Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help - bounty problem  (Read 20800 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:52:13 AM

Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.
I think you need to inform the bounty manager or the dev if you haven't receive your reward in your added wallet.
After you get the tokens in you wallet, you can sent those tokens in an exchange to sell the coins, how to do it is not so much of a different compared when we used another wallet.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:36:05 AM

Hello guys,

I really need help, last year I found amazing bounty program (Pigzby or Wollo coin), I submited my work on beta.bounty0x.io and I earned more than 40k coins. My submisions was approved. Now I see the Wollo token is alive on exchange, but the problem is that is a Stellar based coin and I didn`t have added my Stellar adress on beta.bounty0x.io. Now I added addres and my questions is can I get coins now or that is finished story.

Also how will I send that coins on exchange. I know for ETH based tokens with metamask, but what is procedure with Stellar based tokens? I made wallet on Astral online wallet.

Thanks a lot.

I guess you should address your problem directly to the project or maybe if they have their telegram group so, they can make actions directly to solve your problem about that.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:19:59 AM

Please ask the Bounty Manager about your problem, maybe it was your fault because you were late in giving your wallet to receive tokens, joining the telegram group there could help you.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:27:26 AM

Well, if you need help, then try to solve it out by yourself, there is no reason to ask about every problem you face.
To my mind you have to ask bounty manager to solve problem
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:34:38 AM

I think asking here won't make you coins delivered to you, just like what has been mentioned before, you need to contact the bounty manager or the project owner who has the ability to sent you the coins from the bounty campaign that you had joined.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 07:39:02 AM

If the project is on Stellar based platform then u need to create and ACTIVATE your stellar wallet. U can't submit stellar address that not yet activated.
U can activate your stellar address by sending small amount (from any else) to your (new) stellar address. and for your case, it would be better to contact bounty0x team, as far i remember they quite cooperative with this problem

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:58:40 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.

Just go to there telegram group , admins will answer your question and give you a proper procedure have to convert your token in the stellar base to erc20 base. Thats the best to get the answer you want. Hope it helps and goodluck dude..

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:43:10 AM

As a bounty hunter, you have to keep with your ended bounties. Be always active to gather update information from the team whether it is from telegram or social media or bounty thread. You have to add assets in your Steller wallet, and contact your bounty manager or team as soon as possible. Only they can solve your problems.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:10:36 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.
You should contact bounty0x support, but I think that you don´t have any chcance to get tokens if the distribution is over. You should care about it before.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:18:45 AM

Do I need to know that bounty0x has distributed the token to your ETH address?
You need to contact the administrator on the project's telegram to explain your problem. They will help you. I do not own this token so I do not know how to resolve this issue.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:41:30 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.

You need to contact the bounty manager immediately of bounty0x, they will let you know if you update Stellar for not too late compared to their regulations. You may still receive your token
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:09:58 PM

You need to contact the bounty manager, if he doesn’t come out to connect, then try to contact the owners of the platform at which the bounty took place. Good luck.

dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

One just need to be vigilant after working, to stay updated on the projects one have worked on so as not to miss out in the payment of any. This is part of the work.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:56:16 PM

Just google Stellar wallet and there is a website made by them where you can find a variety of desktop, online and cold wallets. I would recommend to get a desktop wallet, because they are more secured than online wallets.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:19:29 PM

Yes, most bounty hunters have similar problems now, they also cannot get their hands on remuneration and sell them at least for some money. The developers of many projects cheat bounty hunters and try to delay the payment of awards as much as possible.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:59:50 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot.
Try to talk with the bounty manager, he will be able to give you all the info you need.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:20:52 PM

If you have any questions about the bounty, the best way is to contact the bounty Manager of this project. It will tell you exactly what you need to do.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:37:39 PM

I think issues concerning with wallet and bounty payment could be well addressed if you put it in the project telegram page. If the deadline for claiming of bounty reward is not up then you could get you tokens but if its up and long over due then I think you cannot claim it now.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 10:43:48 PM

As I know both coins are already distributed to the bounty hunters! But still the bounty0x team is getting appeals from the users. So, I suggest contact with the bounty0x team admin in their telegram group and send them an email by describing your fault. I hope they will help you, but it was a really big mistake of you!

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:26:55 PM

You have to ask the BM if you can still upload your Stellar address. If there is a bounty group you can ask there or
pm the BM with your issue. He is the person who can help you out.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: