Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have Doubt  (Read 438 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:23:47 PM

I am not clear about altcoin system. I actually want to know about altcoin. I am new in digital currency market. So I want to know more about digital currency.
You will learn from this forum,by reading more about everything you need to know.also you can use google and YouTube for more lessons to learn

You are lucky because these days lots of tutorials are offered in Internet about cryptocurrency,not like wayback when there have limited chances for those we needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

Altcoins are just the same with bitcoin but of different uses and functions depending on how they were created for. The best place to learn more about altcoins is here. http://Https://coinmarketcap.com
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:35:01 AM

wich altcoin ? because he have hundreds of them and I have my doubts to with some of them and I recently read a good article about why altcoins must die in order for bitcoin to grow again and was quite interesting as some altcoins are overvalued...
I beg your pardon, so you're saying now that some altcoins died because they hand over so bitcoin will grow? Just so you know, some altcoin will tend to die as no one is using it nor have interest on it, therefore no demand with over supply will eventually kill any other altcoin.

From the word alternative means an option or choice. Perhaps you can easily tell what's its initial difference between each other.
Likewise, as mentioned by some reading, reading, reading and reading is the only thing that can help you.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 07:54:05 AM

I am not clear about altcoin system. I actually want to know about altcoin. I am new in digital currency market. So I want to know more about digital currency.
As many users already said altcoin means alternative coins. As well we know Bitcoin is a mother coin. Except bitcoin all others coins is altcoin. Buy all are digital currency. Altcoin doesn't mean its useless. There is few potential altcoin like ETH, LTC and so on. Usually altcoin trade against btc, usd, eth. Since most of CEX exchange consider bitcoin as primary trading pair that's why Bitcoin called mother coin and all other coin is altcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:37:07 AM

Altcoins are different ... Ethereum or Tron also altcoins. However, no one considers them a scam. Therefore, if they say altcoin does not need to assume that this is a bad investment. For example, I recently found a completely new project Sound Money Coin. This is the invention of one math. I am simply inspired by his ideas.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:47:20 AM

Altcoins are different ... Ethereum or Tron also altcoins. However, no one considers them a scam. Therefore, if they say altcoin does not need to assume that this is a bad investment.

True although majority of altcoin are worthless and aren't worth your investment capitals. Many users learnt it the hard way as the  bear market have taught them life lessons as many have lost money to the extent even the next bull run can't rescue them. The mere reason an altcoin gives you profit doesn't mean they aren't scam or shitcoins, take bitconnect as an example.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:32:47 PM

Well firstly the forum has a section that is primarily meant for altcoins and altcoins related topics https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
If you are knew to digital currency at least you know bitcoin then every other coin in digital currency apart from bitcoin are called altcoins
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:56:53 PM

Alternative coin other than BTC so tokens are also a kind of alts that is my personal opinion.
Token are altcoins and not a kind of altcoins checking the coin market cap you would notice ethereum is the second on the list. From ethereum down wards are all referred to as altcoins

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: