Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Scam Exposed  (Read 261 times)
clowninteractive (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:17:33 AM

xrp is only source root for ripple to generate free money and dump it on people like us they actually not only sell xcurrent but they also sell xrapid plus xrp .. in short ripple sells everything blockchain, xrp , and xcurrent and xvia ETC ETC
Xrp adoption is fraud in itself ... they are selling private xrp  ledgers to companies and banks thats why you cant see the recent xrapid transaction... ripple company is a fraud beware of such frauds... i doubt it even has a future.. its so massive big scam similar to bitconnect 2.0
xrp has no adoption .. fools are buying dreams..ripple has no right to sell xrp because they dont serve us they are misusing the entire blockchain for their evil intensions.. if you are buying xrp you dont get any stake in ripple xrp is holding more then 50% in escrow is a FRAUD
Xrapid is instead being sold as well to banks etc the recent example we have seen already.. they even changed the name to XRP so they can shill xrp to people and so they dont get stake in ripple... BRAD pulled a nice scam but its a fail attempt he might even get jailed for this
if xrp is a legal blockchain why change the name to XRP when it was ripple back those days. it needs no proof what ripples intensions are.. SEC gonna investigate this.. i would say ripple has to give stakes to their xrp holders in the company if they dont its illegal ..

XRP needs to be exposed by u.s agencies this scam is massive you cannot consider xrp even a blockchain it use to be ripple in 2013 then these people paid of and got the xrp billions now they are controlling it... its actually scary what people do on blockchain network..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shidayat8

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:33:49 AM

Hello

Hello this coin will be added after review.
to follow new coins

https://discord.gg/udKt54P

Do your read what the OP write here ?
you reply to something that is totally unrelated to the one written by the OP,
Which coin will you add ? lol

johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:20:58 AM

Only the US agency exposed regarding the XRP Scam. How about other countries? How could we identify that a token or coin is a SCAM or FRAUD?
zerathomaz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:31:30 AM

I don't even hear about XRP until reading this article. Hostsailor After reading your article I understand that XRP is a big scam and it should be exposed. Thanks for making me aware of the seriousness of XRP through this article.   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: