Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help - bounty problem  (Read 20803 times)
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.

Are you inputted a wallet that is based on exchange? Or maybe you should used wallets that you personally have and control. Well, I don't have much knowledge about stellar but I know their mechanism are quite same.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:54:02 PM

All you need to do us just to ask question in the group of the platform where you participated in the campaign,the campaign also run on bountyhive but bountyhive gave those that participated in the campaign an instruction to add their stellar wallet.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:38:37 AM

Pigzby project tokens have not yet been distributed. This project seems pretty good. I notice that tokens distribution date is February 1, 2019. So you have about a week to solve the situation. Try contacting the bounty channel administrator to help. And a similar situation has happened to me in the past, but the administrators have helped me. Good luck!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bairbe

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:55:12 PM

Here you will not be helped, you need to contact the team and clarify what you need to do to get a reward!
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:55:56 PM

bounty0x has several telegram groups and a service e-mail address. If they have not yet distributed their rewards, just fill your Stellar wallet and relax. If not than contact the support and I am sure they will help you.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:19:46 PM

Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.

I would advise you to write to support of bounty0x platform and ask them for help with this issue. Why are people always trying to talk about their problems everywhere: on forums, chats, their neighbours' kitchen... instead of just asking official support for help? Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:28:39 PM

All situations are solved by conversation. Try to speak with your bounty manager and I think you will find something to do. If no, your story is finished and train had gone.

yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

I'm sure is not long yet that the bounty ended, that's the only chance you can have if not yet distributed. And you can check their telegram group to know your next move and if possible talk to the bounty manager if there's still one a way out. But I doubt they give you if not when the address is requested.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:59:38 PM

Contact the portal support, there they will answer you much faster and more accurately than here. I am sure your question will be solved in one way or another. I myself have participated in several companies of this site and have never received any payments.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:16:19 PM

Thank you so much guys, I was really lucky the distribution of Wollo coins is planed for o1. February so I have time. I need just to find where I must make wallet for Lumen coins. Please if someone have yt tutorial or something like that send me  Grin

It does not matter where and in what application you create a wallet. At first, I used Stargazer, but now I've gone to Stellarport - the interface is much better and in case of working with tokens - it's easier to add Trustlines.

First, just having a wallet is not enough to get tokens on the XLM blockchain. You need to add Trustline - and you need to have at least 3 XLM on the balance. I'll leave you a few screenshots so you can see how it goes.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:24:56 PM

First of all, I think you should get in touch with the bounty management tean if you've not been paid. And moreover if you've already been paid thej congrats. I think using the stellar app for one of their wallets will give you a simple send token offer. Check well with the type of wallet you used and contact their support if you have any issue.

jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:31:00 PM

you're still lucky because distribution will still be done on February 1 and to make a stellar wallet, maybe this site can help you https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/ there are many ways to make a stellar wallet and you need to know is , first activate your wallet so that you get payment from the project that you have followed

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:32:22 PM

Sending tokens with Stellar base is easy and you can fine guide on Youtube.
All you need to do now is to contact the team and the manager if you can still have your token.
You are way to late for that and hope you can still get them.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

I dont know you need ask them but if it was other bounty group i am sure it would be impossible as noone make withdraw afther year but i dont understand how you worked and then let and go ,i wish you recive them i realy dont belive that is really long time and usually bounty managers afther complaint period say everything is done.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:25:41 PM

I think that you should contact admin for help about bounty distribution. How to use Stellar wallet you can find a video on youtube. I don't think that it will be a problem. Be more careful next time with your projects.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:47:44 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.

You need to discuss this issue with the administration of the portal on which you participated in the bounty program. Chat with them.
As for the transfer of tokens to the stock exchange, there are many educational articles on this topic on the Internet, look for them.
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:09:55 PM

If you have time for bounty distribution, you're still lucky. There is another Pigzbe bounty campaign. https://t.me/bountyhive
Take a look at this telegram group and have clear information on what to do to get the Pigzbe bounty and stellar wallet. You must add WLO trustline to the Stellar Wallet. Good luck.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:59:02 PM

When you register, you immediately ask for a wallet number, how did the dude go? I think you should contact the bounty manager, but if you still don’t answer, then I’m afraid that your coins will not reach you. I would write in all chats.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:27:05 PM

For every bounty you work on, ensure you follow instructions during the bounty and after the bounty completion to avoid lossing out, I recommend you PM the bounty manager explain your situation, If distribution is still on you will earn your token.
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:46:30 PM

You have to get in touch with the bounty0x support team first and see what they have to say concerning your getting the tokens. That's the most important before you talk of sending to exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: