, I would not buy any coins, as the market is still falling.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:07:44 PM

I would advice you buy low sat coins below 100sats with good team and have active community. Such coins will easily do well when the time comes.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:07:48 PM

I think it's worth investing in OMG, Ethereum and ADA. Also worth thinking about buying a Ripple, but so far, I would not buy any coins, as the market is still falling.

ETH is best investment among mentioned coins imo. Bull markets are the easiest market cycle considering the facts about holding rate of crypto community. Bear market doesn't let traders to breath and take their time for coming back later.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:22:01 PM

Although the altcoin I had in mind is not on your list and that altcoin is ethereum.
But from your list I would personally pick Ada cardano this is a very good coin and has a great future potential
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:57:52 PM

My recommendation is that you spread the risk of you investment, several speculation has rate ETH to be on the high side this year after the correction, presently the  price is down, take advantage and invest, you can also research on eterbase exchange it is trading on Idex, checkout what they are out to offer, price is down below the ICO, take advantage and invest.
RokOrids

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:09:29 PM

If you choose from the list, then ADA or XEM, but if you plan to trade, then you can also raise well on TRX and then invest in whatever you want. But I would not invest everything in one coin. You can invest a few pennies in some sort of shitcoin, without risk, but it's interesting to watch them  Smiley
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:14:35 PM

Cardano and Etherium are the ones in which I think you can invest this amount.
Certainly now the market is gradually starting to rise, and with it, coins are growing, so by choosing these coins for the long term, you can count on success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:17:00 PM

Hi Gurus,

I need help from you for find the best alt coins...i am presently holding below coins and still i am planing to invest good coins with 4000$ while btc dump.

1. strorm
2. trx
3. nem
4.minexcoin
5. poet
6. ada

can i buy again same coins ?. please help me here buy proving your valuable inputs. that is  very helpful for me..

Thanks for your help..
I don't see the point in buying what you already have in your crypto portfolio. Much better in my opinion is to expand it by buying new coins that will open you great prospects. Divide the money into 4 parts and buy 1 type of coins for each thousand. For example you can buy Ethereum, bitcoin, NEO and Ripple.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:48:49 PM

With the amount of the capital, I think diversifying for the top list coins and promising coins for the future are needed.
I will probably choose ETH, Tron, Stellar, and also Ripple for the top coins.
For the new coming coins, investing in ICO or new coin listed may be also worthy such as XRT, Hubrisone, and also Agentmile.
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:53:25 PM

It will almost seems crazy to pick just 1 option with this amount. You can pick multiple options and that should be done on proper research. If you like to invest into ICOs, then here are the Best Upcoming ICOs, it’s not done by me but by experts.

So, make sure you invest into option that’s actually worthy instead of going for one which promises big deals. If right investment is made then we could easily be able to gain consistently.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:39:35 AM

In my opinion, you are better off choosing to invest in TRX, because the coin is very good at the level of movement I see in the market and it is very suitable for you to hold it, but you have to be careful about choosing an altcoin right now.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:45:07 AM

I think you can invest altcoin ADA and NEM for the long term, because now the price is still cheap, so you can benefit from higher selling prices.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:48:04 AM

Hi Gurus,

I need help from you for find the best alt coins...i am presently holding below coins and still i am planing to invest good coins with 4000$ while btc dump.

1. strorm
2. trx
3. nem
4.minexcoin
5. poet
6. ada

can i buy again same coins ?. please help me here buy proving your valuable inputs. that is  very helpful for me..

Thanks for your help..
storm , minexcoin and ada is the best in the list to invest , and you can also divert your money in etherium as choices , because etherium is the best buy and investments amongst all altcoins for a long term gaining of profits. Etherium is like bitcoin when it reaches high in price sure that profit from it is more than any other altcoins.

manas_2013 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:50:08 AM

Hi All,

Thanks for support and i will buy eth ,neo.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: