Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens like me?  (Read 350 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:23:47 PM

That's the problem if the developers and team cannot compete really in the market if the market condition is not that quite promising. Bounty hunters just being trapped with their useless tokens yet profitable in the future.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:34:09 PM

It all depends on you and you alone as what you are holding is as useless as shit but if it were to be a big project with very good price am sure we will not know about it today so there is nothing you can do to restorate the token once dead is dead cos people will not buy them again for knowing how bad it was before now or can you put your money on fail project which you never know if it will even survive again .
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:53:59 PM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
I doubt you can really "hold a bag of useless tokens" since you can just throw them aside and never look back. If they worth even a single satoshi and you want to get rid of them just sell all of them. If they worth even a single litoshi just get rid of them. However if they worth absolutely zero and there is not a single place you can sell them, basically save up the keys and what not and delete the wallet, one day they may worth something so always save the keys but aside from that sell the wallet and move on with your life.

You don't have to do anything about a bad investment you made because even the time spent on recovering that bad investment means spending some more money on it, your time has value and even if its not money you are putting value on something that worth nothing.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:56:00 AM

I am holding a bag of useless illiquid tokens. So do millions of other people in our community. We must do something about it! So I decided to Pick up the gauntlet. I’m having meetings with projects leaders, big companies, and trading platform, trying to find the best solution for all of us. Would love to hear your situation, thoughts, and ideas.
I think that we will not be able to fix anything in the current situation, it remains only to hope that at least 3 projects out of a hundred will continue their development and will bring profit in a few years.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:23:54 PM

Yeah. pretty much the same situation. These tokens are piling up with every day but they seems to have no purpose. Just sitting there in the wallet. Hope someday they gain some value and i'll be able to trade them for some cash.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:06:51 PM

There will be no any meaning if all those projects stop working and instead of using money that they have mobilized to built up their project as promises, they use this money for personal and everything disintegrates

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:57:32 PM

I am thinking of creating some kind of an instrument to be able to track all these useless coins. Now I see this like a telegram bot that tracks all the coins on your MyEtherWallet and maybe some others too. It tracks pumps, listings and lets you track your portfolio easily and decide when and where to sell you coins. THis kind of an instrument is vital nowadays imho.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:03:58 PM

Those tokens will remain useless forever, no sane person would want to buy a token with no value, just make sure you buy token with good background and well known next time, loading your bag with shit token is like throwing money in to the sea.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:11:45 PM

I’m made a big mistake in last 2 year, I don’t sold my crypto assets when the price is pump, so until now same as you, I also holding a lot of useless tokens, I think don’t have any solution let them become useful token again, we need to learning from mistakes, sold it when price is pump and never greedy to wait for more profit.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:13:36 PM

One of my friends is going to make a platform to allow you to get rid off bunch of useless tokens. Just imagine, if you could sell all tokens immediately without need to register on multiple exchanges. ERC-1080 will help him to realise this idea

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:26:19 PM

You say that like a lot depends on the companies and their organizers. Forget about these tokens bacause this is an unstable world of cryptocurrency and no one owes you anything.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:28:53 PM

I still hold the token from the bounty, it's not useful because it hasn't launched into the market exchanger. but discarded where do you want to go? so I thought to be even longer, who knows if someday it can be sold.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:41:13 PM

You too late to dump what you got or no market for those tokens?
So you are trying to conduct a meeting to the project leaders, big companies and trading platforms to find a solution, can you tell us how are you going to do that?   No one can force them to meet you unless you are going to prove to them that you are going to invest millions for them once again.  
Well said mate.  Grin Grin I felt the same way and couldn't stop laughing when I read this post. OP must surely be desperate about exchanging his dead shitcoins/tokens for something.
I have a thousands of useless tokens in my portfolio and it's hard to say but they are not going to provide me any money.
Lets just keep it there like a showpiece  Grin Cheesy I guess the best time to sell the tokens is when they get listed on an exchange immediately or selling it personally to some random guy in the token's official telegram channel  Grin . The latter works like a charm if you know how to play your cards well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:53:18 PM

I assume there is nothing we can do especially for bounty hunters and airdrop hunters, for investors they can sell off a particular point easily as they have the volume but for bounty hunters the amount of the coins we get are getting might not be a substantial amount to sell it in an exchange

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

I have a lot of tokens with no value as well. The projects are not bad and as soon as thee market is going to recover these coins will give us great profit. We just need to wait for a longer period of time to get our rewards.

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:38:38 PM

I just leave such worthless tokens in my wallet and wait. They do not bother me and maybe they are worth something in the future. So as long as i have paid nothing for these token, so i can not lose.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:48:20 PM

I have useless tokens too. But I understand that only 20% of investments make a profit. We need to look for new profitable projects, and then it will not matter that there are those projects that came out of the "game". Good luck to all of us.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:56:56 AM

I’m made a big mistake in last 2 year, I don’t sold my crypto assets when the price is pump, so until now same as you, I also holding a lot of useless tokens, I think don’t have any solution let them become useful token again, we need to learning from mistakes, sold it when price is pump and never greedy to wait for more profit.
It only remains for us to hope that a significant part of our tokens will nevertheless come to life in the future and will work. Cryptocurrency owners now really learn from their mistakes and therefore, in the future, it is unlikely to be able to rise in price for a long time. Many will now sell it immediately to lock in their profits. Therefore, in the coming years, Bitcoin is unlikely to once again be capable of such rapid growth as it showed at the end of 2017.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:04:47 AM

I love such topics and they are interesting because I want to ask why it was necessary to participate in a bunch of unnecessary projects and fight for these tokens. Therefore, I prefer to buy them after the end of the project, in order to practically have no risk.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:01:05 AM

I guess there is nothing much we can do for the dead project tokens. Unless some active project leaders are willing to swap the inactive coins for their coin for the purpose of increasing community members.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: