Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help - bounty problem  (Read 20800 times)
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:09:05 AM

The question I have for you is have the bounty tokens been distributed? During bounties, there are always instructions for compatible wallets that can be uyfsed for claims after the reward, if you were following up, you could've known you didn't add your wallet address. If distribution has been done, do forget it better luck next time but if distribution hasn't taken place you will get your tokens.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:10:53 AM

Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.
I think you just create a stellar wallet and then give that wallet to the bounty manager, then when the bounty program over, the team of the project will distribute the bounty reward into that stellar wallet.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:57:20 AM

the first thing you do is ask the manager or admin of the platform you are following, it will help you without waiting for the long time they should respond
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:01:59 AM

You should forward your question to the Bounty0x project manager. They are making a quick return through the mail. They will help you if the prize delivery is not finished (if they are still there). If you are dealing with Stellar wallet, you should trust WOLLO. You can sell your coins on the stock market after the coins arrive. I am using the lobstr wallet. There is also a trade feature. You can evaluate.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:55:23 AM

Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.

I think first you need to get a stellar wallet. then next thing to do is to speak with any of the admins at bounty0x. They should tell you what to do after adding your wallet address

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:05:04 AM

How is to going now? have you talk to the bounty manager and try to reach the team?
There is no possible way but to talk to them, You can prove that you are the person who filled up the form and work on the project before.
All you need to do is talk to them and follow what they will say.
 dont worry to much about the stellar process as it is easy and there are so many tutorials in the internet.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:05:15 AM

Maybe halving will play positively on cryptocurrency as a whole, but it seems to me that the ICO will not affect it in any way!
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:35:10 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.
Hi
for stellar (xlm) you can use the blockchain as a xlm wallet. but don't forget to include the memo when you have converted the coin to xlm and want to send xlm to another exchange wallet.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:14:38 AM

Next time be more careful when joining any bounty ,make sure you know what kind of blockchain its running on ,all you have to do is write to the support ticket and your problem will be fixed

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:51:19 AM

You must find the bounty manager who handles the bounty and explain your problem. If it's a bounty last year, it will be difficult to get a token if the token for the bounty has been distributed. This will be a experience and lesson for you before participating  in bounty.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:53:46 AM

You need to contact support, only they are competent to answer such questions, but theoretically you should get your coins!
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:19:38 AM

Firstly, I think you suppose to ask this question on there forum's not here. But all in all, I think you have to add a trust line to your steller wallet before you will be able to receive a stellar based coin first and after adding that, then you can notify the bountyox admin for the transfer of leftover if such protocol is been followed by them.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:19:41 AM

It will be best you contact your bounty manager or the team in charge of the platform where you had the bounty. They will be in the best position to answer your queries.
Then, always try to ensure that you do proper follow up for every bounty you join, because there are times some vital information might be passed and if you miss such for that moment, there might not be another opportunity.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:25:20 AM

This is one of the reasons why you need to join their telegram channel so you will get all the updates about their bounty activities, sometimes they changed their wallet platform, and like what happen to you are late to find out about this, your chances are slim but try still if you can still get your rewards.
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:23:09 PM

In the process of obtaining coins, unforeseen difficulties may arise, and not in all cases through the fault of the team. Invalid data is often entered when registering in spreadsheets, on websites and in wallets on their platforms. Such errors are best neutralized before the distribution of tokens. In all cases, you should actively communicate with administrators and managers.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:35:02 PM

After the end of the token distribution it is difficult to change something but it is still worth trying to solve this issue. If the Manager is responsive he will pour coins.

Difficult, but he can do this for as a kindness. He should knock the manager for his late. After all they can discuss freely for getting his reward. Some users faced this problem for their inactivity on bounties.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 05:41:37 PM

You really made a mistake at the beginning which you suppose to have submit your address base on stellar as every project do state the kind of blockchain their token are compatible of , but I will advice to chat with the admin in beta bounty group for more advice to know what you could do to retrieve your token if that is still available for correct and I know they will have made some announcement in the group to or in the token group also to every participants of the project to make correction but for one reason or the other you missed those info and here you are , just get in touch with the admin of the token for more clarification as we can't do anything from here.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

Why don't you communicate with the managers on telegram or any other possible means
Secondly. If your address is accepted you may quickly open the stellar wallet if it will meet up.
And you may ignore it and move on with those ones you understand.
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:50:41 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.

You need to contact the administrator of the bounty program and discuss your problem. Only he can help you out of this situation and will be able to answer your questions.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:44:37 AM

No one will be able to solve the problem here, except you contact the bounty provider himself. Some of those who have similar issues like this on a bounty platform I know of, bountyhive, had to contact the admin of the platform and their issues were solved.
As regards using stellar wallet to receive your tokens. You would need to add the trust line of the tokens to your wallet, which means that you are telling the stellar blockchain that you trust the source of the token you are about receiving. For that, you would need between 2-3 xlm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: